GERMANY HAS FALLEN

I REPEAT, GERMANY HAS FALLEN.

Attached: 1541567122597.jpg (651x777, 127K)

based
this is what you get for killing 6 million jews

Attached: soy.png (417x397, 36K)

t. kike

Praise Allah! Soon all of Europe will come under the blanket of our caliphate.

Attached: New German.jpg (500x369, 28K)

Germany is a social construct

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>this is what you get for killing 6 million jews

This is a really shitty reward. I dont understand...

work hard and pray hard yourself out of it i guess

Attached: e8dba00efee50ba6e60bc8954d7132ec2c084c59db97c6a0ef73945c1fbbfc6e.jpg (1011x574, 288K)

make it stop PLEASE I APLOGISE FOR MY GRANDFATHER FIGHTING ON THE WRONG SIDE MAKE IT STOP PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That breaks my fucking heart.

Attached: 1488.png (300x286, 36K)

Hahahhaahahhaahahhaahahahah

Krauts have been falling since the early '20.
Always getting manipulated by token minorities.

They lack a spine and are generally weak and stupid

>Berlin

Everything is fine.

Attached: 8,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 70K)

Did they pluck that kids eyebrows?

Attached: y0qmu84g.jpg (728x656, 66K)

>5000 german babies
>every german baby get unique name

>5000 muslim babys
>every muslim calls their babby mohammed

>mohammed number one name
>hurr durr germany is kill

Attached: 1485570758265.jpg (600x600, 41K)

does that baby have weird eyebrows

Fuck germans. They deserve this.

People can’t into numbers.

Gott mit uns.

Attached: 35F481EE-3F66-4840-A11D-C59F432BA6A6.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

>Popular name in 1 state
>whole country destroyed
Ok

Attached: 1526890098363.jpg (421x214, 25K)

looks like Germany may get the racial purity it wanted after all

Attached: Lisa's_Nightmareopaw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

I still rather get killed in Germany than live in Brazil

every muslim family has 3+ kids. they're all on welfare.
yes, Germany is kill.

Stfu roof nigger

no it isn't kill.

Yes, please stay away, we dont want more of your kind here electing left wing politicians. Thanks.

It was killed in 1945

>Popular name in 1 state
>whole country destroyed
Talk about lowering your standards

Kek Germany destroyed

>6 million
I think you're missing a few 0s there

it's over

nope

good
pay WW2 reparations or die trying

Lmao

Like Stalin killed 20mil of your people?
You still vouch for him are you russkie?

Most muslims name their kids Muhammad so this could just be the uniformity that's the problem that being said am glad most imigrants to the USA are Christian who share our values . Pablo and Hernandez trult do enrich our country for the better .

Attached: 1556942928392.jpg (842x725, 195K)

Attached: 1556846197627m.jpg (699x1024, 137K)

>20mil of your people
what people?

Attached: 1556883183896.gif (576x324, 2.63M)

whiter than you mohammed

Muslims aren't German. White Germans should just go into the hospital and stomp on all the sand nigger baby heads or bash them against a wall like Pyrrhus at the end of the Iliad.

It's baby stompin time.

Attached: ww1germansoldier.jpg (2440x1800, 893K)

Attached: 1556348295246.png (640x640, 532K)

White Germans, as in, the only fucking kind of Germans.

>implying Islam is anywhere near united enoigh to have a Caliph back that is recognized by the majority

All white sons are required to be named Christian immediately, deus vult

Attached: 1555437763210s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

... --- ...

Amazingly, there's a jewish solution to this
it's called, "slaughter of the innocents"
but seriously, why aren't we sterilizing any woman who gives birth to a nigger?"
but

This is a heavenly punishment. After all the terrible things that Germany did - you should not exist on this earth at all.

lmao.

Its the number one name because a large amount of people pick the same name.

How many in this thread have the same name?
No shit its going to be the number name if other groups want to give their children unique names.

The number one name could be John but does every parent want to give there child that name though because its very "John Doe".

After saying all this yea no shit its the number one in a country that has had people that come into it.

