Are you truly a Christian Jow Forums? How would you handle this situation...

Are you truly a Christian Jow Forums? How would you handle this situation? Surely a woman shouldn't have to sacrifice her body, mental health, and potential future for a crime that was completely out of her control, right?

>Inb4 she's lying!!!!!
We don't know that for sure. Let's assume she's not.

Attached: it.jpg (1053x1683, 730K)

>gone for two months on work

They both did the right thing. She shouldn't have an abortion because a devout catholic would value life. She was trying to trap her boyfriend in a pity pit. Otherwise she'd be happy to put it up for adoption. Especially since she claims it was so traumatic.

If he would have stayed by 35 he'd be raising 5 kids from 3 fathers that aren't him.

No one makes another person do anything like that, she sounds like a manipulative cunt. Fuck her and fuck the rape baby's rape genes, flush em down the sink!

He should have left her reguardless. If it 'st true she's damaged goods but more likely she's lying.

Attached: pussy power.jpg (225x225, 18K)

She wasn't raped. She fucked some dude while his bf was away and cooked up this story

Don't they have adoption still in America?

And what about the physical and mental trauma of giving birth to the child of your rapist? Surely you could at least offer a tax payer funded therapist, right?

Identifiable from a mile away. Manipulative whore.

>let's spend other people's money that we stole for some nigger rape baby

Jesus says it is only acceptable to divorce in the case of sexual immorality. She was sexually immoral. Divorce her.

Matthew 19:9

I hate that this was my first thought too. Even more I hate that it's probably true.

Rape does not justify murder of innocents

Ok, Then just let her get an abortion.

But an innocent woman's life of ruined. Doesn't that count for something? If no abortion, then at the very least tax a funded support system for the trauma she endured.

>she's lying
>We don't know that for sure
Yes we do.

Attached: roastie1.jpg (160x164, 6K)

She doesn't want one. She cheated on him, missed her period, pretended to have been raped then asked him to stay but she wants the baby. Refuses to go to the police for a false claim.

Abort the shit out of it. That baby illegally immigrated into her vagina and must be expelled. It's way easier to do at 2 months than it is at 8 months or 10 months.

Attached: abortion_diy.webm (400x226, 715K)

This. If a woman claims she was raped but refuses to go to the police because she's too """traumatized""" then she probably wasn't raped

You aren't truly a Christian.
You are simply a shit stirrer.
You don't care about unborn babies. You just want to demonize Christians with bizarre hypothetical situations.

Here's a situation for you...
You are a sinner, just as fit to burn in hell as a rapist, a baby murderer, or a politician.

If you don't admit your sin, repent, and accept Christ, your fate is sealed.
You and all your hypothetical bullshit will burn in hell.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x2151, 1.26M)

Was this supposed to be a hard dilemma? Give it up for adoption.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT CHRISTKEKS?
>have more power than every king for more than a millenia
>lets in jews
>not enough, lets grant them right to usury
>stand by as they gain more and more influence
>current year
>oy goyim, its your fault for abandoning faith
WHEN SOCIETY COLLAPSES, YOU CHRISTKEKS WILL PAY! YOU WILL BE HEARDED IN YOUR SATANIC PLACES OF WORSHIP AND BURNED TO DEATH! YOU ARE THE TROJAN HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE!

>wouldn’t speak to the police
Lying whore. Jesus can forgive her for her adulterous way if she confesses

Created literally heaven on earth.

Every German who is against Christianty is a traitor.

Attached: Europe1100.jpg (728x593, 126K)

You're basing that on an assumption. You can't claim that she's lying without evidence.

>Triggered

Fuck off plebbit!

>she gets """"""raped"""""" while he is on vacation
>doesn't want to go to police

F O O L E D

Fucking ridiculous. Why would anyone choose to bring a child the world that was conceived by rape? Children need biological fathers to be healthy. Obviously. Any moron can figure that out. There's no way a child like that would grow up normal and heathy. The kid would be completely dysfunctional and the parent would be responsible for creating that child's reality.

>We don't know that for sure.

Shes female so shes either lying, omitting the full truth or exaggerating what actually happened. This is how women function, they don't grasp facts or the truth

You don't gift a rapist with lineage. In a normal story where the rapist is known and the police are involved the rapist is charged with not just the rape but the death of the aborted child. At least in my fantasy OC version of reality. But whatever.

She lied. She just cheated on him. Leaving was right.

>You can't claim that she's lying without evidence
then how can you claim she was raped without evidence?

Attached: 1550024848938.jpg (618x726, 41K)

Attached: H7eQAJ6YW.jpg (755x754, 162K)

>She wasn't raped. She fucked some dude while his bf was away and cooked up this story
This
She wouldn't go to the police or hospital? Instant bullshit

>cheat
>get pregnant
>try to convince bf it was rape and that he should stay
>he leaves
>oh fuck

Hello christkike

How can she prove it without a police report?

>How can she prove it without a police report?
She can't. that's why she should've got one. Because she didn't get one it looks like she was cheating while BF was working and she made up this story to get away with her. Fuck that whore and fuck any roastie who defends her.

Attached: 1550807874468.jpg (800x533, 81K)

That's why she should go to the police...
However, she's clearly a manipulative socio and would probably claim it's too traumatic to try to remember the supposed rapists face or any identifiable features. Either way, adoption or abortion. The guy who left shouldn't help raise some losers bastard concieved by an equally retarded whore.

>boyfriend gone two months
>claim rape
>won't go to police
>won't go to hospital
>get sympathy and attention from boyfriend
>wants the baby
"Rape."
And yes, abortion is murder, so keep the baby. Boyfriend needs to run not walk with or without the baby though.

>implying she got raped

women should be fighting to the death in a true rape

Based leaf gets it. Stay based.

I’m a Christian. She can abort it, and ask forgiveness from Christ.

I read the whole thing and it seems made up. Particularly because it doesn’t mention the option of having the child and giving it up for adoption. In real life, people think about things pretty deeply, and this would have had to come up at some point.

This. My dad always told my sister if some dude was trying to rape her the rapist wouldn’t hesitate to kill her as well. If she is gonna die she may as well make sure to inflict as much pain and get as much DNA off the guy as possible.

There was a young lady in a town near me who was dragged off the street and raped one night. She didn't go to the police.
The man who raped her went on to murder three woman.

Go to the police ladies. Not saying it's an easy thing to do, but it must be done.

Meh. I don't think any of us can say for sure how we might react unless we've actually been in the situation.

This. The whole thing is fake and gay, and OP sucks the big one.

No. She's clearly,beyond therapy and into the perpetual victim trap. Modern therapists just pander to the victim trap and ask for $5000 for doing what I could get any third grader to do. The family adopting the kid can pay her off and if she wants to blow money talking to someone about her never ending trauma then go for it.

You're a heretic, not a Christian.

>2019
>women

Attached: 1527085029540.jpg (965x1224, 346K)

How the fuck isn't this spam?