Moroccan Beats up 6 dutch males in a fight

Moroccan Beats up 6 dutch males in a fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXqERRABziM

Attached: 1553662739289.jpg (658x501, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zPrSfDe59k
youtube.com/watch?v=O5KI9LbgrGA
youtube.com/watch?v=w0r76twKfoY
youtube.com/watch?v=cx4gncKvlMM
youtube.com/watch?v=i-amqnkQalE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>morakkse beer clapt 6 tatas
Drunk moroccan clapped 6 cucks?

MAROKKAANSE BEER KLAPT 6 TATTAS
KARA MOCRO

Saddest thing I've watched today.

Beer and bear are the same word in dutch

>Morakke beer Clapt 6 tatas
Why are you trying to translate this?
It's already in plain English.

Attached: 1539469487667.jpg (956x556, 169K)

This is great. I'm pretty sure he'd have lamped them even if they weren't drunk.

They're haven't been Dutch males in a generation.

>beer clapped 6 tatas
what a meme language

Man what the fuck, I usually refrain from saying pretentious stuff like"I would have done better"
But COME ON the fatass sandnigger just punches these cucks one after another and they do nothing, they just look at him and get knocked the fuck out.
One guy even saw 3 guys getting knocked out before him and then just stood there looking at him and expecting that he would listen to him talk. Fucking hell the worst part is that those men were in better shape then the fatso but they wee too retarded to use any force, Just one punch is enough ffs

Attached: euterror.png (1137x987, 66K)

try 9

no

>they were in better shape of fatso
clearly you don't understand anything about strength you dumb fuck. my bf would rape you in a fight and he is thick just like that dude.

he doesn't look strong, just fat.

my bf looks fat too and he can deadlift 500lbs. clearly you're some skinnyfat dumbfuck.

>Strenght
You can't tell how strong he is under those wraps of fat and the men who got fucked up looked decently atlethic.
Strenght isn't even a big factor in these types of skirmishes, The guy who hits first wins most of the time since average force is enough to incapacitate the victim.
I would wipe the floor with both of you homosexual faggots, I have been kickboxing for years

>Understands nothing about how fitness works

You are so fucking stupid I box and do mma so my faggot ass can probably beat the shit out of you. You don't understand anything about strength some skinnyfat retard such as yourself isn't going to do shit against some bear that lifts.

yeah call those strongmen obese too kys

Your boyfriend can lift you?based guy.
That's the problem with europeans they didn't gang up like nogs and some expected the "i wasn't willing to fight and did nothing to him" I'm quite happy indeed the last ones got punched

1 fat dude beats up 5 underaged guys who didn't want to fight. Also you can see another foreigner instantly grabbing a bottle to use it as a weapon. Don't fucking fight people who don't want to fight
Fun story. I used to carry a fairbarn sykes dagger when I was younger. I pulled it out twice, because two times I got cornered by a GROUP of older shitskins who want to rob/fight a white teenager. Very brave.
Untill I pulled out my dagger

>klapt 6 tattas
bahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahaha

>beating drunk kids who can barely stand

there should be death penalty for that

So these are the 7ft masculine "Dutch" I have heard about.

Some fat kebab in sandals knocking them all out like he is just going for the morning paper.

The fat sandnigger in the video sure looks like this guy.This guy is a strongman. The sandnigger is fat you absolute cretin. He obviously has some back muscles and isn't all fat but it's not much more than those dutch cucks
Kill yourself you brainlet faggot and learn teh difference between fat and strong.

Attached: Halfthor.jpg (550x382, 48K)

>underage
>drinking
They would have been arrested it is amsterdam central after all. Just some weak retards that can't fight

wow dutch men are so weak. 1 moroccan beat up 6 dutch soiboys LOL

>5 underaged guys who didn't want to fight

Fucking COPE.

It's night time in the city center, they are adult males on a night out.