Are you going to complain about Muhammad being the number one name in an Arabic country? Didn't think so.

just start sterilizing criminals, that would be a great advancement already

If you're going to live off welfare, there needs to be a child limit. Kills nogs and leftist parties alike

Shlomo, go to bed

I feel like the Midwest is more German than Germany these days. It's not uncommon to see a German flag stickied on to a car but in Germany that would actually be illegal. It's so sad to see how Europe has gone downhill so quickly...

the people responsible for allowing this shit need to be hung from lamp posts and then stuffed and put in humorous exhibits in museums

That’s rich coming from you commie fuck at least he didn’t slaughter his own people

Ok so why the fuck does that baby have tattooed brows????

Easier to profile.

Wait, no not at all. That's an inversion of the truth. The TRUTH is that Jews killed millions of whites in Russia during the Bolshevik Revolution, and then the Jews forcefully tried to spread their retarded revolution into western Europe while persecuting whites their too.

The terrible things you claim Germany did, are exactly the crimes of your Jewish Fathers, and your Fathers that sucked Jewish dick while killing millions of their white Russian Brothers.

FUCK YOU race traitor, or Jew. Either way you should not fucking exist at all, and you won't when this is over.

Better do something about it. Die Zeit läuft

imagine how hilter regret for killing so many jews such that the whole germany now filled by Muslim

german babies
muslim babies
> in Germany
> the German poster sees no problem
> everything is fine
Trying to justify not doing violence now because you are still comfy.
Weinmar Republic poverty incoming.

soon number one name will be Tyrone because of all the blacks coming in.

underrated

fpbp

We need real gas chambers this time

Russian people dumbass

Attached: gulags-soviet-union-jew-run-camp-extermination-christian-02.jpg (570x543, 106K)

They're cucked to the gills. You expect anything from them?

t. still salty about 7-1

Because of JuSA occupation.

Attached: Nogger.png (800x445, 373K)

all muzzies name their kids mohammad, germans have 6 gorillion different names

>statistics

> he didn’t slaughter his own people

Hitler killed 10 million Germans, instilling in them that they are supermen, well, supermen naturally lost, and now they get what they really rightly deserve - quiet extinction.

At least Hitler didn't killed his own people

Attached: gulags-soviet-union-jew-run-camp-extermination-christian-14.jpg (570x588, 114K)

You mean the 6 gorrilion

It’s 9 in the morning jew. Good morning and have a nice day. I don’t particularly like you but I hate fucking Muslims. Keep shooting them and for God’s sake please take Feinstein and Schumer to their home. They’re fucking shit up over here.

Berlin has always been a complete shithole.
It should be purged as a whole.

It’s hard explaining such a thought. We name our children after a hundred people from the Bible and they choose one pedophile.

simply pathetic!

Did the russians? All I saw was Kikes and subhuman mongrels killing slav peasants.

Okay. Got anything to add to this? Like, is life absolutely fucking fantastic in Germany and there aren't any BIG fucking problems?

and what makes you think I am related to the gulagites? take your memeflag off, bud

>implying sending little boys and old men to face the soviet war machine while he hid in a bunker isn't the same fucking thing

LMAO. Best response. Dasvidanya!

It is absolutely fantastic.
I never encountered any serious problems here.

n i g g e r

Deutschland über alles, right??

Fuck you, piece of shit.

You krauts better even that out by making the second most popular name Hitler.

I was stationed in Germany in 05 and it was dope. I was stationed in Germany again In 2016 and it was completely changed. Completely over ran in the larger cities. Even in the smaller towns they had started to filter into. Sorry bro welcome to America.

Unfortunately the Haplogroup J manipulators will just send more. The real solution is [redacted].

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1551406186539.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>double creased eyelids on top and bottom

who the fuck on the planet thinks this is attractive?

berlin stinks. berlin is unaesthetic. berlin architecture is brutalist jewish trash. all it's good for is for gathering all invaders into a single town, so the rest of the country isn't affected.

This was the case in not just London but all of the UK since 2008

Oy vey