Can we appreciate how retarded this man is?

Can we appreciate how retarded this man is?

Attached: IMG_20190504_231144.jpg (750x839, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmIyiRIa1fw
google.es/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6967747/amp/Now-Ukip-candidate-said-wouldnt-rape-Labour-MP-says-OK-sexually-abuse-boys.html
youtube.com/watch?v=isfr1pn9iXY
archive.is/7lqBa#selection-3809.78-3809.101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean Oliver Wright?

If the Britbongs don't vote him in, I have very little faith in their meme potential.

lmao. Imagine unironically being a Sargon fan in 2019.

All women fantasize about being raped. Just ask Bernie.

Attached: bernie_rape2.jpg (1100x880, 367K)

kek he might be a faggot retard but you surely have to appreciate his autism levels..

Sarcuck should be made irrelevant.

asian r*ddit incel. go back to r hapas

>I was a joke
>No i don't want to apologize
>What you think I'm a bad person
>I don't care what you think
>It was funny
total brainlet.

Attached: New-France_5_4_1_The-four-humours-225x300.jpg (225x300, 38K)

It's his nigger genes speaking.

Attached: 1502122810981.png (1200x672, 265K)

I am

i think it's hilarious
he's stirring the pot. it has no downside. i don't care if he gets himself de-personed.
it's fun to watch. he called the media "disgusting smear merchants" or something to that effect on live tv.
have you done that user?

how did we get so many unironic sargon fans on this board. where did it all go so wrong

Attached: FAC973B9-A50B-4D84-A19C-11AAC9509675.jpg (274x262, 12K)

UKIP also tanked latest local election lmao
he is ruining the party

The only retards are those that blindly believe these headlines without more context.

Media spin

If these headlines were true Sargon would be the greatest candidate of all time.

fuck jannies

dirty dirty smear merchants
He's got a limited run T-shirt with it on now

sargon might be a retarded gay cuck but he's the best shot the UK has

they're usually contained in /ptg/

fucking MSM, this guys just joking half the time he's talking sht

He should come out and say "I Might rape her but it would depend on how much she is willing to pay me for it."

But is Lawrence Fishburn black?

Attached: xk14q.jpg (500x303, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JmIyiRIa1fw

>they're usually contained in /ptg/
do people still unironically support trump?

that's a loaded question!!!

He already is

They lost 80% of seats, but then again they only ran about 20% of the candidates. Lot of seats went vacant

do you still shave your nuts?

Honestly I think this piece is well written.

>t. scared MEP

I've tried watching a video of this garden gnome bearded manlet cuck but he's so fuckin long winded. How people listen to him for hours is beyond me.

Attached: 1557019265264.png (125x125, 2K)

Not even daily mirror kikeboomer are buying it
The press is dead

May I take your order?

Attached: 2342618374821376482173648213421.png (600x760, 748K)

I wonder if Sargon will an hero when he realises that he ruined UKIP and Brexit forever

Beyond retarded.

Any Brit who doesn't send all their power and Nigel's new party, brexit party, is a fucking faggot

Yo can I get a... uh.. Whopper?.. maybe some more Chicken Fires to go with it, and a nice large coke please.

Thanks Bucko!

Nigger. He's the wrong dog. Your energy needs to be behind Nigel farage, not this fat sperg

Is this the "I wouldn't even rape you" comment in response to some horrible cunt laughing about male suicides? If so that's a misleading headline.

Also reminder that the same people who are outraged about this stuff would rather protect the muslims responsible for rapingham than admit that maybe all these brown people aren't such a good thing.

Where did we get so many purity signalling white nats

Sargon becomes Prime Minister when?

Man. This is pol and apparently you haven't heard of this guy.

Newfags honestly. Day of the rake when

Attached: n-NIGEL-FARAGE-FUNNY-628x314.jpg (628x314, 47K)

Daily mail i mean
google.es/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6967747/amp/Now-Ukip-candidate-said-wouldnt-rape-Labour-MP-says-OK-sexually-abuse-boys.html

Attached: nii361izm6ay.jpg (409x409, 108K)

two whoppers no sauce

You can't watch him on less than 2x speed.

>imagine actually being a trump fan in 2016
same shit faggot

You lack any real humor, Australia. You can't save a wicker basket once the rot sets in.

Would Rape.

Attached: th0F0QSDVU.jpg (160x213, 7K)

listen, right? I'm an anti-political corrected, hehe, right? no no listen! I wouldn't even rape, you heheheh you know?

For a minute I thought that was Sargon of Akkad

Sargon isn't funny lamefag.

