Meeting polish minister of justice in an hour. What should I ask him?

Meeting polish minister of justice in an hour. What should I ask him?

Attached: 8320436010001009801346no.jpg (980x1346, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZzIvl1tbPo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
youtube.com/watch?v=P90b6X_RTNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he supports the non-white invasion of Europe.

In 2017, Jaki stated that "stopping islamization is his Westerplatte"

Does he like the smell of his own farts?

Why is he such a faggot and why does his party supress nationalists and bowing to amerikies. Sebek kurwo zapytaj go.

Could you give an example?

Muh fort trump. Is there any bigger way to surender ourselves to ZOG?

Why is PiS flooding Poland with pajeets?

Yes, this kurwa, this.

jaki jaki taki taki?

Remind him that his nation is more important than GDP and the only people that think otherwise are prostitutes

Seconding this

Ask if he follows Q and then ask if the rest of the government does

Does he rip the pages directly from the constitution when he wipes his ass or does he have a stack of separate pages printed out.

Why did they ban Jared Taylor from the Schengen Zone?

Ask him "why is poland a dick sucking shithole? Why do we suck mutt dick so hard? There's so much cum in my polish mouth that im suffocating"

Git on Switzerland's level on gun rights

10 mins till start. Ill try to ask about fort trump and Jared taylor

Attached: IMG_20190504_175049.jpg (4000x3000, 3.11M)

Ask him if he can send me a polish gf I hate having to clean my own toilet.

Attached: IMG_20190504_175246.jpg (4000x3000, 3.16M)

Look that illuminati pintures

Complex mathematical problems

What about stopping niggers?

>"stopping islamization is his Westerplatte"
but they lost in the end. Should've been that other battle, with the Teutonic Knights, what's it called?

that he better takes care of keeping checks and balances if he doesn't want your shithole to drift into a sub 100 IQ caricature of russia

Grunwald probably.

We are in a musuem.

Attached: IMG_20190504_180331.jpg (4000x3000, 3.75M)

youtube.com/watch?v=OZzIvl1tbPo

Or like how your countries avg IQ is dropping?
France has been historically smarter than Poland yet the avg IQ of France today is lower than polands. Germany will follow suit.

Please give me info for my Jared taylor question

>eye of providence
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!

Attached: 1547084777390.png (1440x1557, 821K)

If you seriously have a shot, try asking about the future for polish children

It's not the minister of finance, appropriate questions must pertain to justice.

Ask him why Poland still allows Jews in their country after all the Jewish crimes against Poles and against God.

Ask why the current regime softening its stance? It was pretty hardline but it has softened in recent years

kill sandniggers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

Ask him what does he think about the future of the white race in poland and in europe.

HELLO??? The most important question (and appropriate for him as a minister of justice) is why are they not saying ANYTHING about act 447 in USA???

ask him about act 447 and his/PiS stance on it.

Please tell him to stop stealing my garbage late at night. It belongs to the garbage company.

That hes a fucking sissy aye

A normie question, but one that will probably raise a smile:

Are traps gay?

He is not minister of justice.
He's been trying to accomplish something, anything, in politics, but to no avail.
Currently he is trying to get elected to the EUparl after failing to become the mayor of Warsaw.
I think he might be somewhat likeable in person, but he stands for exactly nothing so he really should stop pretending and just admit he wants some position, any position that doesn't require him to do much and pays a lot.

>avg IQ dropping
>keeping checks and balances intact
so you think it's a smart think to wreck checks and balances? Even if our IQ dropped to 50 I would still want to have checks and balances you dumb turdstain

ask him if he's a kike because he doesn't look white

the jews are doing this in every white country. they use pajeets because they’re dumb, smelly, invasive, plentiful and brown as fuck. the ultimate bio weapon

Jak poszlo?

Why did poland ban Jared Taylor. Simple

I know this as I live around these poos but I want to hear what the official answer is from the traitors.

>how do you feel about the long noses tribe, buddy

Attached: 1509393646558.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Explain

My english sux, but you can watch this short video, or just google it.
youtube.com/watch?v=P90b6X_RTNw

I asked. He said who told you that. I said Jared taylor. Be said he didn't know what I was talking about