Jews are the devils according to muslims, why do we hate muslims again?

Jews are the devils according to muslims, why do we hate muslims again?

Attached: 21908.jpg (401x500, 34K)

Because they work together

Because everyone who isn't a Muhammadan is their enemy retard.

I don't hate anyone I just care about my people more than the rest.

If the enemy of my enemy is a Muslim then I have two enemies

Because they're jews from a different country

they are allowed to marry christians but not jews.. i dont think they hate us, they just hate our retarded 3 gods idea

FPBP

Pro Tip: Semites are garbage. You don't have to choose a favorite.

You forgetting Muslims wanted the total destruction of Europe and it's culture.

Because they are also our enemy. Islam is not Western civilisation. Neither are kikes. Anything that is not white western civilisation is my enemy to a greater or lesser degree.

Attached: 1555356243758.jpg (1024x510, 64K)

Something something suicide bombings something about acid attacks something something truck of peace something rather shitskins.

Because, according to common sense, both jews and muslims are devils.

Muslims also hate fags and feminists
fuck off

Because jews aren't the only problem, and all of the other issues won't just be magically fixed once they're removed.

muslims and jews arent that different.
jews use subversion and lies to rule over you and milk you for profit
muslims just want to rape and kill everyone
but in the end... they both believe that their faith should rule over the world

fuck them both.... the more they kill eachother the better

Why even have threads when the first post is the best post?
Why are you talking like you're a non-muslim? It's obvious you're a hajji, if you'd just be honest about it then maybe the rest of us would hate your uma delicia a little bit less.

true, they can fuck off out of here but we dont have to invade them or kill them.. Just deport them back and leave them the fuck alone. They came here because of the US retarded activities in the middle east..

Attached: 265full-helen-slater.jpg (265x400, 17K)

The trinity is there different aspects of god but Christianity is monotheistic

You have a plate of horse shit and a plate of donkey shit. Which one do you eat?

Exactly. You don't HAVE to eat either one. Thinking that you have to like one OR the other is a (((trick))). Don't fall for it.

Being the enemy of your enemy does not make them your friend.
Haajis and Kikes deserve to choke in the same "shower".

because they're barbarians

Muslims are retards

Attached: 10710521_887586281252369_2374795968214257057_n.jpg (479x395, 30K)

They would rape, murder, and eat the girl in the pic you posted. If that isn't reason enough.

Attached: 1553711109587m.jpg (1024x1001, 72K)

i am white and don't believe in religions.

Attached: 1539630074965.jpg (960x720, 109K)

the muslims and the jews same crap

semitic people with the same autist world domination chosen one complex

jews are the devils and muslims are their children

Attached: islam666.jpg (1000x966, 347K)

I don't hate them, but I dislike their culture because they deny Christ Jesus our Lord Messiah and Saviour, Emanuel, God incarnate who is humanity's only hope. They are lost without the gospel.

Attached: 1556998085985.jpg (225x225, 6K)

cuz they worship a warmongering pedophile and establish communities in western countries then demand they get special treatment. When people who enjoy not living under sharia law protest this, they decide to culturally enrich place they settled in

Attached: j4BnxTe.jpg (1000x575, 167K)

Because mooscum are desert niggers who start sperg-killing white peasantry as "blow back" instead of pressing the jew issue. Also, they are gagging for comeuppance against the glory of whitedome.
Still a more reasonable enemy to deal with than heeb termites.

Your enemy's enemies aren't necessarily your friends. That's why.

What are you, 5 years old?

the girl is jewish so thats a good a thing

You have to be 18 to post here, sweetie.

>Jews are the devils according to muslims
Not in Quran.

both are semites
also look up jizya tax
also no musical instruments. faggot.

Sauce

Because they’re boy-raping, inbred camel jockeys who are worth literally nothing. Any more questions fag?

Attached: 75F1A25E-3390-4B79-92FC-5E723721FAA5.jpg (800x447, 45K)

the legend of billie jean

For both muslims and jews Christ isn't the son of God. Look at that interview of israelis asked if they feel closer to muslims or christians. 9 out of 10 choose muslims, despite the condemnation of usury (AKA their main way to make their "goyim exists to serve the jews" fantasy reality) they have in common with christianity. Israeli's hatred for Israel, and i mean the real Israel which is us christians, is political and spiritual. Don't ever think they won't dare to use muslims against us, even if it means empowering them.

Because they're murderous savages who have been on a frenzied, rapacious, unrelenting, kill-crazy rampage against everyone not them for a millennium and a half?

I don't know, that's just a guess.

First reply.
Best reply.

Yup. Let them rot in their shitholes. Maybe the chinks or poos can colonize them and export their oil; then they can deal with the aloha snackbar-ing.

Attached: LegendOfBillieJeanHelenSlater.jpg (402x576, 49K)

fuckin exactly

fpbp

Attached: semites.jpg (1024x856, 129K)

>Any more questions
nope
I shall believe you wanderer, for now.

Attached: 1552767468890.png (645x729, 90K)

Jews and muslims were cool with each other up until the end the otttomen empire, remember it was the turks that gave protection to the sephardic jew refugees from iberria and first let zionists s like ben gurion settle in the holy land, the israel vs palentine thing is just a proxy war between larger powers