Why are white people conservative in certain regions but not in others?

Why is it that white people vote so differently depending on the area they live in? Why is the North East so liberal? Why is the south so conservative? Why is the west coast so liberal? Why are the plains and the area in the middle so conservative leanings? Why is the Midwest so centrist? Why are white people so different in outlooks depending on where they live?

Attached: 9476D04A-605A-4F26-8B7E-25AFFED2F3C9.jpg (1024x683, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/the-genetics-of-the-american-nations/
archive.fo/s4CKP
pressherald.com/2017/01/06/the-american-nations-in-the-2016-presidential-election/
archive.fo/4zRtc
youtu.be/ASxOz7523co
amazon.com/Jack-Hinsons-One-Man-Civil-Sniper/dp/1589806409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because muh tribalism

They dont want their daughters raped by nigger and spics.

There are cultural differences in the United States that have existed since white people settled it. In the north culturally, white people are busy-bodies. This is demonstrated by the Yankee and Puritan mentality and reflected in the modern liberal. In the south culturally, white people just want to be left alone, and have a respect for tradition, religion, and minding their own business. It is reflected in the south today as the modern conservative.

Racism. Southern states have more black people, so whites there dont support government, which has to treat everyone equally. Theyd rather have no govt and then make private social groups and systems that can exclude non-whites.

Genetics... the white people in the south are genetically different from the ones in the north

>Why is it that white people vote so differently depending on the area of Europe they come from? Why are the Southern English so liberal? Why are the Ulster Scots so conservative? Why are the Portuguese so liberal? Why are the Germans so conservative leanings? Why is the Scandinavians so centrist? Why are white people so different in outlooks depending on where they come from?

American Regional Differences as Sub-Racial Differences
jaymans.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/the-genetics-of-the-american-nations/
archive.fo/s4CKP
Political Impact
pressherald.com/2017/01/06/the-american-nations-in-the-2016-presidential-election/
archive.fo/4zRtc

Attached: American Nations 2016 Election.png (690x505, 167K)

Southerners live with niggers and spics. Lots of them. Southerners are the based whites. Northerners are liberal faggots.

Attached: 1554772324292.jpg (268x188, 6K)

Higher population density = more liberal

Don't know why

White people become more conservative when in the proximity of niggers and other minorities because they constantly have on display the inherent inferiority of niggers

youtu.be/ASxOz7523co

Libs in the northeast are sheltered from niggers

Country people have the ability to be self sufficient if the govt goes away--city folk starve to death in three days without the govt.

Yes, the south fought the civil war simply because the north came to the south. No regular southern citizen gave a fuck about slavery, but southerners would come home to fight from places like Chicago because their towns, friends, and family were being slaughtered.

amazon.com/Jack-Hinsons-One-Man-Civil-Sniper/dp/1589806409

Here is the amazon review of the book "One Man War." Which is a fabulous book. Union soldiers found this mans 13-15 year old kids just fucking around in the woods and hunting. Union soldiers slaughtered them. Then the father who was neutral about the war goes in to snipe like 70 union soldiers

City life involves more cooperation and focus on the public good, and exposure to different ways of thinking, which means you become more open-minded and empathetic.

In rural life your only interaction is with your neighbors, who typically all look like you and go to the same church. It's a bubble.

Did you read the book this map is based on? It’s actually pretty good. His theory makes sense. Basically whoever settles an area first has a massively overstated impact on that areas culture which really never goes away. Pennsylvania contains 3 of the different nations he recognizes. I lived in all 3 parts of the state and what he described about how they are different are mostly true.

I think his book would be taken more seriously though if he didn’t pick such retarded names for the Nations.

Attached: 6D10E086-9003-4B05-93AB-1D1FA8FBFBC2.jpg (575x401, 61K)

NIGGERS. LITERALLY THIS AND ONLY THIS

Tradition for one.
This for another.
The cause of racism is not ignorance. Its contact.

So you’re saying we should be grateful that Minnesota imported thousands of Somalians?

When are you cuckfederates going to purge the carpetbaggers already?

My brother who's always been fun and shitposter type who'd say fag and nigger jokingly moved to San Fran for 4 years after college. This past Christmas we are at my dads and I want to show him this video on YouTube about chainlink. He's like not now not now. I say "you are so gay"

He then says,

"Me not wanting to watch your video has nothing to do with being straight or gay."

My jaw dropped

>City life involves more cooperation and focus on the public good,
This is objectively false. There is considerably more social capital in homogeneous rural areas than any city.

You are right

This is why Vermont is 93% white and liberal

Because different white people have different opinions. As opposed to minority groups which seem to have a group think no matter where you go.

Cities are Sodom and Gomorrah. Only the based, meek "rural and suburban retards" will inherit the Earth after the next fiery deluge.

