Why does Jesus look so odd in Revelation? He has a sword coming out from his MOUTH(??)...

Why does Jesus look so odd in Revelation? He has a sword coming out from his MOUTH(??), he has white hair and his feet(why just feet) are bronze colored. That's just so random.

Attached: cf27de7c047a3eb884603e9146fcbbd1.jpg (757x1008, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forgottenbooks.com/en/books/TheApocalypseUnsealed_10068103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a metaphor for curb stomping niggers.

/thread

>He has a sword coming out from his MOUTH(??)
METAL

imagine being so retarded you can't figure out metaphor/symbolism

It's because the Book of Revelations like most other books of the NT are coined by pagan retards who claimed to serve Christ, yet never preached, dined, or even met Christ just like the False Prophet Paul who Christ prophesized before leaving Earth.

John of Revelations was a literal pagan Roman who was neither related to Christ, nor served with him and we're expected to believe his book is canon.

All I have to say is
>TOP FUCKING LEL

>That's just so random.
allow me----
That's just so random and pure fiction

Here's a whole (free to read and download) book on the subject.
forgottenbooks.com/en/books/TheApocalypseUnsealed_10068103
>The Logos-figure described is a composite picture of the seven sacred planets: he has the snowy-white
hair of Kronos ('Father Time'), the blazing eyes of 'wide-seeing' Zeus, the sword of Arcs, the shining face of Helios, and the chiton and girdle of Aphrodite; his feet are of mercury, the metal sacred to Hermes, and his voice is like the murmur of the ocean's waves (the 'many waters'), alluding to Selene, the Moon-Goddess of the four seasons and of the waters.

So, yeah its Pagan.

you forgot the eyes like a flame of fire, memeflag

If it's just a metaphor then why did John almost die when he saw him?

retard

The sword represents the Holy Spirit which is sharp like a sword and every bit as deadly. As Jesus speaks the spirit pours out. Atheistards start dropping dead from fear as he speaks. The billion gender March gets frogs falling on it from the sky. The Holy Spirit shoes no mercy.

If you don't believe the Bible anyway, why does it matter?
Repent while you still can.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

he's not real

Jesus had no physical sword in his mouth, retard.

Revelation 1:16
And he had in his right hand seven stars:and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword:and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength . . ..

Revelation 2:16
Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

To have good understanding . Lets look at Ephesians

Ephesians 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

The Greek rendering for "word" in the verse above is "rhema," and it means the spoken Word of God for the "now." It is God’s specific Word to you, at a specific time, for a specific purpose. It’s the Word of God in your mouth for the moment, concerning you or anything that you’re directing it at. That Word in your mouth is the sword of the Spirit.

The Greek word for "mouth" is "stoma," and it means the front or edge of a weapon. Literally, it means the front of a sword. That's why In Revelations 1:16, the Apostle John describes the Son of Man saying, "… out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword." Again, Revelations 2:16 says, "…I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth."

Now, Jesus doesn’t have a "physical" sword protruding out of His mouth. The Word He speaks is the sword of the Spirit. After you’ve deliberately and consciously meditatedunder on the Scriptures, the Word that comes out of your mouth becomes the Word of the Spirit with which you cut the enemy in pieces. When you face crises in life, practise meditation. When you receive that "rhema-word" from the Spirit, speak it over or against the situation.

With today’s technology, you can play or listen to God’s Word, loading it into your spirit on the go, through various media formats. As the Word gets into your spirit, mutter it or shout it forth as you’re stirred in your spirit. At that moment, the words you speak become the active or creative Word. This creative Word is powerful and produces results. It’s the sword of the Spirit with which you get on the offensive against Satan and his wicked onslaught.

>t. brainlet
Tell me, if he wasn't real, why is the calendar after him? Why do all these firsthand accounts exist? Why do kikes hate him so much?

that's a /thread

Attached: 1540843853445.jpg (1024x1007, 110K)

The descriptions of Jesus, God, and the Cherubim throughout the Bible ARE NOT metaphorical. They are literal.

Take for example Ezekiel 10:
>I looked, and I saw beside the cherubim four wheels, one beside each of the cherubim; the wheels sparkled like topaz. 10 As for their appearance, the four of them looked alike; each was like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 11 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the cherubim faced; the wheels did not turn about[b] as the cherubim went. The cherubim went in whatever direction the head faced, without turning as they went. 12 Their entire bodies, including their backs, their hands and their wings, were completely full of eyes, as were their four wheels. 13 I heard the wheels being called “the whirling wheels.”

>16 When the cherubim moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the cherubim spread their wings to rise from the ground, the wheels did not leave their side. 17 When the cherubim stood still, they also stood still; and when the cherubim rose, they rose with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in them.

This is a primitive human who has no fucking idea what he is seeing trying to describe a machine. Something similar to a helicopter or a drone, I figure. A wheel inside a wheel, fixed movement, etc. There are also numerous places in the Bible where God is described as a metallic being, or angels are said to create loud noises "like raging waters" when they fly away.

TLDR we were seeded here by robots from space and primitive man thought they were gods

>The descriptions of Jesus, God, and the Cherubim throughout the Bible ARE NOT metaphorical. They are literal.
They clearly are not, see my previous post:

John of Patmos wrote the book of Revelations when he was exiled on and island and probably tripping on acid.

His "mouth" was a fucking tank cannon then. You won't convince me Jesus second (miss-attributed) incarnation wasn't actually some kind of robotic AI.

In Revelations the author also describes a great metal beast crushing everything beneath it. You try showing modern machinery to a Hebrew peasant thousands of years ago and see what they say.

In the Book of Enoch (whether or not its canon, who cares) he is literally launched into orbit in a rocket ship so he could see the world below him. He described a "vibrating flame" (rocket engine) and "crystalline walls" (modern glass). He talked about seeing the four corners of the world, and the mouths of rivers from above. He talked about a great black empty void above the heavens.

Attached: 1550192783911.gif (263x200, 439K)

Final forms sound weird on paper.

>I looked, and I saw beside the cherubim four wheels, one beside each of the cherubim; the wheels sparkled like topaz. 10 As for their appearance, the four of them looked alike; each was like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 11 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions

sounds like a nice set of rims on an EL DO

Attached: R8zGHhngX.jpg (755x943, 172K)

Cause he's Kobayashi in his final form, and he's gonna kick yer ass good and hard after you die.

Attached: 1530127899692.png (800x1067, 1.95M)

Bronze is purposely put in, incorrect Jewish divide and conquer poison the well faggotry. Original is brass. Brass that has been super heated looks golden.

Based and caddy pilled.