Fuck your addons

>fuck your addons

Attached: 34254544.jpg (1200x1200, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org
techradar.com/news/the-best-web-browser
fossbytes.com/best-web-browsers-for-pc/
techadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/software/best-web-browsers-3635255/
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1548973
reclaimthenet.org/firefox-addons-stopped-working/
telegraph.co.uk/finance/businessclub/technology/11598207/New-search-engine-from-Waterfox-founder-aims-to-take-a-punch-at-Google.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: cry.png (205x246, 11K)

Just use a regular browser already.

>kikefox
forgot it existed until just this moment LMAO KEK

Your days are counted, faggotfox.

Fuck I was a long ass holdout now fuck that tranny browser. I ain't clicking on fucking captcha.

What you guys use? Serious question

Karma has come to Firefox. Their unholy discrimination against the White Christian Male ( who hates faggots) has led to this. Karma is real and it stalks the silicon plains of the internet.

Today I found out that Brave can now use Chrome add-ons. I'm very close to switching from Firefox as my main now because of their fuckup.

Attached: 1540393613244.jpg (443x455, 96K)

I would switch to Opera I guess, if they don't fix my adblock and proxies soon. Still, I'm content to stay because input and cookies here are already tailored to me

fuck all these ads billboards

Attached: ie.jpg (1200x822, 102K)

Brave and Vivaldi

>ahem
>fuck addons

I tried using Brave, but I can only read posts on Jow Forums, and not shitpost myself. How do you work around this?

Try clicking the lion face in the address bar and lowering the shield?

Already jumped to opera train, I could take a lot of kikery but internet without AdBlock is true hell.

I'm a firefox developer lol
Someone wants my build?
It works fine with extensions...
I just can't dox myself so make a throw away mail and i'll give you the code and build instruction (tested on gentoo and windows 10). About 100 megs.
Build will take some time (about 10 min).

First thing you can do in Opera is extract all of this from firefox to opera.

Thanks, bro. Posting from Brave now.

Post it faggot. I got 10 minutes to look.

Np user

Chromium

firefox fixed itself for me now

If you are using Nightly, write about:config on the address bar then search for xpinstall.signatures.required and change it to false.

Attached: 1539581068688.jpg (750x750, 101K)

I swapped to Waterfox a while back
I was using Brave before that, but it was pretty early in its life, and lacked the add-ons of Firefox, so I dropped it.

Don't use SJWzilla you cuck.
Use Brave or Waterfox.

Attached: womyn_and_shitskins_cant_into_merit.png (1352x1448, 182K)

Use Waterfox you dumb faggots

I'm using firefox and I don't see any difference??

works on my machine!

dont use nightly or dev, because they feed Mozilla info.Just be patient.This isn't the first time this has happened.

Also brave shills get the bullet in the head. kys fucking retards
I hope you fags don't fall for NSA honeypot.

I am on nightly and

just use internet explorer the internet is cucked anyway

What's wrong with Chrome?

>most windows pcs: brave
>ultra slow windows pc: vivaldi
>non windows: palemoon

this has to be a bait

pale moon

brave shills get the bullet in their head
>a fucking memeflag
well, ofcourse

rare
a
r
e

Attached: t 20181223_005748639_ec00.png (622x1715, 275K)

noscript and greasemonkey still run fine on firefox, i havent seen ads in over 10 years. what on earth are the rest of you complaining about?

just got waterfux how to disable javascript?

This
Brave is a honeypot of god knows what agency. Lots of kikes are involved in shilling that shit all over Jow Forums and they are here now.

nothing, it is working good on both of my laptops. One has the stable and this one has the developer versions. Both are running fine. And I have shit ton of addons on both.

What did Mozilla do this time? I actually use firefox.

foxpepes uprising now?

some youtubers have been shilling it too its almost like an ad campaign or something

Waterfox bogs computers down, use Vivaldi. It will crash once every few hours and require a system restarts, but at least it will not consume all of your system resources like a whore gold digger

it killed my addons today

QRD Frens?

