This isn’t India, this is USA

Seriously what went wrong? This looks worse than even the slums of Mumbai

youtu.be/45qSj4_DVxs

Attached: 03E78F8F-B916-456B-A9AA-8918B0BFF09A.png (1136x640, 1.05M)

>American corporations importing street shitting ranjeets to code their CGI and video games (badly)
>parts of the country suddenly looks like India on a good day

Gee, I wonder.

Attached: 1525672592888.gif (176x216, 492K)

We imported Indians

>REEEEEEEEEE ITS INDIAS FAULT I CANT GET A JOB REEEEEEEEEEEE

>LA
>America
lmao no. It's San Salvador Norte.

>Seriously what went wrong?
democrats.

>implying any of those people have the mental capacity to write a program

What state is this

>deflection
>it’s da joose
>it’s da niggers
>it’s da wetbacks

Take some responsibility for this mess. The situation is worse than even some Bihari slum

they cleaned this up 2 years ago user.

These aren't Indians, they're white, black and hispanic drug addicts leaving on the generosity of rich San Franciscans.

The video isn’t 2 years old moron

correct awnser, Blue state = 3rd world

Yeah, it's bad.
>Worse than Mumbai
No. Not even close.

This is easily 100x worse. Probably worse than a Bihari village slum and those people are subhumans

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Eat the (((rich)))

correction, thats california and every american nationalist hopes that the whole state gets nuked its that big of a mistake.

Of course it's not india, there's not shit in the street.

You sure? We brought the open defecation rate to below 2%, while you mutts can’t seem to contain the McDonalds ridden feces

Attached: 9FE3EE2D-981D-43E7-8615-BF20B506D07C.jpg (1024x694, 111K)

>We brought the open defecation rate to below 2%

Only if you count pic related as a toilet which the rest of the First World does not.

Attached: _59083248_59083247.jpg (660x371, 36K)

its a reupload you dumbass street shitting faggot, i live in orange county.

i see a merchant in that pic. what has this site done to me

I live 45 minutes away, and haven't been to SF in close to 5 years. Good thing too, because It's literally covered in shit.