Did you guys see this interview from Adam Green?

This interview was legit scary and shook my juden worldview. Is he a shill? Putin is a zionist controlled opposition? This guy is a jew who knows the hebrew language and shared what is said in the talmud and noeta laws.
youtube.com/watch?v=h0L4Tm-Y1Ao

Attached: adamgreen.jpg (1920x1080, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI&
youtu.be/H5y4vQbjK_U
youtu.be/TEIXC4K9iDo
youtu.be/vsQp_IPRxHg
youtu.be/sKNAB-KIeLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jews control most everybody, did you not realize that?

>(((Red Ice)))

nazbol controlled opposition is controlled

Attached: (((red ice))) nazbol shills.jpg (1186x650, 81K)

he is controlled op

green is a jewish last name

he has sun symbols/eye of horus/satan in his room

he isnt a christian

used to work for the government

anything else?

nah he's an ex-Israeli reporter gone rogue who lives in hiding because he gets constant death threats now including his wife who I think is Czech. Adam Green is also extremely redpilled.
and how did you not know Putin is a Zionist shill?

Attached: putsault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

just random pic I saw on google images of Adam green

none of that is true
post sources if you actually have proof

I watched it last night. I also remember him saying that the chinese ghost cities are there for a reason. And china will be the next super power and they are destroying america through perpetual war or something. I guess the elite will leave to china as world super power. Dont remember the full story/context.

Basically this. Adam (((Green))) is a pedophile and agent provocateur on the media matters payroll being used to derail the MAGA movement. Notice how he only attacks /ourguys/ like Alex Jones and Jacob Wohl. He along with Ryan Dawson are going to HANG.

they start talking about Putin at around 1:19:50 timestamp

Ryan Dawson is also a traitor.

Race mixer.

isnt a christian, in fact HATES christianity

lives in japan because he thought america was too hard

has to work 2-3 jobs because hes a cuck slave

lmao if he's controlled opposition his handlers are doing a terrible job as he redpills the millions.

Jews always want at least one foot in the enemy(goyim) camp.
To prop open the door for malicious Jews to get back in. How history repeats.

t. Jacob Wohl and gang. Stay mad Zionists, 100k almost and rising. Will be 300k by the end of the year :^)

alex jones is the biggest Zionist and now turning into a classic neocon.

hes a honeypot you fucking idiots. they let him talk about jews and israel til hes blue in the face. they are going to crush the opposition later as they take names. fuck, you people are dumb, and cant see obvious shilling? the fact that he isnt a christian and doesnt proclaim jesus as lord should have given it away...

based shill

Dawson is just a sperg. Green is actually based

I've never heard him say anything bad about Christians except Christian Zionists. Christian Zionists are idiots who can't read a Bible.

Good Christians stand with ISRAEL plain and simple

Regardless he's redpilling people and that's the only thing that matters

t. shill

he doesnt say anything bad about christians, cus hed lose credibility and become like ryan dawson.
you are mossod or a useful idiot

Trump IDF has been getting desperate lately. Earlier today they were calling Ron Paul Neocon Ron/Zion Ron because of some tweet he made.

Honeypot for what you fucking brainlet? Anyone who likes his videos? JIDF shills are out in force on this thread!

>Honeypot for what you fucking brainlet?
people against israel/jews, are you stupid?

Christcucks are probably worse than sandniggers user...

Jacob wohl LOL is he still around
I loved laughing at his incompetence

The Adam Green that is a known pedo is NOT the Adam Green that runs the anti-Zionist youtube channel.
You just searched Adam Green and the pedo adam green popped up...

send (((wohl))) to jail already wtf

I didn't realize he named Alex Jones and Jacob Wohl as /ourguys/
weak b8

He is mixed race you absolute dolt.
He is an atheist. Not militant about it. Answers questions if people ask.
Makes money from Patreon and the ANCreport
You JIDF are really bad at attacking Ryan and Adam! Everything they say is true so you make up things to try and attack their character or try to flag their videos. The internet is the worst thing to ever happen to you jews. YOU ARE BEING EXPOSED

Attached: BobbyFischer.jpg (203x250, 9K)

Well he is the guy behind "Banksta's paradise", It outlines Trump's close ties with Jewish bankers, some unsavory Jews, a glimpse into who is controlling him ((Adelson)).. it uses sources like CNN of all places, the ones who claim that Trump is a "Putin" puppet so..it's weird. CNN tries to paint Trump as a Putin puppet with innuendos and lies and then they concretely outline his ties to the Zionists..it's fucking hillarious just thinking about it this way.
youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI&

Dawson isnt white retard
>isnt a christian, in fact HATES christianity
christkikery isnt the basis of all reality you stupid fucking jew worshiping retard. Tired of this garbage. Get it out of your fuckhead.

