What would the founding fathers think if they saw the state of America in current year?

What would the founding fathers think if they saw the state of America in current year?

Attached: 432e.jpg (550x500, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/05/02/hacking-humans-part-ii-remote-electronic-torture-in-the-21st-century/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The knew it was inevitable. That's why the 1st and 2nd amendments were written. If the first failed, as it has, the second was meant as a fail-safe and reset switch.

Attached: 7BC5EB20-9EB8-4E5D-AFF0-7D8495681C7D.jpg (1024x668, 197K)

Cars would blow there minds and dense cities would make them shit there pants

YOU LET NIGGERS DO WHAT?!

When religion ruled Europe, blasphemy was an executable offense. People were whipped for not attending church, and had their tongues pierced for singing in public. If you spoke negatively of the religion you were usually burned alive.

The founding fathers were an important step in departing from this madness and creating a truly secular state.

Attached: Apotheosis pagan.png (1024x768, 2.01M)

Ask me how i know you aren't american

Lmao ok how am I not American?

who gives a shit about the opinion of this redneck

They wouldn't even recognize it. From their perspective it would be as if a whole new civilization came along and built a larger, more sophisticated one around the one that they built. Even our accents and patterns of speech would seem foreign to them.

>Washing becomes a boomer conservative
>Franklin becomes an electrical engineer
>tfw Jefferson becomes a wigger and fucks black chicks

Because you talk like a retard

He's wrong. America was founded as a deist nation. The conflation of Christianity and government is just as much identity politics as trans issues or black power

They would be disappointed, but only that the dream didn't last longer.

This. They knew that humans inevitably corrupt and there would eventually be tyranny, either by government or the people or both. 1A establishes liberty and 2A defends it.

This. There wasn't supposed to be a state religion and a mixing of state and church like in England with the church of England. That was what they intended to prevent, not create a secular society or even a non Christian one. They felt the people could manage their Church affairs without the government. That simple.

God doesn't necesary mean christian church or other church

>Necesary
I just had to wait a little, lmao retard.

Ironically, most of Europe ended up being third world. Funny how that works huh?

>built i on GOD and his word
Yeah totally listen to this fuckhead that adopted fucking niggers. Really great DOOD. Christkikes are absolutely cancer.

Attached: 1528559401649.jpg (555x644, 218K)

Who gives a shit about your third world shithole?

Atheists are intellectually inferior fucktards who lack basic critical thinking skills.

Wich resulted in total degeneracy and 56%

The UK is a third world country.

This. Atheists and pagans are also incapable of talking rationally, they always come off like low iq niggers.

Typical always with the atheist bullshit where ever I look I see degens and you are one of them. Christkikes are the most degenerate fuckheads in exist the fact that many Jow Forums christkikes refuse to believe this is absolutely insane and its even more proof every fucking day that nu/pol/ is nothing but literal brainlets.

The first fucking thing out of your shithole kike mouth is bitching about fucking atheist. You know who else does this? Your every day retard christkike that goes into church saying how great nigger christians are and how create legal immigrants are among helping the poor non-white invaders.

Oh and you know what else parallels this shit? The US government political system what happens when anyone shits on republicans from the point of view from the grug brain faggots like yourself "YOUR A LIBERAL HUR DUR". Its the same fucking shit and i fucking WISH this place got the /new/ treatment just to wash away all of you faggots. BTW Did you read the image? Do you know where this image came from? It came from the third Reich.

Attached: 1553142103152.jpg (430x538, 183K)

Attached: Pagan larping.jpg (1249x600, 438K)

They would use and make deals with China along with Russia to overthrow the current government along with the bureaucracy then institute limited central government again.
Gut Article III, Necessary and Proper clause, refine Commerce clause to certain specific enumerations. There would be one Federal court, Supreme Court of some kind, but no circuit or appellate courts. Decisions could be overturned by 1/3 State Legislatures, not Article V bullshit that put too much power on the SC decisions.

