Kike Congressman says he will use Sergeant at Arms to bring Barr by force

>House Judiciary Dem Cohen: If Barr Doesn’t Comply with Subpoenas, ‘No Other Alternative’ But Using Sergeant at Arms to Bring Him in

US Congressman (((Cohen))) threatens to put the highest law enforcement official in the US into handcuffs.

breitbart.com/clips/2019/05/03/house-judiciary-dem-cohen-if-barr-doesnt-comply-with-subpoenas-no-other-alternative-but-using-sergeant-at-arms-to-bring-him-in/

Attached: cohen.png (1333x1215, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/can-congress-make-attorney-general-barr-testify-here-are-rules-n999626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggot will be indicted first. Inb4 Israel stages a hoax shooting tomorrow.

Attached: Rep. Cohen - Chicken.jpg (4686x3657, 1.46M)

I would be so happy if the Congress used their man to go get whoever resisted their subpoena

They myswell be libertarians for how much power they actually hold.

That jew looks just like the crypt keeper

Everyday these cunts remain alive is another day our country sucks ass

Congress is a useless pile of trash. Their subpoenas are garbage.

Jesus christ

Attached: 1544462571818.png (375x302, 64K)

Attached: 1551912169222.png (326x643, 181K)

guess he better comply with the subpoenas then.

checked and correct

Attached: BASrightonthenose.png (879x695, 126K)

Checked

If they try it, the sergeant at arms is the one who will be arrested. This will also justify Trump having the entire Democrat delegation in Congress arrested. This is the type of thing which will hopefully get the civil war started, so we can finally just shoot all of the leftist scumbags.

He's lying for media consumption, just like last time this was posted today.

No, he really wont. They cant do shit except make empty threats and eat chicken.

At least it's not a baby

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-011510~2.jpg (1080x1194, 151K)

Either Barr will change his mind and show up like a bitch or he will be dragged in like a bitch lol

Not according to the constitution, bud. I don't think Donald and his friends really factored it into their plans.

LOL right, everyone's just going to say "Know what, fuck the constitution!" for the sake of Donald J. Trump. You're out of your fuckin tree.

Thanks for the hi-res pic. looks like he's a nail biter.

Or they just appeal the subpoena...

What a disgusting Jew. If you're that bald you should always keep your hair in the back short.

Came here to say this.

>Either Barr will change his mind and show up like a bitch or he will be dragged in like a bitch lol
he hasn't even been subpoenaed retard, all of the hearings were voluntary

Don’t forget the niggers, kikes, spics, and muzzies

The only way congress can legally force Barr to testify is through a subpoena. Anything else is a voluntary request and publicity stunt. And even if they did manage to issue one, Barr has the resources of the entire DoJ to quash it.

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/can-congress-make-attorney-general-barr-testify-here-are-rules-n999626

Notice that the dems haven't actually issued a subpoena yet. Because they know it's a losing fight. So they'll just bark and growl until 2020 because this is all a publicity stunt with no substance.

Which Jew has the higher power level.

>Trump assigns a Secret Service detail to Barr and orders them to use lethal force if anyone tries to detain him
>Sergeant at Arms killed by Secret Service
>Civil war finally begins

Attached: 188C8E83-22A2-459E-BCC3-B27F3944C8AD.jpg (865x452, 288K)

barr

Yea, okay.

Attached: 1554044807795.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Fuck this guy and the rest of the Dem cronies. D.C. needs to be overthrown. I'm fed up with this bullshit. These faggot politicians do nothing but lock heads in petty feuds 99% of the public doesn't fucking care about.

Holder ignores subpoena and gets held in contempt. Crickets from the media. Barr declines to show up for a hearing he had previously volunteered to attend after democrats changed the terms of the agreement at the last minute, it's the end of democracy and he's violating the constitution.

>sergeant at arms gets killed by secret service
lmao do it

kikes have terrible hygiene & grooming habits

I hate when actors get into politics.

