Grandson of a mob capo. He said he was a plumber

AMA

Attached: SmartSelect_20190504-223046_ToolWiz Photos.jpg (1054x769, 366K)

niggers tongue my anus

This seems interesting. What should we ask?
What’s the most violent thing you saw?

How much gabagool was in your grandpas fridge?

Don't let them do that!

So why would a mob captain call himself a plumber?

Tax purposes

I didn't see anything violent. In fact, I was really sheltered from it. His mansion style home in FL had a beautiful tiled indoor pool. The only times I was with him, he was very short and terse with me.

show him the ay tone memes

Attached: download (4).jpg (230x219, 10K)

Honestly, I'm not sure. I used to ask my dad, non mob, how plumbers made so much money. He only chuckled and changed the subject.

He died in the late 80s. Left my dad a set of golf clubs. That's it.

Was your grandpa a mob capo?

Did he say he was a plumber?

He had three families and WASN'T Italian. Lanardo family.

Attached: aAcd6jrCF.png (540x540, 656K)

nigger we all have grandfathers who did cool shit. My grandad was a uboat man, then got sent to uranium mines after the war. Doesn't for a post if they're dead

count for a post*

You ever get to pick an engagement diamond from a dusty box in his warehouse?

mine was just an asshole who got alzheimers and died a miserable vegetable, fuck em.

Islamic New World Order going as schedule. Neat evolution May 25

Attached: B00D8D49-4433-413B-BAB2-92E3BB747D4F.jpg (618x340, 86K)

I wish. He had six kids with three women. Two of the kids, my step uncle and aunt got treated like gold. They ended up getting busted in Miami in the 80s for trafficking. They were cool with me.

all of them? You have four

or two I guess kek

That's a very difficult situation.

get out nigger go roleplay here

He had three brothers. All did long stints in Ohio prisons. In fact, none had kids. One killed a guy with a cue stick. One escaped prison in the early 60s and disappeared forever. Never found him again. Not even the family.

Jesus christ dude, is it really that hard to believe that out of the hundreds of thousands of people that come here, one might have had a grandfather who was one of several tens of thousands of mob members in the 70's.

So what makes you interesting?

I guess nothing really. In hindsight, the lifestyle of a mobster that grows old it's really boring. The movies glamorize some incidents that happen over a lifetime to several people. Shocker, huh?

I guess the only really interesting part is how my father avoided it and built his own life through honest work and raising a family. And how quiet my grandfather kept his life from everybody, even family like me.

What was his last name? If you won't say that, what family? It's hard to ask questions without knowing which family.

Lanardo family.

Correction. Lonardo.