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 104K)

The reason why cities give the appearance of caring about public good is because the concentrated wealth and economies of scale make it easy to establish government institutions for the public good. Most people in cities don't even know the names of their neighbors, much less care about such an abstract concept as the "public good" of 3 million other people that look nothing like them and hold completely different belief systems.

Your brother is gay

City life involves public transportation, urban planning, making sure the parks are clean, that snow is removed from the roads, that the police and other civil servant jobs are adequately staffed and are able to respond to an issue quickly etc. You don't need to worry about any of these things in a place where your nearest neighbor is half a mile away. High density living requires more cooperation to get things done.

Wow. We're basically fucked, aren't we?

Correct

I didn't address this point in my initial response, so I've addressed it here: Also, compelled cooperation through government institutions can hardly be considered evidence of social capital.

The South better win the next civil war.

Why is the internet turning farther to the right, then? Should the exposure to new ideas not make us all leftists, if that were the case?

I'm betting the whites in miami are really just mexicans larping

The coasts got a headstart on the gibs.
Gibs begat liberals which begat more gibs which begat more liberals.....

They're a mix of Jews, Cubans, and carpetbaggers. There is no indigenous population of whites left in Miami.

The "whites" in the south that vote Democrat are likely mixed and thus not white or they have/will have racemixed kids. Most real whites who are not degenerate racemixers in the South are conservative. Racemixing seems to be a easily identifiable marker as to their political positions.

Miami has a huge Cuban/South American Population that is ethnically European because it tends to be where wealthy Latin Americans flee to. I don’t think they are the problem though. I think it’s Miami’s massive gay population.

Thanks for the book recommendation. The funny thing is, American education would NEVER allow their students to read this book which apparently took 15 years of research to produce, and it is sad that that is the case.

Even if there's less social harmony, urban life still requires more consensus on public good because 1000 of people are effected if the trains don't run on time - whether they're black, white, muslim, christian etc. Democrats get elected there because they actually fund these public goods and try to expand them, whereas Republicans typically just privatize stuff to their donors and let it fall to shit.

He has a gf tho. But he def oozes gayness

North of Miami is Broward county which is a nest of Jews. No doubt many of the remaining whites in Miami are Jewish

Yeah you gotta read it.... I forgot to add it's essentially a history book that like you said took 15 years to research.

tidewater isn't a thing

"White" is a broad, almost joke, category.

>living around niggers makes you vote for people that won't pander to niggers
>living around whites only makes you vote for people who will bring in more niggers and nonwhites

Attached: 1521320398500.jpg (1013x691, 106K)

Are you seriously arguing that cities have stronger norms of reciprocity, trust, and civic engagement? Their multicultural demographics alone predict they will have lower social trust than homogeneous rural areas.

Yes, the cities have large governments that manage infrastructure, but this is because the size of the cities makes such infrastructure economical. It's not an indicator of a higher regard for cooperation. Anyone who has driven in a city or tried to make polite conversation on the sidewalk knows that people in cities care significantly less about each other than those in rural areas.

Oh fuck off retard, cities are highly segregated.

Seeds of Albion.

Look if you are white like me and from the south and then move to a northern state that is even whiter you soon realize that the white people are not the same..

Seeds of Albion

People don’t even look at each other in the city unless they have an angle.

If anything, the large government bureaucracies in cities are proof of a lower social trust. A key indicator of low social trust is high transactional costs such as legal contracts or government regulations. If the area had genuine social trust, the cooperation would be voluntary and the government oversight unnecessary.

Even country blacks are better than their city counterparts. By a large margin. Country whites and blacks are generally able to get along well which isn't something you'll see in a major city.

Trust is lower in urban areas but there is far more civic engagement. There's a reason they've been the hub for intellectual and political development since forever. Lots of people living in one place, dependent on the same public goods makes it a lot easier for them to collectively organize.

>Anyone who has driven in a city or tried to make polite conversation on the sidewalk knows that people in cities care significantly less about each other than those in rural areas.

I don't know if this really means anything. People are naturally more accepting of people they know than strangers, but I wouldn't make the argument that city people are more hostile to outsiders than rural people. Kind of the opposite actually - living adjacent next to all sorts of diversity would actually make one more empathetic to different sorts of people.

"Limited government" doesn't work when in cities when you have trains, buses, public parks, extremely dense sewage systems etc. These systems require dense bureaucracies to function properly.

Blacks that get out of the city do it to get away from other niggers. Whites who get out of cities also do it to get away from niggers. The only people who are still in cities are niggers and people who don't go near the niggers but pretend like it's someone else's fault they're niggers.

