If you dream of space exploration you're a traitor to the human race

>yearly NASA budget alone is around 40 billion USD
>globally more than 200 billion is wasted on space exploration every year
>that's less than what the west spends on aid to developing countries
>ensuring that no child starves to death would only cost 30 billion

Escapism is the most dangerous of all ideologies. The manchild dream of leaving our planet behind is what lets people rationalize destroying the Earth and ignoring the plight of the third world.
The super rich and their chosen followers escaping a ruined planet is starting to become a real danger. If we don't act now it might be too late. They're already lobbying for stealing more tax money the public desperately needs to fund their way out.
And no, they won't take you with them, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1517815982599.jpg (1920x1020, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPfHHls50-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ayys won't let us leave until we sort our shit out. Would you want a species like ours spreading across the galaxy, destroying everything in its path?

Attached: enki_and_ninhursag.jpg (960x960, 302K)

>meanwhile in 1400s Jow Forums
If you dream of the new world, you're a traitor to the caucasian race.

Back in the day, the best and brightest wanted to serve their country in one way or another after graduating college. A lot of these people went to work for NASA and played a role in putting a man on the Moon. That was a technological achievement that brought the country together both socially and even economically, as it called for a bunch of sectors to come together and work toward this goal to get man on the Moon by the end of the 60's.
Today? They graduate college and go work for tech companies that make phones, unnecessary gadgets, and apps to bring your lazy ass food. We're not investing our time in the betterment of the country but hedonistic inventions that do nothing but distance us from one another and make us lazy by keeping us in the house.
Space is the final frontier, and people are a curious and exploratory bunch. We've grown bored without exploration and true discovery, and we need to get up into space not to escape the world, but to make the world better through the rediscovery of our curiosity and thirst for exploring the unknown. Not making yet another iPhone app that focuses on getting some poor sap to deliver you a soda and candy bar from the gas station because you're too high and lazy to go get it yourself.

There's much wastage on unnecessary things, but space is not one of them

Attached: 1556890597537.jpg (550x1600, 89K)

Space exploration is pointless. The Apocalypse will happen while humans are still on Earth, so it's pointless to think about space travel.

this is basically communism.
if anything we should use that budget to finance helicopter rides for disgusting commies. why should humanity be held back because third world retards cant get their shit together ?

I have to agree with you on this.

There is no human race faggot.

What do you suppose we do instead?

i agree with you, moshe
we should kick out all nonwhites for the betterment of society

>complaining about NASA who, historically, is responsible for many of the most important advances in the field of medicine, yes medicine(google it, the list is too long to cite) and their measly budget.
>Not complaining about the military sector, to which we give more government money than all other sectors COMBINED.
>Military funding is nearly $1 TRILLION per YEAR
>Military responsible for producing weapons that kill more innocent people than actual enemies by a WIDE margin.
But yeah, lets complain about NASA, they are definitely the problem here. Fucking retarded kraut.

>traitor to the human race
I don't care about humanity. It's an abstract concept that is the basis of slave morality.

I strive to ascend, to forge the overman in spite of those that would drag us back into the depths of beasthood, to prevent us from actualizing.

Attached: 2bOq1XB.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

>. The manchild dream of leaving our planet behind is what lets people rationalize destroying the Earth and ignoring the plight of the third world.
Horse shit. We were destroying it just fine without that.

Although I agree Space exploration with today's propulsion and scientific progress is wrong on so many levels
I think you got it wrong, the rich people won't leave Earth they will make the rest of us poor buggers to leave

Just look at all the scifi tv series and movie propaganda they have been pushing on us

Reality is if you think of leaving Earth you are a traitor, the only thing you will create is an inferior offspring due to lack of gravity

Banishment from Earth a literal Eden and yes it is a defeatist idea pack your things leave don't fight just leave...