Attached: 8C7A5775-1715-4964-A934-AD3EC9812450.jpg (600x335, 15K)

I think the Sergeant-at-Arms only has jurisdiction within the Capital building. He is usually used to go around the building and tell House members to get to the floor because a vote is about to happen. I'm not sure if he can leave the property to get people.

It's different because Holder is a nigger, and therefore can do no wrong!

Democrats begging for Barr to show up & make them all look like idiots, like he did on Wednesday. haha!

>lock heads in petty feuds 99% of the public doesn't fucking care about.
What if I told you that they actually lock heads over real ass gangster shit but cover it up so that 99% of the public doesn't care.

kek something tells me Barr's security folks are better than the House's

>the end of democracy
We were NEVER a democracy. The founding fathers loathed democracies. We are a representative republic. Stop spewing the garbage you were taught in public school.

>we'll bring him in by force

Attached: 20190504_104845.jpg (3408x2336, 2.12M)

"And then one day, for no reason at all, the public decided that the jews were a repulsive, insufferable and uncongenial people, and the population rose up and expelled all of them from their lands."

What the hell are you trying to say

Israel won't get ayaliyah. Israel is getting wiped out you fucking loser.

Did you actually read my post? I was just repeating what Nadler said Thursday. I was making the point that when Holder ignored an actual subpoena they just shrugged. When Barr declined a voluntary hearing Nadler literally said it's the end of democracy.

>Israel is getting wiped out
Checked n witnessed
Also, relax, you histrionic faggot.

Attached: 0005656483764376677.jpg (632x505, 90K)

Attached: 20190504_170809.jpg (3547x2328, 2.19M)

Remember when Holder was held in Contempt of Congress? Remember the consequences? None. Congress is fucking useless and has no authority outside of passing legislation and organized theft. Congressional subpoenas belong in the trash with all the dual citizen kikes.

>That jew looks just like the crypt keeper

more like if the crypt keeper and old-end-of-return-of-the-king bilbo bagin's had an ugly old jew baby

Attached: old_bilbo.jpg (1920x800, 600K)

I don't remember the demorats being so solely focused on grandstanding even a few short years ago. Am I crazy or have they completely given up on everything else since they solely started relying on sub 80 IQ brown people that couldn't even finish public school for votes?

He walks in.
Sits down.
Gets to introducement statement.
"Thank you for inviting me, sorry I missed your previous invite. This was a blast. I'm leaving, I have more pressing matters to attend to. I invoke my 5th amendment rights."
Gets up.
180 degrees.
Boss walks out the front doors.

He knows he's grotesque and disgusting, he attacks all that is good and beautiful with his crusty yiddish visage.

why did robocop take off his metal suit?

I think hes apart of the Capitol police. So he'd have jurisdiction within city limits.

Why would he invoke the 5th amendment? He has executive privilege. He can simply tell them to eat a dick.

the AG gets secret service protection. that would be interesting to watch

That's even better. I learned something new today!

The full Mueller report was already released, save for some redactions to protect sources and methods.

Congress is allowed to view a copy with even fewer than the few redactions the US public can see.

Not a single Dem congressman has gone to read the report with reduced redactions. I wonder why this is.

Isnt this the same fag that wanted to give Peter Strzok the metal of honor? What a disgraceful piece of shit.

This. Jews are not made in God's image. They are an offense to God.

How does this guy get elected in a majority-black Congressional district in the Memphis area as an old, white-presenting Jew? Are blacks simply not woke to the JQ at all?

Attached: bjarne.png (365x477, 314K)

>not knowing republics are a type of democracy

Ooh "muh sergeant at arms"! Scary!

Trump needs to unleash hell.

How long will this go on? Seriously! Every. Single. Day.
It's all so tiresome.
Since the man became president it's been NO FUCKING STOP.
>Russia
>Taxes
>Tweets
>Border wall
>Firings
>Resignations
>Personal gain
>James Comey
>Stormy Daniels
>Mar-a-Lago
>Travel bans
>Caravans
>Family Separations
>Kushner
>Insulted the Queen by not bowing to her
>Snubbed Merkal's handshake
>etc

It's too much to keep up with. 90% plus media coverage has been negative. He's just as corrupt as every other politician. They all attend the same parties, events, and country clubs. But we've never seen a president disrespected to this great a degree. It's unreal. It is what it is. We're stuck with him. He's doing no worse than the others before him. He's just another puppet, albeit outspoken, real, and a candor that people aren't used to seeing with a world leader. I actually find it refreshing and amusing.