Fuck off shill Sargon is based af

>should be made irrelevant

Why? So he can be like you, someone who spends a lifetime behind a keyboard, barking on about supposed injustices, all the while doing absolutely fuck all about it? You wish you were where he is, you politically and culturally impotent faggot. I don't even like the pontificating quadroon manlet, but at least he's doing SOMETHING. You are worthless. You all are. Probably something to do with something being completely fucking untenable... Well, you can dream, shit heads.

Attached: sargoy.png (1206x897, 47K)

>You wish you were where he is, you politically and culturally impotent faggot. I don't even like the pontificating quadroon manlet, but at least he's doing SOMETHING

1. I plan to do something in the future
2. Sargon isn't doing anything. He is gonna get blown the fuck out by the MSM because he is an aspie. The only reason he has gotten as far as he has is because he refuses to risk his entire YouTube Channel by calling out the Jews and telling people it's okay to racist. He is allowed to operate because he isn't a threat to the system like the alt-right.

People always wondered if Trump WAS an idiot. He's the living example

Brexit < UKIP

Farage is a bit of a twat for setting it up desu.

Yeah, uhh lemme get one of those spicy big macs. An angry whopper? Haha, that's cute. Yeah let me get one of those, a medium fry and a medium cup. And for my son, A chicken nuggy meal. Aw heck, it's his birthday, let me get a milkshake with that too, chocolate of course. You know what, give me a milkshake too. Vanilla, please. Ah you don't have change for a $100? Whoops, haha oh it's no problem, debit is fine.

Except you're here

Nige can fuck off. He's capitulated to political correctness, and is working towards splitting the UKIP vote. Nige has turned out to be a giant fag.
Can't flatten the Batten though.

His life sure is

I still support Trump until someone better comes along. I already knew he was pro-Kike. That's what happens when media gets first choice of candidates by showing you an array of people they think are "viable". You always get
>muh Israel
The thing is Trump is still doing a great job of destroying the MSM in spite of all of that. If he keeps it up then the MSM will lose its vaunted role as kingmaker - and that is a big win for the rest of us.

There is no one else for 2020 so we have to make one final push to flip the house back and pack both sides with pro-Trump candidates so they can actually agree to get the wall. In reality none of that will probably happen. We'll probably just edge closer and closer to Civil War - which is fine. Trump is still the best person to poke the shitlibs into overreacting. Losing again in 2020 will drive them even more insane than they are now. MIGA is ancillary. If we can provoke this war then MIGA will never be a problem again.

probably jealous that sargon won't rape him.

Attached: tenor.png (532x398, 367K)

>dun-dee-a-do posting a massive shit

checks out.

THIS.
Farage for whatever reason is acting as controlled opposition. The 'brexit party' doesn't actually have members either and has a bunch of generic tories joining it now.
Aka the last thing anyone needs, it's just taking votes away from UKIP and creating division within the Brexit movement.

most ppl are fucking sheep

Attached: 1407303027536.png (724x611, 129K)

So the English?

We can also make the argument that a liberal president & liberal congress will accelerate

social media is destroying msm, trump is riding the wave.

wall is dumb as shit. put drone strikes on the border and blast those spics back to their home countries.
our issues with immigration, feminism, homosexuality will not be solved through elections and passing laws. they will be solved through a change of culture at the grass roots level
whether we accomplish goals peacefully or civil war depends on the responses of the people in power.
most likely to be relatively peaceful because everyone is a pussy nowadays.

fortunely fagrage is terrified of offending islam so he'll get kebab'd the minute hes forced to talk about it.

My dad (56 white English man who's hated the EU as long as I can remember) said the other day that he intended to vote for Nigel Farrage, because the news said that UKIP's image is being tarnished by supporting Tommy Robinson.
My dad is pretty switched-on to kikery and such, and I was surprised that he'd fall for such blatant lies. Basically, he's under the impression now that the Brexit party is the party where the majority of leave voters are going to. The media has him thinking that UKIP is dying. If anyone you know is a British boomer, deffo redpill them on this matter. I got my dad to come around in the end, but fuck, the sneaky legacy media nearly had him. If they can get him, they can get any boomer.

Attached: 1508064393524.jpg (150x150, 8K)

>he thinks bongs read and believe anything printed in a rag
Not sure where this came from because I've never even heard of this, but yeah, literally fucking nobody reads the rags.
I've seen plenty of tabloids at the checkouts in America though.
Why are US tabloid readers so obsessed with the UK royal family?

Attached: 1445799030316.jpg (900x675, 85K)

I always found the "let me spend 20 minutes talking about some crazy feminist idiot and why it contradicts modern liberal dogma" pretty bland.
But I've gotta respect how far he got.
At the very least if he wins there will be someone who isn't totally corrupt or insane.
Just very average.

The average voter is a fucking moron who does believe headlines without context.
That's why liberal democracy is dumb.