Attached: FA6B7440-AE12-422C-9088-B205AAF49EDF.png (545x545, 348K)

Do you kids even remember old google?
Not that I promote it.

Welp, nowadays non-kosher browsers are a rare sight, they always were.

Attached: frog_beer.gif (273x271, 1.73M)

Firefox is owned by Soros. Delete it and delete system32 while you're at it

No really. Redpill me on it

so the guy is pretending someone else hacked his account and posted the first tweet? twitter niggers really are retarded.

Just use Opera.

>Accepts donations from soros
>Features Huffpo and buzzfeed on its start page daily
>Complies with jewtubes app removal pushing
>Tried to get the Gab app disabled from firefox

Is there anything else FF has done?

Attached: 1553378536204.png (1277x1809, 390K)

SUBJECT YOURSELF TO OUR PERSONALIZED ADVIRTISEMENT BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES OR ELSE

Attached: 108-0918070110-to-serve-man-521.jpg (521x387, 21K)

same thing here, i don't use many addons though

how to noscipt waterfox mine isn't working

Attached: notwork.png (804x381, 21K)

>Larissa Shapiro, Head of Global Diversity & Inclusion at Mozilla
For all sad words of tongue and pen...

i'm too dumb to live help me

>memeflag
Chrome is a botnet. Botnet is a software of any piece of equipment which can be remotely controlled without your knowledge and authorization. Chrome scans everything in your computer and sends the metadata to google. Also everything you do on chrome is sent to google. Unless you are a google lover boy or a literal communist, then don't use chrome or any of the google products unless you absolutely have to. Same goes for chromium, it is made by google and god knows what they put into it.
>inb4 it is muh opensors
go audit its code and tell me it's clean.

>haven't turned off firefox in a week
>automatic updates and checking for updates turned off
>this still happened

I knew firefox was fucked, but shit man.

Attached: 1555173552112.gif (400x266, 569K)

Go fuck a yak.

I just deleted system 32 and my screen went black. Now what?

Thanks user

just installed brave and posting from it, fucking aids not being able to import bookmarks from firefox tho

Yandex and Firefox. Not having a problem with addon's. Mac OSX 10.12.6

install gentoo

>Still using the kikefox jew
I switched to a browser that respects my right to privacy, I switched to waterfox for all my hentai needs

Yeah I don't notice anything different either but my browser has been up for days...afraid to close it now lol

I just switched and my dick is much bigger now. thanks waterfox jews

It doesn't matter what you use. Everything gathers data and sells it to someone, be it the government or a corporation. You just have to decide whose dick you want in your ass. The only way to get away is to disconnect completely.

Firefox way faster. Use pihole to block all the ads and trackers I don't trust these shady extensions.

>He can't get past the panda and doesn't understand why most /a/nons got rid of kikefox
Stay pleb faggot

While we're in this thread, what is a good search engine and email provider? Also when I say good search engine I mean it. I tried searx but I just can't use it because its algorithm is terrible. Also not sure if there's much of a point to duckduckgo when it's also kiked.

oh, ffs
fix it now manually, then
in about:config, set:
>app.normandy.run_interval_seconds
to something short as fuck (default is 21600, ie 6h)
like set it at 10, wait 10 fucking seconds, try to install a new extension to verify it worked, and set it back to 21600 to avoid continually checking the Normandy server
no need to even relaunch the browser
much higher IQ solution than any retarded crap puked out by Jow Forumsay monkeys and other streetshitter tier retards

started using waterfox yesterday, it's literally just firefox without mozilla cancer

Firefox is tracking everything you do user and as many have pointed out disabled many addons

gas the fox, browser war now

Attached: pc (4).jpg (1180x787, 258K)

>What you guys use? Serious question
It depends on your type of PC and operating system. Older windows (VISTA and XP) are limited to Firefox 52.9ESR as the latest which importantly can still run NoScript, GreaseMonkey, and AdGuard Ultimate. If you still have VISTA, set those three addons to "Never Update" because autoupdates (or installing updates) will cause the addons to fail validation once the newer update sees it is on an old browser version no longer supported. If your vista browser crashes or leaks memory, remove Ghostery as versions can leak after the company was bought out.

