Jewish spavial iq os only 93

According to a study with more than 1000 samples

google.es/amp/s/pumpkinperson.com/2016/08/26/excellent-data-on-jewish-iq-raises-more-questions-than-it-answers/amp/
And now that i think of it i only meet 3 jewish architect students when i was studying in california

Attached: 20111006klphisuni_10_Ies_SCO.jpg (267x402, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/amp/s/pumpkinperson.com/2016/08/26/excellent-data-on-jewish-iq-raises-more-questions-than-it-answers/amp/
nbcnews.com/mach/science/why-some-scientists-say-physics-has-gone-rails-ncna879346
youtube.com/watch?v=dIZObTXePK0
youtu.be/3nJBF_H56Oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is spacial iq?

The ability to rotate and imagine object in your own mind

makes sense that jews arent really innovators throughout history

That's a simplification

>google.es/amp/s/pumpkinperson.com/2016/08/26/excellent-data-on-jewish-iq-raises-more-questions-than-it-answers/amp/
what the frick their are different types of iq?

That's higher than their regular IQ

Attached: 2019-04-10_10-02-25.jpg (1068x576, 138K)

Dumbass

Memory iq 96 ?
Know i understand it

Attached: learn-from-history-109-times-counting-that-jews-have-25685321.png (500x558, 211K)

not surprising. Most jews are fucking stupid.

>this amount of ass burn
Imagine a cube rotating with a sphere squaring it in the middle of which it's sending off pulses of energy along a vector...

Nahhh..

This is amusing because quantum computers are all about spacial awareness.

math iq is good for psysics, chemistry and math
Verbal iq for law , medicine
Spacial iq for architecture, engineering and paint
So whites are good for start a civilization but not to lead it

Spatial IQ is essential for operating an AR-15. Scary!

Koreans puntuated 112 in spacial iq in germany while german natives 107 in gymnasium text
Are coreans the master race then?

>That badass Caesar statue
I wish Rome didn't fall. Fuck Commodus for ruining everything.

Attached: Commodus-as-Hercules.jpg (690x518, 111K)

Yes

Attached: descarga.png (300x168, 7K)

Jews are only good at bullshitting not building, their verbal iq average is 125 and their spatial iq is 93 as you said - if we don't defeat them humanity will regress into a new stoneage

Goy please , the math iq of jews is 113 without it you wouldnt have nuclear physics or the atomic bomb

We don't have to defeat them, just make sure they're in the positions where they can do the least harm according to their nature. Jews make good alcohol salespeople, good middlemen. They should not be in Congress or the military or inside National Security related jobs.

Well shit, now I get why they fucked up architecture so badly. They had this retarded idea that it's all just subjective, so what really needs to happen is that people need to start changing their perceptions so that they start viewing shit architecture as beautiful.
Am I full of shit, or do I have a point?

this is only because they spend thier youth indoors studying the torah and reading, and we spend our youth tinkering with things.
same with women btw, it has been shown you can increase the pass rate of female engineers by having them practice everynight rotating 3d objects in their head with a computer prompt, because little girls didnt tend to take toys apart and rebuilt them either.

>U.S. Jewish verbal IQ 109

Storfer writes that on verbal knowledge:

…Jewish boys’ scores averaged 0.7 standard deviations higher than those of the non-Jewish boys, and the Jewish girls outperformed their non-Jewish Caucasian counterparts by slightly more than half a >>standard deviation.

So averaging both sexes together, we see Jews are +0.6 SD on white norms, suggesting an average verbal IQ of 109. That’s an incredibley impressive average for an entire U.S. ethnic group, but it’s nowhere near the verbal IQ of 125.6 claimed by Wikipedia.

>U.S. Jewish processing speed IQ 100

Storfer writes that on measures of perceptual speed and accuracy, “…non-Jewish students were on par with the Jewish students in this test of visual-motor coordination under speeded conditions…”. Note that psychometric processing speed should never be confused with chronometrics as the two measures have relatively low correlations.

>U.S. Jewish grammar IQ 100

Storfer notes that non-Jews also matched Jews “on a test of grammar and language use.”