Attached: 1025491448.jpg (960x640, 92K)

speak of the devil

youtube.com/watch?v=DPfHHls50-w

Attached: chad amurrican.png (1059x491, 70K)

investing in the potential to conquer the stars is more appealing than feeding retarded niggers who won't stop breeding

>be a good goy and worship your false idols so we dont advance our civilization
the post

>let's better waste tax dollars on hungry niggers so there will be more hungry niggers in the future
>t. David

earth is flat

The more you feed
The more they breed
The more they need.

Fuck Africa, space war now

i know i will be memed in this thread but,
whats wrong with space exploration?

Attached: 1553435416448.gif (400x316, 979K)

Something something hungry kids in Africa, something something why are we worried about exploring space when we can't even feed kids in Africa.

This is You, The Virgin Primmy. You Don't Want Humanity to go to Space.

Attached: 9a2.jpg (1024x416, 106K)

ohhh, this poor kids in Africa, lets just feed them and wait till all resources will end, and go back to stoneage, sounds like a good idea

>b-b-b-b-but we have enough food and resources, we just don't ration it correctly!!

>he likes living inside a bubble

Unless some Asian or white man discovers a way to travel safely at the speed of light then peoplekind will never inhabit anets beyond our solar system.

Something something Gravity....something something Earth most habitable.... something something chemical propulsion sucks

>Although I agree Space exploration with today's propulsion and scientific progress is wrong on so many levels
Bullshit, nuclear rockets were tested back in 1960s.
You have no idea how much tech was (((shut down))).

Dreaming of the final frontier, space, is the whitest dream possible now. We have explored all other things we can reach. 4th reich now and space will be ours within a lifetime

Attached: 1555868043753.jpg (640x371, 143K)

Yes let's take the easy way and keep on slothing around.

Nuclear rockets are also shit if you want to go to space at least find a suitable planet or STFU

Of course I dream of space exploration.
Earth is a dead end.

based and redpilled.

travel at the speed of light is literally impossible, read some books bong, I mean books not Harry Potter

Yeah lets create untermensch that will be beaten in a strength contests by a girl...

Learn to walk before you run

So are you saying if whites went into space they would devolve to be worse than niggers because they can't handle gravity?

>Would you allow a fucked up hostile species like ours continue to exist knowing it may one day stretch it's influence to your people?

For this alone I'm convinced there are no ayyyyyys within reach of our planet.

>speed of light is literally impossible
And so was making a machine that could allow man to fly in the air a couple hundred years ago. We've barely even scratched the surface of quantum physics.

Lmao we're outta here shitskin, 2030 tops. Cya wouldn't wanna be ya. Find a jew to babysit you.

>Learn to walk before you run
But you're suggesting we just sit here and never even try to get up and walk.

Yes also the fact that idiots that do go will never be able to return to Earth
Also pretty sure it will fuck up your brain development after few generations due to low gravity blood pumping and all..

With current tech, Venus is perfectly suitable at the cloudtops level. No metals, but these can be brought from the moon relatively easily.
Fuck off with your Star Trek fantasy of finding an Earth-like planet with nobody on it.

>speed of light is literally impossible
it is a physical problem
>machine that could allow man to fly in the air a couple hundred years ago
this was an engineering problem

>know the difference, it can save your live

Attached: 1556838945725.gif (270x252, 971K)

>muh third world
Can go fuck themselves, they aren't my problem, and if they are sick of the their shitty countries, they can fix it themselves.

Strength isn't that important. Only autistic nazis chimp out about strength. I mean just because some black beat a white boxer in a match, people like Jack London got mad and called the white boxer a race traitor. Ignoring the differance between defeat because of lack of ability, and incompetence and real treason which is working against your people. Brains are more important. Whites colonized the blacks and enslaved them because we had guns, and ships while the niggers had rocks and sticks. If whites go to space and advance technologically they can wipe out their enemies with rail guns and colony drop. Gravity is over rated, Sieg Zeon!

