Meanwhile in Germany

50 foreigners and I only see 1 European face.

It's an infiltration" "The women are all veiled, wearing burka/hijab. This is our future."

"Merkel says we'll make it. Yes, we'll make it to our collective doom!"

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/1124718494573047808
(video)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-04 Voice of Europe 🌍 a Twitteren Meanwhile in Germany 50 foreigners and I only (623x350, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRYN-Fu5Mkw
twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/1124718494573047808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they edited out the part where I was shitting in that street

Are you street shutters everywhere in the EU or just in the U.K.? Do you get in through the U.K. and then spread around like a swirling turd because of EU immigration laws?

bumping for german street shitters

youtube.com/watch?v=kRYN-Fu5Mkw

who cares, germany deserves this

it was rude

germans existing is rude

Where are the germans at?, maybe sleeping.

Who cares?
Germany is lost since 20 years ago.

I hope your country is better.

This makes me sad. I always wanted to visit German, but what’s the point if there won’t be any Germans.

Attached: 06D13512-1B1D-49B1-B131-A0A1AE194268.jpg (599x600, 38K)

based

Attached: rzc0a3grrgu21.png (1052x1052, 174K)

like she's on a safari

>twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/1124718494573047808
that video is old as fuck it must be much worse by now

Why is Eesti always so bitter?

Just do your pushups and squats. You'll be ok.

Is that a good point in time to declare that my wife is Estonian-German?

in underground cuckshed labs working on nuclear fusion and posting results to the chans. The women are above ground securing hooker money for state funds.

Who is "we?" Angela Merkel has no children. She has no future to care about. Those refugees are her surrogate children. She says "we," it's referring to she and they, not you.

>be me
>be russian
>grow up in a neighborhood that was considered poor and shitty
>lots of skinheads and other "nazis" who hate russians etc
>actually have a good childhood even though everyone shuns me because of my background
>notice how shitskins are flooding into this neighborhood
>everything becomes shittier
>everybody is welcoming shitskins
What the fuck

working

The HONK pill is not enough anymore

Attached: image.png (540x297, 284K)

Lets be real here. This party is over soon enough anyway. With the upcoming pension requirements of the babyboomers its done for. My grandpa has care level 2 (its low to high) and he costs the state roughly 4400 Euro per month. His salary when he worked as a teacher was like 4000 Euros today. Its over. The main death cause thanks to a heart support implant is diseases or multi organ failure meaning the make it up to roughly 90 in average if not more. He worked till age 55. The ratio of worker to non-working pension recipient will soon be 1-2, eventually 1-3 sandniggers excluded.
Honk Honk

>they edited out the part where I was shitting in that street
Ahahahahahahaha. This is ridiculous. We need revenge on these oppressors! ;D
I love Hindus, the best people on earth!

Top kek

>still siphoning money from other european states via the euro to keep an artificially high living standard
If the Euro drops, Germany immediately drops below Balkan levels of poverty within 5 years.

LMFAO!

quite frankly i feel you, i am a slav, grew up hated by germans, still managed to get by very well, with the tensions arising i really dont see how we are not through, yet germans still dont get the concept of i reach out and want to help a brother yet my hand is not welcomed even in such times, to you hans i give what gave me peace of mind for any kind of happening, follow the advice even if you are not religious Matthew 10:34

ran out of vodka

Everything is normal, just Estonians are turning towards Russia. Even their president, for the first time in 10 years, came to Putin himself.

Sad to hear that bro but its true. I dont get it either. One of my best friends in childhood was a a Russian-German returnee. I remember him having a hard time with the teachers mostly (I am below mid 20s and they still work, guess who they support now). As mentioned above I am married to a half Estonian girl (no larp) and we have 2 kids. Believe it or not my own mom gave me shit because of that and at the same time she sees no problem with Prince Harry wifing up a semi-prostitute negress. When I called her out for that she argumented that the negress was Western (whatever that means? She couldnt even explain it). Embarrassing. I dont understand why White people put fellow White people down and allow unironically low IQ niggers among them. Havent talked to my mom since, it has no use. Despite having 4 White children she is an illoyal cunt and I deny her access to her grandchildren. Fuck her.

