Spics are 100x worse than niggers

Ever noticed how when you insult a south American or Mexican American posters swarm to defend like "they are based and Catholic very trad". Also have you noticed how incredibly retarded they are even for Jow Forums standards...

Watch the thread now

Attached: 1528178671858.jpg (913x774, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/04/20/us/militia-arrest-border-new-mexico.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. spicnigger

bortus finna infect you with cordyceps

I pretty much live in a barrio and I would take 100 spics any day over just 1 nigger. They work like mad, despite the majority of them being alcoholics.

If you guys are getting this bent out of shape over blacks and Mexicans, what the hell are you gonna do when the aliens say “hi?”

They're definitely the bigger demographic threat to white America.

Attached: 1547674877125.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

>mestizos

Call them Watchers, Nephilim and demons and be at war with them till Jesus comes back.

That's because you're a spic.

Attached: spics4.webm (216x400, 2.46M)

Is that a radiation burn?

It amazes me how this poor guy managed to find a way to live while having such an awful skin condition.

This. Maybe it's because I lived around Mexicans my whole life, I can't imagine living around blacks.

Yeah and its always american flag posters coming to their defense. I really do think that most 'americans' on here are nonwhite, usually mystery meat that identiify with their hispanic and white side rather than their nigger/west african side.

Oh wow I've never seen this webm in a thread about spics before

Life finds a way. :)

Jesus is Lord, Begone

>Y-you aren't white!!
Why do projectors think being white is rare? Just because you aren't, doesn't mean it's rare to be white.

>They work like mad
no they don't that's a fucking meme started by boomers that didn't know how to work hard themselves.

Beaners only work hard enough to NOT get fired
Beaners do shitty, corner-cutting work
100 beaners all doing a roof at once means no accountability when that fucker leaks like a siv.

Fuck off Mohammad. Convert to Islam and get Ebola.

What a cuck

that's a Mexican, fren. In countries like Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Brazil, and maybe Peru. they take care of their appearance (I do not count rural areas of any country here) and obesity is in minimum rates because fast food is somewhat expensive and fruit and vegetables abound in Latin America, which allows a healthier diet, but MEXICANS, well, that's a great example here

kys larper. Take your mental illness back to your containment board.

Explain how they are 100x worse than niggers, especially seeing as your a limey? I'll be waiting. Also, do you have a loicence for that post?

this, it's a complete meme, even spics complain about other spics. just today one was telling me how he brought a truck to a spic auto-body shop and when he got it back he found french fries and mango seeds all over the floor with an additional 600 fucking miles on the odometer.

What troubles you?

>Says Bolivian keep up with their appearances

Attached: 52D3C602-B028-4F1E-977B-A78C40C485BC.jpg (255x198, 14K)

He's actually Guatemalan, not Mexican.

This is the entire reason we will become Mehiko Norte: boomer contractors

>Ah tell you wut boa I got a roofin and remodelin business and I hire nothin but messkins b/c I aint taking mony out of my pocket.

>triggered shitskin spics
Go mow someone's lawn

The only reason they are worse is because they're just as Savage as niggers while being marginally more intelligent, which makes them dangerous

I believe that's Mexican Andy. I think he's actually some type of Central American.

Imagine the smell

Christcucks. They're the cancer of this world. We need to call all religious "people".

These are women who live in rural areas (they only produce, they even have a social system of their own), they only come to the city to leave products to the distributors and leave with a few thousand dollars for their weekly parties, this is a quick example of the people here, not white or black, just, normal people, I know the one with glasses he's in my university lmao

Attached: Vecinos_Barrio_Lujan.png (1080x801, 1.42M)

Go check if your wife done cucking you with motumbo from Nigeria.

LOL even spics hate spics

>I do not count rural areas of any country here
Bolivia IS a rural country

How about I mow your sisters and moms lawn?

Bro, no brother fighting. We are the same people or at least have the same enemy.

Oh well, you can't fucking stop us. Don't worry about it though, you won't be around much longer anyway. This is our land now, again I should say.

Attached: mex.png (801x502, 882K)

Cherry picking I see. Oh well.

Attached: 94EB9360-6341-40A6-A6BD-123832854F3F.jpg (460x288, 16K)

Could say the same about you, especially seeing as how you're an amerimutt

white people just count every poststhat says "SPICS ARE BASED I'D HAVE A BILLION SPICS OVER ONE NIGGER"
easy to spot the mutts and goblinos that way

Attached: 1532117854602.jpg (1065x1020, 512K)

nah, the urbanization has exploded since 2010, the native people here prefer to leave the cities and return to the rural areas because with the new social law THEY DO NOT PAY TAXES, they simply have to return to their communities, where they already have private airports for drug traffickers, and the city simply developed in a normal way, do not believe everything that they tell you, pal

Attached: thechadlapaz.jpg (1148x796, 470K)

based whitepal

Any joto who thinks this isn't Reconquista is fucing lying to themselves. The Whites are literally handing us back the former territories. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Attached: jajajajajajaja.jpg (1280x907, 118K)

I work with Colombians, Mexicans, and some other grab bag of tacos.

