Ban MGTOW

Daily reminder that tghe whole MGTOW movement is a faggotry empowered by incels. As a white man, your biggest responsibility is to make white women happy and safe and reproduce.

Focusing on own your happiness is very selfish and bad for the society not a white behavior since white people are the most empathetic race on earth

If you are MGTOW, you are not white.

Attached: 220px-MGTOW_logo.svg.png (220x220, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmMzkumewxU
youtube.com/watch?v=dIZObTXePK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Jewish to the core.

Attached: 1492185024836.jpg (1024x882, 116K)

Just like Feminism.

Attached: feminism redpill 01.png (768x1235, 270K)

Attached: 1529385476587.jpg (732x448, 94K)

(((the media))) wants you to not have children

Attached: dont_make_white_babies.jpg (1079x2125, 1.32M)

Reproduction is selfish

Besides, it's impossible to get a wife now a days unless you are uber rich.

BUT HITLER WANTS YOU TO!

Attached: natsoc mothers cross.png (718x282, 165K)

First JEW to this thread has arrived.

Attached: 26778564fc66.png (958x720, 309K)

>As a white man, your biggest responsibility is to make white women happy and safe and reproduce.
The slave morality is off the charts. I don’t owe women shit, my life is my own, and I hate children. Tough shit faggot

Attached: 988E40C3-D418-4C23-9A55-2A3D0FAB8FC4.jpg (1024x676, 90K)

Transform MGTOW to Men taking back what's theirs (MTBWT)

mgtow is the only solution, im not going to become a slave just because of muh race, that is not my proble

Who gives a shit if she's using you if you get those walls regularly

(((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))

Attached: 1541126134591.jpg (630x721, 71K)

Attached: IT IS about GENOCIDE.jpg (606x1080, 151K)

You don't owe white women anything. This is true.

>you owe them though

Attached: 18552783_10203221642220017_1785254890_o.png (1280x883, 1.19M)

No I don’t. Fuck off.

Even though your post is poorly worded bait, I will act like it isn't and give you an answer...

Once every few generations, men are called on to sacrifice themselves for the future of their nation and the world. Now is such a time.

As everyone has noticed, the world has taken a turn in recent decades where the legitimate marriage contract (where both sides have rights and responsibilities) has been replaced with a one-sided defacto form of slavery, where women demand all of the rights, and men are required to make all of the sacrifices.

In such a situation, men have two choices... they can either go along with it; knowing that doing so will enshrine the destruction of their nation and the family unit; or they can say "no, I'll pass".

It is a sacrifice. MGTOW know (or should know), that taking this path is not easy; but it is also necessary if the world is ever going to be turned back in the right direction.

JEW #2

JEW #3

Attached: 1488.png (528x382, 298K)

Stop blaming incels, on this.
Of course, Marriage is the most important thing. I would like to get married, obviously.

>make white women happy
top lol
I'll stick with being a White NEET MGTOW Masterrace

>JOO
Damn, I have a sudden urge to marry Chad’s sloppy seconds and pump out whiny kids who take all my money

It's rare that I see a post and immediately sense that the author is a smooth-brained, low-IQ fool, but when I saw this, I did.

OP, you realize that for literally tens of millions of men across the world to come to the same conclusion at the same time, this HAS to be a structural, social, legal, and political problem right?

Not to mention, you might have noticed that WHITE MEN CAN'T REPRODUCE ALONE.

Sure men alone have the ultimate political power in the sense that men are the ones who really have agency and not women, but that only furthers my point: this is at its root a political problem.

So, fine, lecture white men and call them defeatist and lazy, I actually agree with you. But not for not getting married (that's boomer faggotry), rather for not getting angry enough and overturning the System while they still can.

>my biggest responsibility
Hmmm....

Attached: eacee75321b52781aad09ad9478d1b86.jpg (768x576, 69K)

Your grandfathers, through countless eons successfully sired sons.

Raised them, taught them how to kill, murder, build.

Without your ancestors, what are you, really.

Attached: 1506039986952.jpg (2048x1339, 960K)

>As a white man, your biggest responsibility is to make white women happy

Off yourself you thirsty faggot.
You are probably one of those chumps who follows hot girls on instagram and give them likes, thinking they will let you bone.

Attached: 77777.png (590x338, 71K)

Obvious b8 but this is what tradcucks actually believe.

Attached: 1534194726547.png (644x1242, 207K)

Attached: Schautafel Vermehrung der Minderwertigen 1930er Jahre.jpg (570x563, 60K)

The fire rises.

Attached: 1556403642859.jpg (588x391, 88K)

Funny since it's legit impossible to achieve this WITHOUT being Jewish.

Didn’t ask to be born. I don’t owe anyone on this Earth a goddamn thing, no matter how many spooks you conjure up

Attached: families.png (750x847, 1.2M)

Artificial
Womb
Problems solved

Encapsulating the mgtow movement perfectly: short-sightedness leading one to become, ironically, selfish to their own detriment

>buttblasted nwo kike detected
no world communism for you

Tradcucks don't get to talk about our male ancestors when you are the ones responsible for feminism taking over the civilization they built, to their shame and yours.

