Is It Happening? Maddie Investigation Lives!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6992487/Madeleine-McCann-taken-paedophile-gang-working-police-claims-think-tank.html

John Whitehead is absolutely righteous and worthy of acceptation ..

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6992487/Madeleine-McCann-taken-paedophile-gang-working-police-claims-think-tank.html

Attached: John-Podesta-Tony-Podesta.jpg (1024x1024, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/
rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_essence_of_evil_sex_with_children_has_become_big_business_in_america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These two were at Freuds sons house 1/4 mile away from where maddy was. Also, the Irish detective that was hired on the case found a body on the grounds there. Hes dead of course.

accelerationism is in full swing, never have less fucks been given by the public, these fuckers are going to get it

If i was a police officer charged with this case, i would definitely be checking this out. It boggles the mind why they're not doing it.

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONT CHA!

WHATS MY NAME
MY OTHER NAME!

That's right...a Portuguese police officer body that was found using ground penetrating radar if memory serves. And those police got backed off or scared off or something.
Dude...just...

Attached: 1556415423456m.jpg (683x1024, 110K)

Also, maddy's dad secured a huge deal with Lockheed for a marketing campaign and sheeit. 30 mil I think. Sheeit. She got sacrificed.

Wonder if she is still alive sucking dick somewhere

Probably worse

Why are still wasting tax dollars on this farce? She died due to an accident because her parents were out partying that night. They found her dead. They didn't want to be responsible and hid the body somewhere deep in the woods and made up a story. All evidence points to this. Case fucking closed.

>claims think tank

Attached: CooStryB.gif (272x217, 635K)

Attached: poodestaa.jpg (1920x1080, 961K)

HI John. Ya think you're hot shit doncha?

I'm right though aren't I? But oh I'm sorry, I'm sure you're actually right and she was abducted by a satanic pedophilia cult headed by Hillary Clinton.

bump

Attached: 1555742170620.gif (298x432, 1M)

literally just a claim, with absolutely no basis in the article. its like saying i think hiroshimoot took her. i can say it, but its baseless

Some people think the girl in this pic is her. I'm bad at matching faces so I dunno, just saved it.

Attached: card-party.jpg (1353x588, 232K)

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.

Ski-SKIPPY!

Attached: abramovic2.jpg (914x560, 255K)

Attached: podestasickfucker.jpg (585x300, 34K)

K. Keep me posted

Attached: 4EAB36F2-44B5-4F69-9820-7B034D950DFF.jpg (1024x887, 182K)

Those drawings are from a single suspect tho

you have been debunked

Attached: C5BOT9-UoAAdI0I.jpg (578x492, 67K)

Attached: cookmyspirit.jpg (600x450, 184K)

How do they know they're the same suspect, and not two different men seen by the two witnesses that provided the descriptions?

i mean... cant blame obongo there

Attached: 1523822766364.jpg (750x671, 129K)

wheelbarrow girl

>Single suspect
Of a suspicious man seen in the area by two different witnesses. There is literally nothing stating they are supposed to be the same person.

Post address or google earth coord please

Im no expert but her features seem a little dark to be maddie. Also, granted these guys are arrogant and untouchable, i dont think they would be stupid enough to be photographed with maddie

Your supposed to show the uncroped version with his weiner hanging out to show how much of a degenerate he is.

No lazy ass. Do your own damn research. Lemme help tho...Google Freud brother...was convicted felony child molestation charges...look up address...or rabbit hole YouTube

Fag... spoonfeed me. Na kidding. I'll check it out when i get home

>investigating a simple parental murder as if it's a kidnapping
And you retards believe it. You believe the lie and therefore support the murderers getting away with it.

Fine...here you go aussiebro.

Attached: 35A2125C00000578-0-image-m-43_1466811564341.jpg (634x351, 99K)

Danke fren

Also notice how all Podesta's emails were erased prior to May 15th from the Clinton email scandal? That's when he returned home from Portugal 3 days after McCann disappeared. But there are emails prior telling his secretary he would be on vacation which we also have his plane ticket boarding pass for.

use PNG in the future. all the text is wiped out

The ad agency that handles the social mdeia accounts for Live Jasmin (webcam "models") is the same agency that handles the social media accounts for Girl Scouts of America.

That

Attached: Screenshot_20181122-195815_Meme Creator.jpg (719x892, 226K)

Fuqqqqqq
How to fix? I'm a tradefoggot so I can't into combrudders
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bump for slow nite

I know this because I am a hollywood user and Live Jasmin is in a rebranding phase and they are filming the "introduction" videos to lure new "models" onto their social media platform.

Never doubted you for a minute quite honestly.
Good shit nonetheless.

faggots, those are 2 different sketches of the same 1 suspect. yeah its really fucking weird it happens to resemble those photos of the podestas

John?

This is not true.

that is the Snopes.com explanation but with this statement in the above story about police abetting the ring you can speculate about the origin of the police statements.

snopes.com/fact-check/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

How did Hillary get Kuru? From eating human flesh?

Attached: hillary_has_kuru.jpg (940x493, 41K)

test

Fail

Attached: IMG_2175.png (1536x2048, 3.21M)

Child sex industry.

Attached: Schumer_Eye.png (171x171, 41K)

UK police couldn't catch a cold unless their master said it was allowed

the parents did it
its blindingly obvious

>How did Hillary get Kuru?
what makes you think Hillary has kuru?

the giant hole in her tongue which is totally not photo-shopped in to all the videos of her howling and cackling as her head bobs uncontrollably.

Attached: gloryhole.gif (550x720, 1.81M)

>How do they know they're the same suspect, and not two different men seen by the two witnesses that provided the descriptions?
Because the drawings were made from descriptions by a husband and wife who saw the man at the same time. One was sketched from the wife's description. The other sketch was drawn from the husband's description. They are the same man NOT two men, seen at the same time and in the same location.

Attached: Really.jpg (970x646, 61K)

Rothschild bithces! When will you learn laws are for the goys

Attached: 1525716142417.jpg (585x466, 52K)

The absolute state of Germans these days.

Attached: Tom blackpills.jpg (700x400, 59K)

Attached: 1525724361912.png (918x648, 672K)

Rutherford Report mentioned in the article:
rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_essence_of_evil_sex_with_children_has_become_big_business_in_america

Attached: sex-trade-US-400x209.jpg (400x209, 16K)