>U.S. Jewish spatial IQ 93

Storfer notes that on reasoning with spatial forms, “…Jewish students scored significantly less well on this test (half a standard deviation lower than the non-Jewish sample)” This implies an average spatial IQ of about 93.

>U.S. Jewish memory IQ 96

I am sure you fat losers spending all day on Jow Forums feel better because of your skin color now, lmfao

Attached: 02-the-simpsons.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 51K)

Your math iq doesn't mean shit if you don't have the spatial IQ to find new ways of interacting with physical reality to extract data to fuel your endless theorizing

It has never been demonstrated that IQ is significantly trainable

Think that this gap between spatial iq and verbal iq explains the stall in physics - jews took over our institutions with bullshit and don't have the brains to actually improve on anything we built

Attached: 1538076493947.jpg (800x1169, 197K)

If you dont think a child who spends 10 years in books in two languages starting at age 6 when their brain was wet is not going to be better in verbal intelligence you are retarded.
and about the female engineers increased passrate !=! increased IQ.
and btw it HAS been shown studying for an IQ test increases your score, so fuck off

Attached: ture-story-of-pied-piper-of-hamelin_feature.jpg (680x287, 52K)

witnessed.
and that is a cool building, what is its name?

hello where are proofs

No idea

christkikes ruin everything.

I believe that spatial IQ requires a ton of brain space. Notice that males have higher spatial IQ than female, and males also have much larger heads than females. Although their normal IQ is roughly the same, males have extra spatial and logical reasoning capability.

Eskimos have larger brain size than any European, and yet they have lower IQ. But they do have higher spatial IQ.

Whites, especially northwest Europeans, have very large skulls. Look at a typical anglo face, there is a very high forehead, compared to an eastern european or jew. I think that jews have probably done something similar to what women did, they rerouted certain pathways and such to make their brain more efficient, giving them a higher IQ than their skull size would otherwise suggest. But they still lack the brain volume to have higher spatial IQ (spatial IQ requires a ton of brain volume)

Attached: 1542686540721.jpg (860x1575, 374K)

you fucking moron

I live in Quebec, where almost the entire population of Montréal is functionally bilingual. That doesn't change the fact that they are generally complete retards. I know women who speak more than 5 languages who can't handle basic logic.

>Eskimos have larger brain size than any European, and yet they have lower IQ. But they do have higher spatial IQ.
And Scando's have higher spatial IQ than Jews. Seems that spatial IQ is inverse to distance from the equator.

Nonsense. People like things because they see that they're good at them, reality is the first step in the chicken-and-egg cycle between objective reality of your abilities and subjective perception of your abilities.
So a kid who sees that he's naturally good at tinkering with toys will like tinkering with toys more than other kids, and find it more interesting, while a kid who sees that he's naturally bad at tinkering with toys will have an opposite reaction to it.

>Checking both north african arabs with yarmakas and jews mixed with Euros as the same category
Dumb goyim never learn

But notice how eskimos never really had an agriculture based civilization. That is probably why their normal IQ is lower than Scandinavians. The key is that agriculture civilization, as well as the harsh winter.

Speaking from personal experience, it always seemed that jews and nonwhites seemed to be "missing" something in their perception of the world. Like they are simply not perceiving things in the same way. It's difficult to describe exactly, but I think it relates to this. Whites have this deeper connection with the world around them

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS
nbcnews.com/mach/science/why-some-scientists-say-physics-has-gone-rails-ncna879346

PHYSICS IS DEAD BECAUSE THE KIKES BULLSHITTED THEIR WAY INTO IT AND DON'T KNOW HOW ANYTHING WORKS

Their equations are just the mathematical equivalent of their bullshit verbal pilpul

Attached: 98726aa1f52ea101df48c4bbf26753312c7ceb46147fc8a611de14dc8de19092.jpg (645x756, 158K)

They say that is too orientate in the nothingness of snowish steppe without any clear reference and not losing the way

Attached: h-14394962.jpg (720x389, 208K)