Why can't we just kill all the fucking niggers, then we can explore space.

Nasa is a cover show and space exploration is not possible as long as kikes control humans. Don't you already know this, nigger?

>>that's less than what the west spends on aid to developing countries
We don’t owe them anything

>Yes also the fact that idiots that do go will never be able to return to Earth
Why is that a problem? Most immigrants to the New World did not care about going back to Europe either.

>Also pretty sure it will fuck up your brain development after few generations due to low gravity blood pumping and all..
You're wrong again. Low gravity is not a problem per se, it is only a problem if you want to return to Earth.

space has nothing
earth has(had) everything before capitalism destroyed 90% of all living things

Attached: IMG_20190503_162242.jpg (1135x851, 514K)

Precisely because it would solve all our problems, and there are (((people))) who make good living because these problems persist

Thank you Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff for explaining us why you fucking Prussians should be circumcised with a guillotine.

>>ensuring that no child starves to death would only cost 30 billion

Yes, so they go on and produce 8 more unevolved hominids, generation after generation, explode exponentially and consume all resources on Earth.

If you think that we are equal to niggers, you might be right, and we gotta treat you like one!

Thinking is not for you, go back to your Familienfabrik and work 18 hours days so that you can repay Greeks and Southern Italian debts.

They'd see us building these things up hundreds of years before we actually do it. They want us to become worthy of joining with the rest of intelligent life and not act like a bunch of earth niggers destroying everything.

Humanity still has the ability to become something better if we're not bred into debt-slave orcs by the (((ruling elites))).

Attached: 1556995423086.jpg (633x624, 108K)

I see you've read the most important series ever written on space exploration. I'm happy to see the increasing number of you that are aware of what will surely be a classic of our time, but OP is a weak faggot. Escapism is necessary. Those that are contrary are only so because they've decided if they can't escape, no one can. A drowning man clinging to someone who can swim, drowning them both. Imprisoning those against space exploration is a matter of self defense and protecting the continued existence of our species.

Are you still made your probe slammed into the moon at 300mph?

Good thing it had that extra weight of that holocaust plaque to help it really dig in.

The third world has damned itself.
We can give them all the money in the world but the distribution is corrupt and goes to the wrong places. Half these developing countries are run by dictators and warlords that keep every penny for themselves.
We need to help these countries help themselves, giving them handouts pointlessly does nothing until there is someone in charge to make sure they're used properly.
Fuck you and your gibs, go back to waiting on your poor middle eastern refugees you useless German parasite.

Grorious Nippon derivers!

Based Japs know Third World people are evil and stupid.

kek
still doesn't change the fact that we should put all our efforts into preserving earth, and not finding barren shit rocks in space

Attached: IMG_20190503_163253.jpg (1135x851, 455K)

Agreed
>KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SKIES GOY NOTHING FISHY GOING ON DOWN ON EARTH

Ensuring that no child starves to death would probably create the conditions necessary to vastly increase the supply of children that need help from the west to not starve to death, idiot.

Preserve it for what? Billions of disgusting inbred mud people ruled by jews? I'd rather turn this planet into a barren husk.

Attached: 1556988827966.jpg (640x480, 203K)

>the token eunuch of europe agrees with kike cuckoldry
yikes

son, I've run marathons before you started posting here

earth is amazing, we need to exterminate most people on it

Nah, chosen scum.

we're leaving. Have fun rule a ball of dirt that can't support life.

No amount of verbal IQ will help you create machines to come groveling back to us.

Attached: 18424914_10203196469550716_338311880_n.png (914x820, 433K)

>white
most tech used in space exploration was invented by Einstein
cope?

What is the economic system of the ayys?

If kikes get to pick who's exterminated I'd rather just go full nuclear Armageddon.

anyone who's IQ is lower than 100

>most tech used in space exploration was invented by Einstein

And kikes say they have high IQ's.

I think you mean this man

Attached: huehuehue.jpg (800x568, 63K)

I don’t owe you shit.