Attached: CANT TAKE IT.jpg (260x194, 8K)

>white-presenting
user I

Attached: 1546069195303.png (499x641, 328K)

>kike threatens another kike

who really cares

Attached: 1556396850228.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Yeah, Barr stated it was approximately less than 1/10th of a percent redacted. It's all smoke and mirrors from the Dems at this point.

try voting for a good person like Bernie next time you dumb faggot

1.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy
2.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy

So you learned 'demovcracy' only refered to 2 and 'republic' refered to 1 in a school that cost your parents too much whereas those public schools actually taught the meanings of the words apparently.

That was pretty funny

>I wonder why this is.
Because they're lying, criminal, kikes in service to an evil of biblical proportions.

>So they'll just bark and growl until 2020 because this is all a publicity stunt with no substance.

This is true, it makes it look like they're fighting some tough fight against the Big Bad President, just for election showing.

why would you need to when the released report has more than enough in it

It looks like a baby to me

Because these are the same kikes going on CNN 666 times a day to lie to the American people that the AG and President are hiding the truth from them and engaged in a cover up.

This sums it up

>at this point
lmao

That's how it works if you defy a congressional subpoena.

>lie

not according to the report

The Republican controlled Senate has a Seargant at Arms of their own, maybe they'll send that one to get Rep. Nadler.

Also, good luck arresting the AG because he won't give them the un-redacted Mueller Report that they already can go read in a SCIF at DOJ. Democrats are literally throwing a fit for no fucking reason other than they will do anything to stop Trump. They decided he was guilty in fucking 2016 for Christ's sake.

If the Democrats are stupid enough to actually try this, they're going to have hell to pay.

>Using Sergeant at Arms to Bring Him in
yea, that will end well.....

They actually have some specific objectives.

1. To try to find out who is under grand jury investigation so they can prepare/obstruct

2. To plant the idea that Barr is a deeply corrupt sycophant who takes orders from the president and doesn't do anything without first asking trump. This is to show doubt in people's minds about the legitimacy of any indictments issues by Barr.

3. They want the Mueller report and everything about it to still be the main focus of the news when the next IG report comes out. They want to give the news media enough garbage to peddle instead of informing their viewers about the IG report.

They *are* throwing a fit over nothing, but they most definitely have reasons for it

He probably thinks he looks like Ben Franklin.

>plebbit spacing
Every kike member of every House committee can suck a fat one. Know what the crime for treason is? Death.

everyone in memphis is a convicted felon except for judges and law enforcement.

Limiting the franchise to a very specific group of people doesn't sound democratic.

>not according to the report
Mueller, the Investigator, investigated. No crimes were found. None to prosecute.

In the US our legal system operates on presumed innocence. You're innocent until proven guilty.

The Mueller investigation couldn't find evidence of or prove guilt, therefore Trump has been found innocent. There's no other way to spin it. Treasonous rats tried to ruin the lives of many innocent people. Now we get to watch them all hang. It's over.

And That's A Good Thing

Why are democrats so ugly and unkempt? Looking at this kike and human turd Maxine Waters makes me want to puke

they have no souls

>Also, good luck arresting the AG because he won't give them the un-redacted Mueller Report that they already can go read in a SCIF at DOJ.
This. I'm a normie and even I know they haven't gone to read the less redacted report made specifically for congress. It's as easy as entering the SCIF.

merchant with chicken pls?

that's dessert

>>chickenlover

>1. To try to find out who is under grand jury investigation so they can prepare/obstruct
Is this what's redacted even on the congressional version available in the SCIF? Ongoing investigations redacted? Dems know that can't release the report without those redacting any mention of ongoing investigations.

bump

He is probably eating fried baby leg or bald eagle desu