I don't think so, I think that your brain size really is just a correlation to your distance from the equator. I don't know why, but this seems to be the case

chosen morons
told ya all

I dont think you know about Jewish hebrew school. I am not just talking about being bilingual, any brat can do that, but about being in a somewhat intensive study program, on top of regular school, where you are expected to memorize and practice large sections of the Jewish texts for years and years

Attached: rat.gif (440x418, 1.28M)

check the wikipedia and cry more kike , every study recognize this fact
And is not hard to believe it looking how few famous architect engeenier or painters have contributed to built the modern world

>implicitly acknowledging euro ancestry is a benefit and superior

No shit, Sherlock.

and Aboriginal Australians may have larger hippocampus (but smaller overall brainsizes) which is good for memorizing large sections of the outback

That high? I was expecting them to be retard tier. Maybe they manipulated the results with their jew magic

tbf to eskimos they don't really have schools or shit do they? just sit around fishing or whatever
if they had schools their IQ would probably be normal

Attached: 1553378328683.png (696x602, 322K)

I don't know about that. I really think that civilization becomes a selection process that raises general IQ's, and Eskimos missed out on that history

Mongols for example has 90 verbal iq 7 point less that han chinks but 10 point higher spacial iq and have bigger brains
It seem that verbal iq is much more eficient and practical in the modern world

Verbal iq allows you to manipulate people and spatial iq allows you to manipulate reality

there are only 15 million jews on earth out of 7 billion, why do you retards blame the jews for everything and want them gone? they are a fucking speck, and you are a jealous little bitch

inb4 shill

Attached: 1507265073717.jpg (800x800, 122K)

>don't really have schools or shit
Has nothing to do with IQ.

Because whites are vulnerable to words that make them feel bad.

and jews born of the frankfurt school know exactly how to manipulate the white man and make him feel like he is the only one who has ever done wrong in the world.

Attached: 49895404_10205447593867417_8064971064511299584_o.jpg (994x1042, 77K)

derrrr jews took over our institutions derrrr , stay butthurt fgt , jews are smarter and you know it , stop blaming them for your small dick and daddy touched you

inb4 shill

and yes im defending them and yes i know where i am , the world loves to scapegoat them because they are smarter and its wrong

Who want a race of lawyers and merchants , a race of scammers poisoning the world ?
Not any sane people thats for sure

A virus doesn't have to be large to kill you

you are mistaking the jews for mudslimes retard, they are 1.7 billion strong and currently destroying the world

This jew is afraid because we've learned something very important about them today

Attached: 1556940227635.jpg (960x899, 165K)

>7 of top 10 are asian
how can white bois even compete?

The muslims are a symptom of the jews

you fucking retards are focusing on small dicked jews, islam is 1.7 billion strong inbred and instructed to rape and kill in their "holy book"

fucking kill yourselves

>don’t you see?! Kikes are just BETTER than us

Attached: 4CBF8285-BAB4-497F-8304-992A8DA076AA.png (329x329, 97K)

my gawd you are a retard, 9% of the koran is jew hate, the left loves islam thsts the problem fucklord , 15 million jews are nothing

kid yoursef all you want islam is here to dominate they will not stop, europe has already fallen in 20 years its completely gone, in 100 America will be largely under Sharia , jews are not the fucking problem fgt

Attached: 1524397019863.png (840x532, 65K)

Smarter? They are one trick pony that never could survive by its own , they are an appendice of the west , a one sided proto humans built to fullfull the financial requeriments in the middle age

My girlfirned said this video is "disgustingly" sexist because she over heard the 13:32 minute mark. is that true??

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZObTXePK0

This is more evidence that I'm a mischling.

Hahahahahahhah

LOOK AT HOW MAD THIS JEW IS AT HAVING BEEN FOUND OUT

You come to me saying that I should hate muslims because the Qaran is anti-semitic?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

WHERE IS YOUR VERBAL IQ NOW?