Attached: Nerd virgin.jpg (1200x343, 91K)

He’s bloody hilarious and just what UK politics needs

As long as people aren't voting for Labour or the Tories then it's still a good start but the media is so full of shit when it comes to UKIP, and the worst thing is that Farage is now doing the same thing that the media did to him a few years ago! The same slogans that got used against him are what he's now saying against UKIP / Tommy Robinson / Gerard Batten.

And it's a fact that UKIP was basically dead before Batten became leader too.

youtube.com/watch?v=isfr1pn9iXY

>Why are US tabloid readers so obsessed with the UK royal family?
Women like royalty.
Women like weddings.
Women like tabloids.
Women like frivolous spending.

Even though Richard Spencer proved that Sargon wasn't as smart as I thought he was I would still vote for Sargon based on his potential to use rape as a means instill fear in his opponents.

I don't know if that argument can really be made. The thing is the SCOTUS is on the verge of flipping so shitlibs won't be able to get the things that would accelerate without being short circuited, like gun bans. There will be very little they can do to provoke cuckservatives into reacting. They will just continue to play by the rules because they like to virtue signal about how peaceful they are. I guarantee you that if that scenario happens the right will just say
>see? we have a new liberal President and we're not rioting, we're not forming terrorist organizations, we're perfect little bootlickers fap fap fap
The only people crazy enough to do it at this point are antifa types. I think flipping to the left would not accelerate unless there is something they can do that really pisses the right off; perhaps another Waco style event.

So are women kikes?

Attached: 1504243549152.gif (569x510, 6K)

>Why are US tabloid readers so obsessed with the UK royal family?
We take bets on how horribly they'll die

yeah I'll have uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh

Why trash one Leave party, only to create another with the same leader? This is a controlled demolition of UKIP.

I don't necessarily like the guy, but anyone who thinks what the media are doing right now is acceptable is fucking retarded.

First he says he wouldn't rape someone (how is this bad?) and they make a fuss. Then he responds with "is that bad? am I suppose to say I would rape her" then the media is saying he said "i would rape her" and taking it clearly out of context.
Then they got caught splicing together things he'd said to make up entirely fictional quotes (they took three different things he said, spliced them together into one quote that looked bad and said he said that thing).

This shit isn't and should not be acceptable at all. If he doesn't have a lawyer ready to sue them, he should.

>The media loves the (((brexit party))) for some reason
Hmmmmmm

Checked.
Someone better hurry up and bet right then.

Checked and based.

Attached: 1518872671869.jpg (413x449, 23K)

That's unironically hilarious, and probably the only thing I support Carl on.

oy vey

They are the REAL kikes, user

Carl Benjamin (The Benjamin surname is derived from the Hebrew personal name Benjamin) has destroyed his own party. Entire districts and constituencies have left, nearly all female MEPs have left, multiple former party members have condemned them, they lost 80% of the seats they defended in the local elections. Carl who doesn't believe in white people, laughs at white genocide, jacks off to trannies, claims to be part black, and when told on stream by a man that he was molested at the age of 11 by an adult responded with it depends on the age of the child because some boys mature faster than others, has destroyed UKIP entirely. Carl believes in fucking mature 11 year olds because preteen sodomy is quintessentially British.

Carl also loves big nigger dicks. As seen in this archive here:
archive.is/7lqBa#selection-3809.78-3809.101

>Jewish chronicle called him antisemitic for telling Jews to get over the Holocaust
>Has said many times all identity politics is bad
Lol

He did criticize the Jews about it though

Attached: D5BcXS-WwAU4L9z.png large.png (446x450, 177K)

>The thing is the SCOTUS is on the verge of flipping so shitlibs won't be able to get the things that would accelerate without being short circuited, like gun bans.
SCOTUS is meaningless in the long-run
Having a society where politicians have no ability to make laws because the Supreme Court can reinterpret laws and create laws out of thin air (gay marriage) is a Tyranny.
our entire politician system has collapse, and be fair it collapsed during the civil war and during brown vs board and the government has brute force held the system together through military oppression.
We cannot go on much longer with BS proxy wars through supreme court judges.
We need to redesign the entire system, a new constitutional convention.
As i said, our issues will be resolved through voting but through a culture change,

"they're all retarded, bucko."

kek speaks!

Carl Benjamin will be joined by Milo Yiannapolois on the road to campaign starting May 8th. Now Ukip will have two pedophiles out trying to get votes.

Attached: 1557004381206.jpg (861x333, 35K)

now having been delayed sufficiently, UKIP becoming defunct will serve to argue the Brexit vote lost its legitimacy and as justification for a revote, and Nigel is the man delivering this sabotage

Attached: Corbyn vs Sargon.png (543x634, 455K)