>He is mixed race you absolute dolt.
not an excuse
>He is an atheist. Not militant about it. Answers questions if people ask.
thats bad, dipshit
>You JIDF are really bad at attacking Ryan and Adam!
you are really stupid believing they are on your side. they only talk about jews to reel you in, hook line and sinker. they dont believe in christ, so they are antichrist, your enemies. keep shiling though, shlomo

You Kikes are really bad at this hahahahahaha

Attached: 1551796242468.png (369x431, 97K)

says the retard who listens to two heretics. kys, shlomo

I don't believe in Christ, faggot. You wish they did because then they would be your precious Zionist Christians. You're done. Israel is on it's way out. In 20 years nobody will support your "right to exist". The internet has exposed you for the selfish lying kikes that you are. Praise Jesus

Attached: jidfshill.jpg (1272x1023, 562K)

do you honestly think someone cant be a christian and dislike zionism or jewish supremacy? you are fucking retarded

Tell me your list of "based Christians" you listen to then so I can check it out.

Attached: 1548137499457.jpg (690x461, 72K)

who is this Adam Green guy? "Green" is usually a jewish surname.

What was the intelligence company he worked for? NavSat or something

full spectrum dominance

Oh, look JIDF reinforcements. This looks totally natural guys.

Attached: FellowWhiteSupremacist.jpg (746x445, 128K)

OY VEY SHUT DAWSON DOWN!!!! He's BTFO'ing us Jews too hard!!!!!

I agree hes a SHILL!!!!

>jews calling jews out

Attached: What+the+is+happening+doesnt+isreal+have+a+large+_b29c0b9ce7095ea847f4601ed9b4c148.jpg (682x768, 149K)

How is Jow Forums still not woke on the chink vs jews war over the institutions in our country?

Jay Dyer

Attached: 64159890-ACD1-4949-A54E-F8FC442FEE82.jpg (610x458, 42K)

This one:
youtu.be/H5y4vQbjK_U

Yea, So I'm not a subscriber or a big fan of Adam Greens. I mostly became aware of him from that youtube video above "Banksters Paradise". I like it because all he's doing is citing articles and using clips of actual interviews and events where People close to Trump openly admit that their allegiances are to Israel. There is really nothing more to say, the case is well made and it's straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. Bannon proclaiming he's a proud Christian zionist, Adelson almost dismisses the US flag he wore on his uniform, the changes Trump made with Bolton and Pompeo. It's very well done and with integrity.

I saw Ryan Dawsons brother on some TV show boomers watch talking about Croatoan indians and shit. Whole family maybe a spook

>Whole family maybe a spook
would not put it past him, you're right.

These guys only look slightly Semitic. Look at what they have to say, it just proves that physiognomy is real.

Thanks Canadian

Too many brainlets. Rich WASPs know it but they are too broken to do anything at this point. Men among the ruins, etc, etc...

>the case is well made and it's straight from the horse's mouth
This is why they shill hard against him. You can't refute it.

His brother is a historian and archeologist. They grew up in NC and are related to the Indians of Croatoa and the original white settlers.

this guy is an anti Trump shill get the fuck off pol op

Attached: 1111111111111.jpg (543x550, 55K)

>the face that puts fear in the Zionist

Attached: download.png (200x200, 59K)

Get back in your containment thread

Attached: awoo.jpg (640x640, 101K)

He rightfully calls out Trump on his MIGA Zionist agenda. We'll all still vote for Trump, but he deserves to get called on his blatant Kikery

NeoCons BTFO

Attached: download.jpg (474x266, 39K)

> Putin is a zionist controlled opposition?
??? you kidding bro?

Attached: putin.jpg (255x198, 7K)

Jews did 911
>pic related proved it

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>green is a jewish last name

Both Green and Greene are Anglo/Irish last names

rich wasp checking in. if we move against the jews we'll be evicerated. waiting for chinks/race war.

surprisingly based post from someone who gets it.