We could still colonize the galaxy without light speed or faster than light travel.

>human race
kek
>aid developping countries
double kek
what does this even mean?for how long would that money feed them? how many 30 billions would we have to spend to feed the whole third world? for how long? why can't they feed themselves? how come medieval europe could do it, but but they can't today, and why is it my problem? and why is it more important than space exploration? why did i put this much effort for a 1 post by this id thread?

the Burger is right jew

There shouldn't be any aid at all. This is truly wasted money which don't do anything except breeding lazy drones who depends on gibmedats. Not to mention that only handful of those money arrive to the supposed recipient, the rest find it's way into deep pockets of people involved in those things.

There's already more niggers than they themselves can sustain, and such after given them 30 billion the first time, the next time you will have to give them 60 billion. Live them alone, they are pretty happy without your aid. Leave them to the nature and natural course of things. Or leave them to China, maybe they will do something with this problem.

space is gay

i'd unironically support this.

OP is incorrect. You are only a traitor to Earth if you attack Earth after defecting to a different human colony. Watch Salboth Trekelax

Do jews not dream or something?

>taller, paler, more rad-resistant
where is the problem?

Don't you want to see how "Apocalypse" will look from outside?

All of their dreams are of Domination and cruelty.

They hate us whites because we spit in the face of their god and their
>chosen people

Attached: 1554563456637.jpg (598x350, 54K)

>plight of the third world
Playing daddy to all the starving niggers is what's filled the world with locust people

Feeding them now just makes more useless mouths for the future

The jew already stopped the white man from getting humanity off this rock

I think the same as you but how much of this idea is projection and how much is real?

I mean, the idea that people are becoming more lazy, hedonistic and addicted to their phones and the internet, not going out, etc. What if there is a way to use all these technologies and still be a normal person that goes out and have a life and doesn't become a failure? Just because some of us are like that it doesn't mean that everybody is the same. Maybe the new generations that are going to grow with these new technologies and now that society knows the dangers of these technologies, people will use them in a more responsible way. I don't know... What I do know is that there is no turning back, there is no turning back to when there was no smartphones, no internet, social media, etc. Now is part of us, it's almost encoded in our DNA. Tell me if you can totally unplug today and don't use the internet never again or your smartphone... you know you can't.

>human race
>countries
>ideology
None of this matters or even exists. The only thing that matters is spreading life out into the universe.

Sure space exploration is bullshit but that's only a tiny portion of NASA's budget and really just a marketing tool.

Space telescopes for example are very useful and important.

Attached: jwst_artist_concept.png (1028x1019, 1.46M)

You sound like a jew who wants to keep the white man down.

Attached: 00.21.19_Quaritch.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Hardly a "Traitor" It will be the only way White pipo are able to have their own ethno-planet. you Negroes and leftists can have the place to make what you will of it

>the best and brightest of humanity gets to start anew on a new planet with untapped resources
>the third world hordes and the worthless leeches that make up 99% of civilization regress into savage animals and eventually get wiped out by a gamma ray burst
I think you messed up user, this is the IDEAL scenario

>We could use that money to feed more niggers in Africa!!!!

OP is a kraut nigger faggot who should gas xerself.

Attached: 1557000799611.png (619x765, 625K)

No aid to the third world without mass sterilization programs. Nothing dramatical, India enforced them in the 1960s and that prevented it a complete descent to hell.

Attached: 1551818058972.jpg (768x512, 100K)

You're still doing this troll after all these years.

i disagree jew, it has unlimited supply of resources and rare earth metals. You must be a retard to think that way. Your proof that jews are not as smart as aadvertised. Plus if a cataclysmic event occured, we would have other off world bases to relocate to

Every shekel sent to africa, israel and haiti is a crime against humanity. Nasa is a Jewish trick as well, there will be no true space exploration until the USA collapses and the lies come to light.