If you don't want to fight and 1 of you gets attacked then you work together, even niggers know to do that. What they did, it didn't help them. It was worse for them. Weak cowards.

based and redpilled
the dutch should be eliminated by all means

One skinny guy punching him directly in the head would have been enough, no need to gang up but these cucks are just too afraid to use violence, I bet they have never been in a fight before. It's the Netherlands though what can I expect, I wonder how this would have turned out if there were 6 serbs versus a moroccan

Attached: 1551363711886.png (1401x1197, 243K)

he is based it's why i date him.

they did want to fight the moment they physically threatened him. strong dude was walking back and skinnyfat faggots were walking forward.

yup brian shaw is so god damn fat and so weak. you're one of those skinny twinks with 6 pack abs that think they're strong because they're so god damn skinny you have visible abs and nothing else. i've been to clubs and punched out retards like you for being mouthy arrogant little fairies.

forgot pick here is a weak fat man. you braindead faggot. is the aids and medication eating your brain away?

Attached: fatfuck.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

Show me your tits cunt or get the fuck off my board

Lmao dutch """men""", what an oxymoron

Talking about strength not fitness. All the strongest people look "fat".

Almost anybody can deadlift 500 lbs lmao, it's the strongest lift of the human body.

Based manlet.

look at the fat dudes arms

>brian shaw
HAHA are you honestly gonna tell me that the sandnigger in the video looks like Brian Saw? Get a hold of yourself you delusional faggot. You're probably a fat bastard trying to cope or just mentally deranged
I am Six foot and 90kg I can't even see my sixpack abs, only slightly
COPE you fat bastard he looks nothing like him.
>WHAT ARE PROPORTIONS

Attached: One+Performance+UK+_+Personal+Training+Gym+and+Clinic+_+Richmond+London+_+Brian+Shaw+2+_+www.oneperf (500x500, 75K)

They are pissed out of their heads, and pretty boys as well.
The Caliphate will change all that.

He's a faggot lol

thats what i'm saying.
ok fatty

>doesn't understand the concept of fat mass hiding muscle mass
>doesn't understand how weight can change a fight by a large margin
you cope you tard

kek a faggot who acts tough and pretends he can fight. Limp wrist slaps are not fighting

>klap klap klap klap klap klap
>übermensch btfo

Now, now, Mr. Trudeau.

The guy isn't built fat. It's pretty obvious. He has small shoulders, chest and arms and just a big belly. Built fat people have a big chest and shoulders.

He just has a big fat gut and will outweigh the guys by no more than 30lbs. He's not some 300lbs powerlifter ffs.

damn you sure got me.

P sure I could beat up any man from either the Netherlands or morocco

and you think those skinny faggots are stronger than him because they're smaller?

>2016
>probably six drunk cucks on holiday in Amsterdam
>OP implying he did it alone when another lad clearly starts throwing bottles
>Lad literally starts shouting 'cancer Turk' and reports him to the police in the same video.
If anything this states the dudes losing the fight should've done something together, not watch as one gets his ass handed to him.

punching isnt about strength its mostly about weight virgins fat people usually hit hard you do not want to be hit by a fat guy

Those fucking idiots even spread their arms to invite punches. Its a shame how feminized we have become. It will change again.

You think (((they))) will let you rise again? Forget about that.

Fuck off with your strength is all that matters in skirmishes. A quick well placed punched is all you need. The guy who lands a hit to the head first wins.
Just some examples for you faggot ass
youtube.com/watch?v=1zPrSfDe59k

youtube.com/watch?v=O5KI9LbgrGA

youtube.com/watch?v=w0r76twKfoY

SPEED and TECHNIQUE>STRENGTH in 1v1 Fights

>t. klapt

Because they are FtM trannies on growth hormones. The Kebab was a real male, and basically destroyed them.

No, I'm not talking about the SS training everyone or some shit. As stuff like in the OP becomes so common as to be the norm, be a feminized fairy who believes in love and peace just won't be viable anymore.

These kids in the video probably went to some all white school, grew up in a white majority neighbourhood, etc. There won't be many of those left soon.

He might have some strength advantage, but not much. Not 6 on 1 either. They are just dumb and almost walk into his hits. Anyone walking into a a full sweeping face slap is likely to get dropped. It's not that he is a strong good fighter, it's just that they are a pathetic bunch.

This is fat built

youtube.com/watch?v=cx4gncKvlMM

Lol if you can’t see your six pack at 6 ft 180lb you are a onions-Lanklet

they probably just shat themselves because they are faggot same as you keyboardseal

Sprech Deutsch, Lappen

Can't I have to start cutting

Eurocucks

who cares, they're all pathetic at fighting. the fat dude does the same wide sweeping slap everytime. literally just step in and elbow him in the face.