Sam adams would be selling fentanyl to niggers

Massachusetts had a State religion until 1832 you ignorant faggot.
Signers of DOI:
Episcopalian/Anglican 32 -57.1%
Congregationalist 13 -23.2%
Presbyterian 12 -21.4%
Quaker 2 -3.6%
Unitarian or Universalist 2- 3.6%
Catholic 1 -1.8%
Ratification of the Constitution had more Catholics involved, nothing much else.

This can be applied to christkikery before any pagans doing what he says. Shit is absolutely fucking moronic paganism is a way for whites to gather more nationalism and spirituality where there is no foreign influence where as with christkikery there is foreign influence all over the fucking religion. He clearly lacks any knowledge on the subject, typical christkike.,

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."

"And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors."

...and Lincoln:

“The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma.”

Attached: 1532966148721.png (700x491, 304K)

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." TJ
"Had the doctrines of Jesus been preached always as pure as they came from his lips, the whole civilized world would now have been Christians." TJ
"The whole history of these books (i.e. the Gospels) is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills." TJ
Fuck off with your reddit spacing and Lincoln faggotry (Although I could pull up pro-Chrisitan quotes from that faggot too).

And you think a state religion is a good idea?

TJ was conflicted you faggot, did not believe in miracles but firmly believed in the moral code you idiot. That is why you are confused.

Well to know this you must make a very good effort to understand who the founding fathers were, what they did, how they are lived....

I think they knew what a good beginning neededand knew full well what changes will occure given the human factor as well as the goal! In other words they would not be all that shocked!

Do you believe in States' rights and a limited centralized government?
Congress pertains to Federal not State in the First Amendment. Also TJ promoted using Bibles as textbooks.
If I don't like what my State is doing, I leave to another one that aligns with my view.

Jefferson did not like christkikery you lying fuck. Also notice how the majority isnt projecting the jewish God.Also your last quote from Jefferson proves my point.

Regardless free masons built the US and they are cancer.

Attached: 1548672470830.jpg (474x474, 35K)

he really promoted it by completely removing all that he thought was shit about it creating his own bible. Funny how that is directly against christkikery as well. I guess Jefferson is in hell now. Oh and also everything you've said is basic very basic bitch republican bullshit. Kind of funny how you still believe those things are real along with christkikery.

If guns are banned without cops getting a visit from gillie suit guys I'm completely giving up on this world. Anybody that takes this current system seriously is a fucking moron that hasn't been paying attention to what's going on.

Attached: 1556839276608m.jpg (898x1024, 109K)

Read the middle quote idiot then read the next quote which you referred to. See anything strange? There are plenty of middle-quotes that TJ said about the positivity of Christianity. Your fucking bias is showing, thus proved my point about what a historical idiot you are.

>positivity of christianity
of course he'd say something like this. I fucking told you he did not like christianity he didnt like it he made a different bible. He might have formed his own idea what christianity was but it sure as fuck wasnt what you would consider christianity. I suggest you read this image.

Attached: 1539145055061.png (775x3500, 1.36M)

The Bible for schools was not his version of the miracles he scribbled out you dumb-ass. Fedora faggots are just plain ignorant.

read

His personnel version you idiot. Among society he promoted the fullness of the Scripture because he wasn't an authoritative fedora wearing faggot like you.

again read the image and stay wrong.

KIKED.COM

veteranstoday.com/2019/05/02/hacking-humans-part-ii-remote-electronic-torture-in-the-21st-century/

Look at his actions faggot, not words.
Set up Christian missionaries in India
Federally funded Christian schools
Funded a Church in the Capital building
Promoted reverend Charles Clay's policies while he was the governor of Virginia.
Tell me faggot, what did he actually do that impeded Christianity within the confines of government policy?
Quotes are nice but CONTEXT is king fedora faggot

>That's why the 1st and 2nd amendments were written
The Federalists added amendments.
The Anti Federalists
Who were right
Argued that the amendments would one day be used to restrict rights instead of give them.