>OP thinks Adam is a Jew because Putin is totally secretly a nazi who hates Jews and totally isn't in their pocket too
yikes bro, do some research.

Attached: 1531794794566.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

we are in a gobalist world. Jewish elites own alot of the wealth. pretty much

Wasps were wiped out systematically through the 60s-80s
Jews basically took over that spot, flooded the universities and promoted their extreme nepotism. Obviously WASPs still exist but the political power and unity that once existed between whites is nearly gone

Prove it's not a jew name faggot.

Why do many a nigger have the name of green? Benevolent Jews or poor whites. Grfoh

Jews stole European names and made their names more like gentiles anyway to blend in. All part of the shapeshifting fellow white person.

Attached: jewtweets11.jpg (552x470, 43K)

so then a honey pot for 99% of the world?

Attached: 5135124.png (750x400, 544K)

Adam Green worked for ViaSat, has traveled to Israel, and is linked to the people who fund InfoWars

>Notice how he only attacks /ourguys/ like Alex Jones
Alex jones is a fat bafoon. a carnival barker. an opportunist

>We'll all still vote for Trump,
speak for yourself

Adam Green reeks of fed plant. He even looks like an undercover cop this trying to blend in.

Palestinians invited him over. He shits all over infowars so not sure what you're getting at here.

i unsubbed like the third time he had that lift the veil shill on. i still catch his shit in my recommended and ill watch it but i just wish hed stop having those fucking shills on

>lift the veil shill?
not sure what you mean; I don't watch that many of his videos.

Surely it wasn't because ViaSat has offices there

when he popped into existence he was shilling all the cliche fagget conspiracies like flat earth mandella effect and all the rest. like at the same time
hes also a pill addict (maybe ex) who used to wear diapers. that was his justification for believing in mandella effect. that his brand of diapers changed from depend to depends or whatever

lol what? Lift the veil is a fag but diapers? Come on shill

I wish adam kept making music instead of political vidoes
youtu.be/TEIXC4K9iDo

heres the interview he deleted where he talks about it. im posting it before the thread gets killed. im looking for a timestamp

youtu.be/vsQp_IPRxHg
whoops
~9:00

besides the fact he talks about his mental illness all the time, has a big retarded cat tower in his background and talks about living in his dads garage or whatever the fuck, hes either playing a typical conspiracy tard shill to shit in the punch bowl or hes just an actual idiot.
but considering how his channel blew the fuck up and was promoted everywhere, hes a probably a shill

this guy looks like a schizo fag

what a bitch. I quit opiates without diapers. You have horrible shits for a fw days but that's it. Never heard of someone doing that

I don't like him because he does the "only one race the human race" and said he didn't think whites should be allowed to have anything for themselves...it's all racist. Unsubbed in that moment

Adam Green is a mossad agent being used to muddy the waters. Notice how he blatantly attacks Israel but never calls the Muslims out. He’s on the Saudi payroll for sure.

Everyone is a shill but I

the guy hes talking to, Jeff C. is a pretty based canadian who was a big part of exposing sandy hook. hes actually live now just bullshitting with a couple others.
youtu.be/sKNAB-KIeLE
theyre talking about smart dust atm

I think the most telling thing from this thread is the amount of people who go off topic to try and denigrate Adam Green's character as some sort of agent or pedo. Generally the consensus option on Jow Forums is that Israel does have a huge amount of influence over our country and I would say that's pretty accurate. I'm not quite sure where these "grass roots" criticisms of Green comes from especially since his uploads are usually nothing more than tying together news articles and interviews. He's just aggregating them to make a concise point.

>This guy is a jew who knows the hebrew language and shared what is said in the talmud and noeta laws.
Ayyy it's happening, called it. Jew nazis are here.

He pushes a narrative with it, every single video it's 3rd Temple, Moshiach, Temple Mound ad nausem.

Fuck off kike shills.

Kike shills hate Adam Green more than anyone else because he gets straight to the facts all backed up by sources.

Attached: Adam Green 3.jpg (915x515, 198K)

>Saudi payroll
>mossad agent
wow he's a triple agent!
But seriously, if I was Adam I'd gladly take Saudi oil money to blast on the kikes. Who here wouldn't do that? we do it for free like jannies

Attached: shutitdown.png (752x529, 218K)

>implying saudis don't suck jewish cock 24/7

t. ViaSat Tel Aviv