It could be the charisma of the local leaders

You've never left the city. I was born and raised in Chicago. I live out west now and if you pass someone on a desolate road and don't wave at them they think your pissed if at them.

One of my friends from Chicago who lives out here now who's a trump hating liberal i even told him aren't the people 10 times friendlier out here? Those "dumb Christians" that he would mock as flyover country when he looks down from the airplane and wonders wtf do these people do?

And he even said yeah it was an adjustment and surprised how nice the people in conservative areas are.

And I said this in lieu of the fact that the left fancies themselves as such open and living tolerant people. I'm like people in ny and Chicago don't act nice like the people here and are no way near as hospitable as country folks.

It's all projection from the left

Simple answer. In the south, we have larger amounts of niggers being niggers than is allowed to be reported in northern liberal censored media. We see the niggardry, and the northerners refuse to see the niggardry.

Nah living in "diverse" areas makes you hate niggers. See On top of any study ever talking about "diversity", it's all negative, but hey at least you get to eat tacos right?

Attached: 1513293758115.png (781x1123, 108K)

Whoops wrong pic.

Cities take 1 of 2 forms. Either you can't name one neighbor if your life depended on it or they are libtard echo chambers usually both.
In rural life you might actually know these people and if a cityfag be really fucking offput by them because you assume their friendliness has an angle.

Had this yesterday. This is the only place that makes me think that maybe I don't mind that we are getting invaded

Attached: IMG_5329.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

It might as well be Tel Aviv. Even the Winn-Dixie grocery stores in the area pander to Jews.

Attached: winn-dixie-kosher-sushi.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

Yankee behavior is what CS Lewis was describing when he talked about "moral busybodies tormenting you with the approval of their own conscience".

Dixie mentality is the one that spawned the adage "white people are really nice, until they're not. And then they're really not."

Kind of like fags

Yeah, I got a neighbor here moved in from Boston (born and raised). Had a bad snow storm that dropped three big oaks across his driveway. My place was fine. Went over at about 7 am with my chainsaw and a thermos full of coffee. Chatted with his wife to let her know what I was doing. Cut up and stacked half the wood for them took the rest as payment. Guy comes out talking to me about how he just can’t feel comfortable with all these hateful Trump voters around. I nod keep working. He continues on to talk about how he admires the garden of another neighbor. After a while I stop, just look at him and say, “buddy, a trump voter just gave up his Saturday to volunteer to get you out of a jam free of charge, and another trump voter likes to sing to herself while she tends that garden. Drop by her place when you see her out there. Bring her a glass of water with a twist of lemon and she will teach you 60 years worth of green thumb.”. These bubble people don’t get it at all.

I almost don't even believe your story but 100% do.

What spurned him to bring up trump in the first place?

Was back in 2017 winter he went into office. He moved in spring of 2016 and was surrounded by Trump signs.

Correct. There are 4 major metro areas in that region that have had a massively outsized effect recently on the region but they're all majority populated by outsiders, either foreign nationals as in RDU, Yankee transplants as in Richmond/Hampton Roads, or government employees as in DC/Baltimore.

The more urbanite the more liberal, the more rural the more conservative.

Suburban and former industrial areas middle in between.

This

Ahhh ok makes sense.

Why is South Texas light red? Is it the famous spics identifying as white?

California transplants mostly. Some white hispanics too. But most Texanos are about as Texas as you get and are barely distinguishable from white Texans.

Because the Fuck hasn't banned enough Nazis, user.

Genetics. White Southerners are still colonial stock Americans, being white, Anglo-Saxon and Protestant, while northerners are cathcuck Invaders from Irel*nd, It*ly and similar shitholes.
The downfall of the United States started with mass immigration, but this was way before Mexicans started pouring in

Unpopular opinion, there is nothing wrong with concerning yourself with how other people act, when it is obvious that their actions are bad for not only them, but society at large.
Southern whites might not have this issue, because everyone there is already on the same page.

The south is full of retards.

True, American history has always been Anglo-Celts compared to different Germanics.

Attached: European_Ancestry_in_the_US_by_county.jpg (1920x1258, 496K)

Bro that map is wrong. Scotch Irish isn’t actually Irish in the south. They are Scottish people who colonised Ireland but were then removed and exported to America after the English took over Ireland. Scotch Irish southerners are Scottish

> but I wouldn't make the argument that city people are more hostile to outsiders than rural people.
City people are less hostile to outsiders because EVERYONE is an outsider in a city. In a city of 6 million people of all races and religions, it means absolutely nothing to be a citizen of that city. There is no bond between those living in the city. This is why people naturally distrust each other in cities. Government bureaucracies will never be a replacement for social trust.

Because it has only a little to do with race and a lot to do with urban/ghetto culture it breeds degenerates