They are some of the most feminized people I have ever met. The men act a lot like women by hanging out with them, cat calling them, and girl talking with them. The men always try to grow ponytails too for some reason, I guess it is masculine in their culture or some shit?
Work wise they APPEAR to work hard, upon closer inspection it is another story. They are sloppy workers with an eye for shit tier craftsmanship. They don't follow instructions well and don't handle criticism either. They work fast but at the cost of accuracy.
Finally they are really nationalistic and patriotic towards THEIR country of origin despite living in the US. The talk shit about their own country and say they don't want to go back however when pressing them on the question of citizenship and when they intend to get it they say "I'm working on it"... then later on in the company of their own they say "they hate the US and never want to be a citizen, fuck the US"

I suspect many anons here have had the same experiences.

Attached: dlu571011.jpg (1588x729, 118K)

Based bolivian.

The baseline for spics is equivalent to underachieving Whites. But niggers are off the scale. Spics can keep a shitty society going, niggers will burn civilization to the ground if you give them a chance.

Don't make me have the Chileans and Paraguayans kick your ass for us again.

Wtf is wrong with this guys skin?

Attached: 1557000214070.gif (384x464, 484K)

>Buy American
Baste and redpilled.

Somebody fuck me!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

All talk, hurry up and die off gringos.

Attached: inevitablility.jpg (518x350, 34K)

Kek

Latinos are hapas. You hate a part of yourself if you’re white and you hate them.

Surprisingly, living in CA I have never seen a catholic spic

I have also never seen a mixed white+spic

They’re always atheist, extremely leftist, and sound like total (((spics)))

Hmmm emoji

Excuse me, but I am Spanish, and therefore white.

t. adbul patel al londoni.
>arr mexicans rook same
>south americans take care of their appearance
>we are not fat because food is expensive
Lmao

Attached: JD80675.jpg (1200x801, 1.26M)

>This is the man that unironically outsmarted Chavez and Maduro

You dumb if you wouldn’t colonize a latina

Attached: A010BC69-8A7D-4DF4-9894-2B5AEFA5B510.jpg (640x800, 44K)

the Chaco War initiated by a Schizo president that we had, he literally sold the country to some bourgeois who dominated the tin and with that he bought weapons and sent people from the cold area to the warmer zone, he was a schizo, the Chileans are treated well here, when I traveled to Chile I also received a nice deal, our persident made that fucking big HOAX with the Haya to not report to the state about everything they spent in these years, that's bullshit

Remember when they actually tried to stop us from reconquering what's rightfully ours, and their own people shut them down? The gringos are not worthy of this land.
nytimes.com/2019/04/20/us/militia-arrest-border-new-mexico.html

Attached: mariachi.jpg (519x800, 61K)

>Spend a few years working on a construction crew
>Mexicans one day kill a squirrel and want to cook it
>But none of them have a good knife (Surprisingly)
>So they ask if I have one
>Offer them my skinning knife- its some as seen on TV shit thats supposed move with the bones when you hold it just right.
>The first thing the guy does when I hand it to him is stab his friend in the arm.
>Friend yells and jumps away grabbing his now bleeding arm
>Other guy cartoonishly lifts the knife to the light and nods as if to say "Ayup, its sharp all right"
>My face.

Anyway we got evicted from the hotel because some family saw the mexicans flaying a squirrel and trying to cook it on a little fold out grill and the arab hotel owner told us to leave or he'd call the police. No refund of of course. I fucking love Mexicans they are hilarious.

Attached: ryoko lafff.gif (640x480, 2.41M)

As a person living in Texas I can tell you people south of the border have the biggest inferiority complex I've ever seen, they constantly go on about their "cultures" and will stick Mexican or whatever other shit hole they come from flags on everything. If you imply even in the slightest that they should give back or why would you come to the US if where they came from is so great why come here they tend to get hostile and start calling you gringo or racist. Some of most insecure, if not the most, group of people I've ever seen.

Those niggers unironically think they're normal people.

Attached: sudaca.jpg (900x900, 91K)

Says a eurofaggot! I will take Latinos everyday of the week over nigras.