>Fucking hell the worst part is that those men were in better shape then the fatso but they wee too retarded to use any force, Just one punch is enough ffs
we are talking about your original point on them being fit you dumb fuck skinnyfaggot.

they were drunk what did you expect? that dude called fatty weak

LMAO 6FT and only 180lbs and he needs to cut. no wonder you are unfit. i'm done arguing with a retard.

Also my weight is 198.416036 in pounds

westerncucks are pathetic, try that in eastern europe sand nigger I dare you lmao

SeeLearn to convert from Metric to Imperial you faggots

Yeah. I met a dutch person who grew up in a immigrant neighbourhood and he actually could fight instead of the people in the video

Fuck this. What a disgrace.

I'm not a hardcore fighter, I wouldnt fend off 5 people on my own. But in that situation I would never leave myself open like that in some stupid gesture of deescalation. You do that once and learn your lesson.

As nice neighbourhoods shrink and bad ones grow, german/dutch people will learn that lesson at 12 and not 20. Thats my point, nothing more.

>t. wurde geklapt

>fat sandnigger slaps drunk dutch cucks around
Impressive.

Attached: 1547721473681.jpg (552x263, 34K)

Yes, of course. Have you never lost a fight?

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

>That 3rd video
This. Hits the fat guy right in the nose. This is what you want to do in a "real" fight, go for the vital points.

Story: Had a big fat nigger in my high school picking on a skinny white nerd during lunch. Nigger dares him to hit him, Kid goes "Pai Mei" on this guy and punches him in the eye with his pointer finger. The fuckin scream this dude let out was terrifying, fell to the floor. Kid was suspended for 3 weeks, came back and no one fucked with him.

Stab him faggots, fat cunt

get back in the kitchen

it's some dialect.

I think it means something like "Marrocan bear beats 6 dutch fags to a pulp

LOL, imagine being beaten up by that slow fat fuck. Dutch "males" are a joke.

>punches him in the eye with his pointer finger
Fucking brutal.

I laughed so much at this

Western Europe is a joke. Based Eastern Europe is the only hope for that continent.

Morrocan*

there was a few months ago this one
polish man vs dutch police kek
youtube.com/watch?v=i-amqnkQalE

ok i can respect that

Its true.. clapped is slang for killed, and tata is slang for a vagina..

>Brutal
Yeah, and how this nigger screamed there were rumors for days about the kid having stabbed him with a small knife. Nope the truth was even more scary. Other rumors about how the niggers mom tried to sue the school and the kid but teachers and cameras proved that he had been picking on the kid for quite some time, never heard any truth to it tho. Everyone just left this alone the rest of high school thinking he might shoot up the school next

6 dutch males equal to 0,25 slavic male so im not surprised that some mohammedan beat their ass.

Dutch police are unironically shit and get beaten up lots of time. Shitton of video's like this.

obese morrocan that punches like a schoolboy beats up even more pathetic dutch cucks

Hail Salboth Trekelax. Pepe the Frog makes me want to beat the shit out of dutch men

that is ridiculous. only thing missing from this video is the yakety sax soundtrack.

Haha the good ol wing chun eye poke.

dunno, kinda enjoy fighting.. being said, i’ll usually go light on small dudes, but really have fun hurting the big fellas. 9-times-out-10 the big dude’s don’t know how to throw a punch. usually end up with their faces ripped to shreds.

dutch """males""" btfo

Attached: 14528208 612.png (220x230, 76K)

thats what happens when you tell People that Manual labour is bad, kill of sports education in School and tell Boys they should never fight or wrestle when they re Young.

It's all show. Dutch people are ALL about style over substance. They are the most passified, demasculated cucks imaginable. Their almost pathological obsession with health clearly reveals their fear of death and unconsciously serves their narcissist personalities.

There are only very few men left is this hellhole of a progressivist country.

Attached: 2454365548769.png (600x579, 218K)

Yeah it’s the weirdest thing I noticed was the total disapproval of all violent play from young boys. Americans basically do nothing but simulate shooting each other and chasing each other and fighting until someone gets hit too hard parents come and you had to go inside for a while. Euros try to turn their kids into builders and other nonviolent entities, as children.

>punches him in the eye with his pointer finger.
You mean punch and dig in with his knuckle or did he poke his finger into the eye

Bring back the Afrikaaners. I'm sure they could put a little fighting spirit back in the homeland.