Honk Honk

Since the shitskin kidnapped and raped the Russian girl in Berlin. The Russians going full lenchmob. The Judenpresse going full shut it down. The Merkel-Regime does not like to see the word Russia publizised other than in the context of election fraud.

The only reason this mussies are overrunning our country is because of angela ferkel

take good care of them man, i know you will do more than just your best, also have a backup plan where to incase of the rainy day here, simple tools senpai, mace for the kids, big tools for you, some supplies and money. Also it is some kind of white people phenomena i noticed, something about their ego, cant quite put a finger on it, see i would always be tribal and have that loyalty yet nobody would understand that wave, absolutly noone, fuck em, cant save everybody
>teachers
funny story this very proud "german" teacher i had back in the day would be real racist against me ( didnt mind, gave the other cheek but they just didnt learn) and recently i heard that before her eggs dried up she made a mutt baby, how can you be proudly german, disrcriminate the lesser (nongermans) feel german guilt ( deny future for you people) and create little mutts, Truly a comedy i will never warp my head around. Wish you big success user, glad you found a peace of home

Rightfully so. Shitskins are unironically human monsters and must be treated as such. Ever noticed they always use this reasoning "I dont know what I did / I wasnt the same person" ? Well, its actually true. Below a certain IQ in the 80s you lose the ability for planning and basically become a human drone. IIRC it was 83. Below that the US Military thinks of a person as so useless that they arent even good enough to add value as canon fodder. Not trying to excuse their actions, just pointing out they are a danger that cannot be somehow mediated except with constant money Infusion and even then not fully.

Its never only 1 person. Dont confuse correlation with causality. The whole Reichstag and the NGOs are full with these people

I will do my best. Thank you.
Your experience is true. The thing is that every ethnicity develops certain rankings among it. I will digress:
1) Overseas and UK (Anglos)
2) mid Europeans (Germanics & Scandinavics)
3) Southern Europeans (Meds)
4) Eastern European (Slavs)

That is the current ranking established since WW2, it was especially embarked by the dissolvement of the Soviet Union in the heads of the people. That is also why everyone looks what the US does all the time. Ever opened a German newspaper and saw that it is mostly about US-stuff. Incredible.

Keep in mind I am not saying that I support it or it is true on a scientific level (I have a half Estonian wife after all), its just how most people like the teacher you describe or my mom see it. And they act accordingly. The irony is that you are low on the ranking what causes Western expectations in terms of your achievements but at the same time denies you full participation while the mongrels thrieve in the land of low expectations.

The irony is that this pattern ultimately fractures us and by that weakens us. The problems caused by the migration will inevitably also hit Czech Republic, Poland etc.
I voted accordingly but boomers overpowered me with their desire for high property prices and increased pensions.
Once our pension funds crash for the reasons mentioned in my earlier post its over. I expect it to happen in sub 10 years. Brace yourself.

Prepping is advised. As weeby as it may sound I recommend a short Katana for home defense, shitskins never come without knifes or other melee weapons as reports show. Legal to buy here. Just buy a real one and not a decoration piece made of gay 420 stainless steel. Buy one out of 1055 for example. I am also thinking about relocating to either Austria, Czech Republic or Switzerland (borderline zone) for better laws. Estonia is not possible since we dont want to be that close to Russia, we dont know how things develop in the future between the West and them, also besides being half my wife has no connection to it.

Good luck y'all

Regarding this ranking its in Asia too:

Japan
Korea / Taiwan
China
Thailand
Vietnam
Laos etc

I dont know if it is correct that was but at least that is how I perceive it as a foreigner. Irony is that actually still many of them want to come here. While we are still 90%+ White our age pyramid is much worse than the American and our migrants much more violent.