archive.is/UF27x
archive.is/8xnkU
archive.is/I5exz
youtube.com/watch?v=LNtLfjZuGd8
youtube.com/watch?v=PEQxU-mYzaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's obviously a 9mm wound

t. schizo

that little jew girl and her "dad" were part of a fake hate crime in 2015.

hehe

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=XDMRRNMX366N

Israel dahan celebrates the big fake hoax

Attached: dahan.jpg (3500x2145, 575K)

>The rabbi was giving CPR to the woman and did not realize it was his wife
How do you not realize your wife got shot...? How do you not realize your wife got shot while you're giving her CPR?
What kind of story is this? Literally a sloppy job.

shock value

i think the shooting was real but they have made up a bunch of horse shit to make it seem worse (because in reality it was a total dud). the bet the lady died of a heart attack too or some shit not even a gunshot.

whats up with this shit. these Jews are low life criminals

Attached: 1556567791412.png (1618x1175, 515K)

Totally, it's so big, ban legs now

they do have a habit of adding all kinds of heroic shit after the initial story hits. its like the holocaust survivor crap they always pull

Post sources faggot

>Just after 11 p.m. Sunday night, Israel Dahan and his family were settling in after a long day of celebration. The electricity in their home went out, prompting him and his wife to check on their three young daughters, including an 18-month-old, he said.
>After Dahan went to the circuit breaker to turn the power back on, he realized that during the two minutes the power was shut off someone had spray painted giant red swastikas on his garage door and the hood of his truck.
>"In Jewish history, [swastikas] mean someone wants to kill us," Dahan explained.

he spray painted that nonsense while the power was out. he and his brother seem like real scam artists. the type who operate in some Israeli locksmith scamming ring

Attached: 1556512108570.png (1404x960, 1.12M)

btw: swastika false flags by jews are always done backwards to signal to other jews that it was an inside job

sometimes I think they draw them really bad on purpose just as a joke. Because they know everyone is gonna be all
>oh my goodness that is just so sad. those poor Jews

Jow Forums literally predicted it

Attached: Sloppy-Job-Mossad2.jpg (1649x2899, 2.4M)

sloppy job mossad

Attached: It's Mossad..jpg (1431x1788, 1.33M)

Hip-hop you don't stop 'cause I'm not sloppy
I like the beat so we need another job

Attached: try0sG.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

>Eden Dahan, who was not at the synagogue at the time of the shooting, is now coping with the tragedy. Her daughter, 8, is doing better, she says. Noya is dealing with some pain, but she can walk.
>Eden's brother, Almog Peretz, however, sustained injuries that have proven to be more serious, Eden said.

my mistake Almog the Jew is is Eden's brother.

==Make Israel Respect Christ Again==

Boycott Israel for Christ (BIFC), until Israel respects Christ and apologizes publicly for its anti-Christian behavior.
Boycott Israel and tell everyone about their despicable behavior towards Christ and Christians.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/211967285

Some graphs that will help redpill Evangelicals and other Christians on the truth about Israel being anti-Christ. Enjoy:

archive.is/UF27x - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 1"
archive.is/8xnkU - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 2"

Remember:
The True Eternal Israel exists in the hearts of those who have faith in Jesus Christ, not in the earthly country we call Israel today.

archive.is/I5exz - "JEWS AND CHRISTIANITY"

It shows how Jews have been persecuting Christians since the times of Christ, and how it was them who started the animosity between Jews and Christians.

"Israeli TV show mocks Jesus Christ and Mary”
youtube.com/watch?v=LNtLfjZuGd8

“Israel is Indoctrinating Children with The Talmudic Teachings to Rape and Kill Non Jews”
youtube.com/watch?v=PEQxU-mYzaE

Attached: Youtube_video_Israeli_jews_try_to_assault_Christians_for_preaching_in_Israel_link.png (854x800, 526K)

They draw them badly because they believe drawing a symbol properly gives power to it

Supposedly she got hit by either a bullet fragment or a piece of ejected material.

proof that pic is from the synagoge?

it's at her house you silly.

oh, wow wtf MUST BE TOTALLY LEGIT IF YOU SAY SO.

proof it's her, btw?

because you can watch the news interviews. you larpy ding dong

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

then link the shit why don't you? oh, right.. because you're a lying peace of shit that ain't got shit.
thought so.

>peace of shit
>peace
lol

>then link the shit why don't you?
maybe when you're old enough

case in point, you got nothing.