Would Robert Downey Junior get a pass in the ethnostate?

Would Robert Downey Junior get a pass in the ethnostate?

Attached: image.jpg (332x350, 28K)

You wouldn't you retard. No low IQ people allowed.

>Jew
No.

No because this motherfucker has millions of marvel onions boys in the palm of his hands and yet he does nothing to red pill them in part coz he's a blue pilled faggot himself.

Also, this shithead appeared in that all-star hollywood video package in 2016 urging people to vote for that corrupt satanic cunt Hillary.

>does a part jewish leftist get a pass for being a good actor?
no

they all do and have done that. sucks cause now i can enjoy moives anymore :(

disagree. his superior genes and looks could play a huge part in making beautiful white people.

>Should a mouthpiece for zog be allowed in the ethnostate?
Kys nigger

Nah he died when Thanos comes back from the past after he steals the diamonds or whatever during the last standoff.

No, White nationalists are obsessed with blood purity because they are for the most part either godless Atheists or Nordic Pagans. RDJ is Jewish.

I mean, if it was on merit alone (Aryan character) i should get a pass into the Med ethnostate even though i look like a Syrian (or some other White-ish MENA), i'm mostly Iberian genetically speaking (i think) and i may have some residual Amerindian blood.

Are you white ?

after getting a share of that last movie's box office per his contract, he can afford to buy the ethnostate

He’s like 5’6”. No manlets in the ethnostate.

You fool, he's a Jew. You White nationalists aren't even consistent in your ideas. You can't just let a Jew have kids with a White woman, he'll infect her with you know, Jew genes.

LMFAO Andrew Anglin is OUT then.

>superior genes
nigger he’s shorter than the average white woman. He has fucking TERRIBLE genes

That millionare Hollywood Jewish actor has terrible genes? no shit?

I don’t know who that is but yeah, midgets would be castrated if I was in charge of an ethnostate

based pajeet.

90% sure he's gay

you misspelled
>drug addict

Hey, ques for you - are you white ?

>he doesn't know who Andrew fucking Anglin is

Holy shit.

>midgets would be castrated if I was in charge of an ethnostate

LMFAO, why?

Dude you are from India. You have no agency here

Bowllywood > Hollywood

Based Rajat.

>Andrew Anglin
Stephen Yaxley-Lennon too, not that he's an absolute midget. But he's short by local standards, very much so.

1. I don’t care about your youtuber e-celeb faggots.

2. I’m a firm believer in eugenics. That’s why I was extremely selective when choosing my mate. She has no idea how much criterion I was quietly judging her on, including genealogy going up to her great grandparents. As a result - our offspring our 95th percentile in height, blue-eyed and are peak performers in class and extra-curriculars. They’re also well on their way to becoming polyglots like their dad, speaking four languages already. Genes matter, and manlets need to be culled

LMFAO manlet genocide because reasons WHEN?

Seriously though, you guys are all vain retards. I don't like any of you.

I was asking to check if by chance the guy who replied to my post was a nigger coz I don't like interacting with said species. Also, half of Canada is Chinese and Indian Sikhs so you don't have much agency either.......................HEADSHOT (in unreal tournament announcer voice)

Because why? go ahead answer the question, this should be amusing.

Not where I’m from, Karthikeyan. We don’t have chinks and curry-niggers here

all capeshit fags will be hung by streetlamps

Shut up nigger. Bollywood and Hollywood both suck nigger cock in 2019. (except few movies every year)

He's actually a black man. Didn't you see tropic thunder?

What the fuuuuck! Thanks a lot I haven't seen it yet because I'm still waiting for my girlfriend to finish work today so she can drive me to the cinema (she's working late again, fourth time in a row, how weird) of course I come to this fucking board and get spoiled, I've been waiting literally a year to see this movie, thanks asshole.