But for those who have newer reasonable operating systems, get a list and status at:
en.wikipedia.org

Reviews exist, and I historically like Fossbytes. The most widely used browser is not always the best:
techradar.com/news/the-best-web-browser
fossbytes.com/best-web-browsers-for-pc/
/wiki/Comparison_of_web_browsers
techadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/software/best-web-browsers-3635255/

I use Firefox. Zero chrome on phone or PC.

> I can only read posts on Jow Forums, and not shitpost myself.
Captcha of course reports your IP to google tracking, so it gets blocked by default. Lower your privacy standards to allow google tracking and you can then post.

Attached: Foxgirl.jpg (595x843, 475K)

Mozilla can go suck a big one, never using that memory-leaking garbage again. There are much better alternatives out there anyways.

What's happening?
It seems to be an issue with some time sensitivity. The people that were hit earlier had their clocks set in the future, but the rest of us that had their clock set correctly were hit just now, in masse.

How it happened?
The issue seems to be with the signing method that Mozilla uses for addons. Some addons seems to have their expiration date set later, those addons would not be disabled. Most aren't.

Confirmed. The new title for the bug is:

All extensions disabled due to expiration of intermediate signing cert

What can I do to fix it?
Watch this bug for more details

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1548973

What will not fix it
Downgrading.
Reinstalling.
What's Mozilla doing to fix it?
The product manager of Firefox reported that they are looking into this with urgency. Basically, it seems that this issue is very serious and they will dedicate as many resources as necessary to solve this quickly and effectively. From bug report is also reported that CloudOps is also on the issue.

But I want my fix now!
Installing the nightly or dev versions and disabling the signing check would allow you to resume your previous session. Note however that this would leave you without the safeguards that Firefox has about extensions. Also make sure to make backups of your profile.

While winding back clocks also makes the certificate valid again, you need to be careful since this affects other certificates too! Going too far back would block Gravatar, for example, since the OCSP dates don't match. Also, your system tries to keep your clock up to date, so you have to disable that or rewind enough so that the system isn't confident of correcting the clock. That's why 1 hour wouldn't work but +6 hours would. Also, you may need to reinstall your addons after tinkering with the clock.

Also bump.

You think I'm kidding my dick is like at least 3" bigger now. I had to get a legacy noscript for some reason tho :(

Or you can just toss out kikefox all together, it has been like 2-3 years since I switched to waterfox and I do not regret it at all

No, it's not. Waterfox is firefox when it was still really slow and stutery.

I use it.

Attached: 1554843614549.jpg (732x770, 58K)

>please, to enable the telemetry, sir
see:
much better than any streetshitter "solution" on that bugtracker

reclaimthenet.org/firefox-addons-stopped-working/

"Many Firefox browser addons just suddenly stopped working due to the expiration of a signing certificate"

including adblockers

i only noticed the problem because i switched to waterfox yesterday and tried to download themes for it and every single one of them was unable to download from the mozilla site due to "connection error" searched on their github and saw thousands of people going apeshit at them

All I'm saying is, if you do any sort of cookie editing or belong to a hidden community (sad panda) that could require you to edit cookies, get off firefox. They are tracking you and disabling scripts and things that could help you out

Any proof of that? The add on thing was a certificate fuck up those happen all the time.

The targeted adds from the browser are all you need to realize they are tracking everything you do, I remember seeing articles about this two or three years ago as well that many people were leaving firefox behind because it was invading privacy.

TOR

Attached: 1556427542256.jpg (2048x1358, 1.56M)

I just finished building a PC and I want to keep it as clean as possible. Was thinking about putting icedragon on it, what are the best add ons and extensions?

What happened now?

who is this faggot that coded waterfox tho?
telegraph.co.uk/finance/businessclub/technology/11598207/New-search-engine-from-Waterfox-founder-aims-to-take-a-punch-at-Google.html

Attached: whodis.png (327x350, 261K)

see

I'm not doing anything that the NSA would care about or doesn't already know. Brave just keeps my browsing experience pleasant.