Attached: b2bc6b78352a2f6ab4a6c92bb49f2387.jpg (500x696, 58K)

Close but no.

You got your asskicked in the Chaco war and the War of the Pacific. It must feel really shitty to be in a landlocked country. The Chaco is Paraguayan! The Atacama is Chilean! fuck you and your stupid little hats!

Attached: bolivians.jpg (430x286, 33K)

>They are some of the most feminized people I have ever met. The men act a lot like women by hanging out with them, cat calling them, and girl talking with them. The men always try to grow ponytails too for some reason, I guess it is masculine in their culture or some shit?
You must understand that we just got introduced to animal proteins in the last 500 year,Before that it was quinoa,corn and potato all day.
Even today, most people here have quinoa and fucking soi for breakfrast

I think it's funny how spics can go into a nice upscale neighborhood or one of our countrty's many metropolitan areas and call it a "God forsaken place". Its like they live in Bizarro World where mud huts are considered beautiful and not being able to drink clean water is admirable.

Attached: dlu571337.jpg (489x362, 55K)

They always want a heavy discount on my craigslist legos. No regard for sentimentality

Attached: AFA06539-5557-4761-8651-8B462009B7CF.jpg (619x453, 28K)

that is simply a poor family, poverty exists in any country if you did not know it, and it is something sad, it is not something that you can use to defend your condition, silly taco

Attached: mexico.jpg (3766x1958, 1.41M)

>what the hell are you gonna do when the aliens say “hi?”
Shoot first, ask questions later. Cap this, Ayys.

How do you not die for that long? Damn.

Drugs

Stop posting pics of me already, faggots

Mexican Andy should be gassed.

Shit. That is fucking evil...

Its also the native populations who are to blame too. Native American tribes were always matriarchal, its the reason why they were wiped out so easily by the Europeans and Nordics.

Dont kid yourself. Even Tricky Dick knew it.

>“I have the greatest affection for them [blacks] but I know they’re not going to make it for 500 years. They aren’t. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they’re dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don’t live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like.”

With that said, though. Salvadorians are essentially niggers.

they are definitely worse than niggers.
this is a pill Jow Forums refuses to swallow.
they even act fine when its one of them surrounded by whites. but the second you get a bunch of them together, they travel hundreds of years back in time and start acting like mayans.

disgusting fucking goblins. they need to go.

I'll fuck em, I'll even pay to fuck them, but I'll never shack up with one or get her a green card.

Attached: Gringo_ The Dangerous Life of John McAfee_2016.jpg (480x568, 49K)

Bro that might of been my uncle Pablo, I shit you not. Was this for Brandenburg or W&K? He finally got his Green Card.

And Guatagoblins too

Bolivia lost the war of the Pacific because the president preferred to celebrate the carnival rather than supporting his General with reinforcements, the Chileans literally arrived at the seat of government and the president simply signed the surrender
Bolivia lost the Chaco war because the president literally started it because he became obsessed with winning territories, he sent people from the west to the warmest part of the continent, almost all died from the heat on the road before firing a bullet, they did not have supplies, and they were abandoned

seriously we had a total bastards of presidents here, if we had a smart president, this country would be different, but after being cucked so many times, keep going

I wouldn't either. But if there's one like that that already lives here and she's trad I'll bleach the race

I know, but at least you gave those bowler hat wearing retards hell when they tried to take the Chaco. Fucking savages. I have at least a shred of respect for your country because of General Stroessner.

Dude wtf is that the hamburgler?

I don't care about the monkeys, hence why I don't talk about them. We all know what is coming their way and the great thing is we don't have to do anything about it because they will kill each other over a pair of shoes.

feels bad man, sry user.

I don't think it has to do with fast food being expensive. It just isn't normal to eat it every day of your life.
Ironically a while ago I ate a Stacker XL in Burger King kek

Bowler hat wearing excuses.

>I wouldn't either
>but I would

Attached: 1533521213146.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

So Mexicans are celebrating the return of... Empty desert land full of trash and shitty people? Well, can't expect too much from the people who put Santa Anna in power four times.

The "Mexicans" who live in Mexico aren't the people who owned that land, you fucking 10 IQ spic.

Fairly sure those are peruvians, my ignorant american fren.
Those silly hats are typical of peruvians, they wear them all the time, for some unknown reason.

We truly never had a change, the game was rigged from the start.
I am sure that Jews based their current plan on how our natives lived

Attached: 1546023303295.jpg (2518x1024, 427K)

S E E T H I N G, the death rattles of a dying impotent race. I bet you faggots don't even have kids.

Attached: mexiqt.jpg (1024x684, 126K)

>Bowler hat
unironically based lmao