Attached: 1553912261272.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Haha no I know you’ve been talking about how they’re literally superior beings, please go on

Attached: 48CDD5F8-1597-43D0-8D07-B27C1BD58CE3.gif (300x200, 2.41M)

>could survive by its own

holy shit this is the dumbest thing ive read in a month

take a look at Israel , its the size of rhode island surrounded by an ocean of islamic piss, they fought their way into existence long before america got behind them , please consider drinking bleach nigger

PLEASE GOY DON'T LOOK AT US LOOK AT THOSE SCARY MUSLIMS OVER THERE

OH GAWD IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH

Attached: 1538151277334.jpg (2000x1600, 1.25M)

thing is i would say your grandkids are fucked but you will never procreate, kid yourself all you want islam is coming and they will not rest until the entire globe is under sharia and if you were ever to have kids their kids will be wearing hijabs in america, fucking retard wake up idgaf if you hate jews ya fucking neckbeard basement dwelling fuckboy

Jews have been "civilized" in a sense for far longer than Europeans. Might explain some of why their IQ's are high. Notice they also typically reside in the urban areas, where you need a high IQ to do well

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS JEW

Attached: 1527997187523.jpg (550x302, 50K)

islam is coming while you pisslords want to pile on a bunch of kikes , you are worse than libtard lefts

WE SEE YOU JEW

and......

Not surprising. You can see it in the slope of their forehead. My forehead may as well shelter a whole other brain and my IQ is 171 on the Cattell.

I’m not worried rabbi. We will deal with them. After we deal with you and your rat relatives.

Attached: 78F19BDC-F678-4609-89A8-12ABB356C2FF.jpg (990x682, 346K)

whatever you say jew lover

Attached: 1533588124590.png (723x575, 380K)

look at Elon Musk, big juicy brain in that head

Attached: Elon.png (300x300, 54K)

And here the jew admits he is a jew for what he thinks will be a rhetorical point but in actuality in confirming his jewishness has revealed that his talk of muslims was nothing more than a diversionary tactic

Attached: 1540523443109.png (499x583, 152K)

Retard, Its an offshore of the western development ( science , physolophy, conquer...)that date milenia back in time

This makes sense, I've always wondered how it is that people with nigger foreheads control the world.

whatever have fun fgts, pile on the kikes, they are not the fucking problem , its a shame none of you losers have kids, their kids will be under Sharia? why ? because you niggers want to pile on 15 million inconsequential circumsized heebs

Attached: 1499755360207.jpg (570x587, 43K)

im out have fun circle jerks

Every gentile you meet might be one of us.

Sleep tight.

Attached: 1553912498770.jpg (406x406, 35K)

Because people with big foreheads are ignored

Not going to raise IQ. Probably a training effect on memory and even performance, but G is G dog.

Bump

Attached: 1556827075063.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

G doesnt measure "verbal" and "spacial" iq anyways if you want to get smart about it. a real IQ test is just pattren matching, you dont even need to speak English, all it really tests is working memory cap. and how fast your neuron fire. So much so that doing a neuron speed test, like grabbing a ball out of a closing hand can be a rough test for IQ (neuron fire speed) that correlates nicely with an IQ test score, the only other part is working memory(how many patterns you can hold in your head)
you can estimate an IQ test score by doing a speed test and a counting number test (how many random digits they can repeat back to you)

Attached: iqtest.jpg (800x539, 56K)

can you best the /sci/ master though in forehead size? I bet you dont even have a meme about your huge head
youtu.be/3nJBF_H56Oc

Reminded me very much of pic related

A small group of hyper-tribalistic,callous, manipulative,nepotic individuals who literally have the ego complex of thinking they are God's chosen people who deserve to rule the world (and "will" rule the world when the king comes to earth according to their interpretation of the old testament, making jews the rulers of the world), and constantly prop themselves up as victims who are beyond reproach to the point they manipulated the system so they literally cannot be criticized as a group under threat of law...... can accomplish anything they want.

Attached: 1557017632331.jpg (475x501, 107K)

shit meant this pic related

Attached: th[2].jpg (474x474, 20K)

>tfw circumferencelet
>youtu.be/3nJBF_H56Oc

Attached: ibetpol_doesntevenknow_whothis_jewis.jpg (747x1120, 161K)

Attached: goyslose.png (400x382, 172K)

Ed Witten wasted his life on a dead end street theory.

hahahah that's a great quote