Attached: nzwz3lszNT1u743ywo1_r1_1280 edit.png (540x720, 453K)

They are you, you are they.

You have countless eons of conquerors and fighters in you.

If the system is so broken, why not destroy it and start again? Surely a mans life is better when he is able to feel the joy of teaching his boys the thrill of the kill

the pride in building something

What else could possibly survive you?

Attached: FOUT.jpg (459x816, 140K)

I'm not a trad cuck

believe it or not i had to leave my home continent to find a wife suitable to bear my children.

And for my children, I will bring the fire necessary for them to live in the fullness of life

Attached: 2000px_black_sun_flag_by_ironknight_by_ironknight0081-d9366hj.png (2000x1200, 2.25M)

>muh pride
More spooks.

I don't know but a white man marrying a woman, especially white, considering that they can ruin your life having feminist laws against you all the time is pretty risky.

"This is what happens over time when people of lower racial worth have 4 children, and people of higher racial worth have 2"

Attached: 3428357873_a26d1ddc82_o.jpg (1200x798, 188K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmMzkumewxU

streaming NOW

Attached: 1556434497706.jpg (540x540, 161K)

Posts like these are a GLOWING illustration of the kikery behind MGTOW.

Attached: race mixing leads to.png (964x1250, 47K)

>5'3"
>38.1
>168.5
All three of those can't be true at the same time.

Will you be my nazi gf then user?
I’m pretty good, and Aryan. And I’d treat you very well.

Almost one in three men in the US didn't have sex during 2018. And basically fuck you.

You haven't said if this is a valid argument or not...

eat a dick and die of aids, op. fuck women, but not literally. they are truly scum.

It's quite a shame you feel that way

Never inculcated in the idea that whites are worth more than everyone else

never taught of what all our fathers have done for the world, and in a good healthy society, what you could do for the world, i feel sorry for you user

Attached: 18554933_10203221668340670_1166580519_n.jpg (300x168, 13K)

The point being, in the institution of marriage that our male ancestors enjoyed is NOT the same institution that modern men suffer. It just isn't. It's a completely different institution now with a completely different contract that would be alien to our ancestors, and it's nonsense to assume that they would have been just fine with it and married anyway if they were subject to the same contract modern men are. Feminism in general broke the social compact. Our civilization was not founded on these terms, and couldn't have been, because men would not have agreed to it. Since the social compact has been broken, men owe nothing, absolutely nothing, to society, to women, or to anybody but themselves. And this all happened on the watch of men who called themselves traditional conservatives, but who conserved no traditions.

And if enough men refuse to play by the new rules, society will figure out that the new rules need to be changed.

Instead of tut-tutting at me, give me something tangible I would gain from restricting my own freedom.

Then kill until you gain back your freedom user.

Slaughter those who have taken from you your birth right.

Might makes rights.
Rights do not make anyone mighty.

Any other way of refusing the new rules than stopping to play the game or validating the MGTOW criteria?

if my wife is half Asian, my children will be 75% white 25% Asian, will they be allowed in the ethnostate? halfus are beautiful and intelligent.

I think I might’ve scared off qt nazi poster. How fucked am I /pol?

This.
MGTOW is right, though. The sooner you accept this the better.

As a mgtow in my 30's I am fully aware that it is a jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race but I no longer care. Women have turned into despicable creatures who fuck one guy after another and don't have a shred of loyalty. Men are seen as disposable and destroyed in family court. Marriage is nothing more than a government scam to control the minds of men by using women and many men have had enough and now turn their back on it.

It would be great if we could go back to what a family was but that was destroyed the second jews won the war , hitler fought for the white race, he was a martr and he deserves respect and I got no tolerance for the sheep who say he was evil. Mgtow is now world wide and japan is leading the rest of us, if things are going to change it will be upto the women to do it. I for one simply do not care, I have no loyalty to my country which bends over for the EU, I will just watch everything burn.

Jews are the ones who want you to buy into a broken system.

Murder is wrong, asshole

Focus on your career for 20 years. You'll move up a lot faster because you'll have more time to devote to the job. Then start light dating in your 40's. The world was built on middle aged men with money and young women with daddy issues.

You can date, you can have sex, you can have fun. But don't live with a woman, and don't marry a woman who doesn't have a track record for believing the things you believe.

yes, its called the OJ simpson. but that is actually the last resort, should mgtow fail to shock the system.

Some of us have to be warriors soon. Might die, so don't want to leave a family unprotected.

Our fathers were God-fearing Christian men and their customs were based on the solid foundation of Christ. Therefore they were blessed from above with the greatest civilisations and societies known to the world. Don’t expect men of today who don’t honour God and are proud for no other reason than their race to have any chance of reclaiming the glory of old and honouring those who built the west.

Is it? When they are trying to exterminate everything that makes us beautiful and unique?

They are trying to erase our entire race.

Which is the worse evil?

I worship no desert tribe cuck.

I am free, white, proud of my heritage and my own accomplishments.

Nothing save death will end my struggle.

Attached: 49193161_10205447593427406_3516288849061871616_n.jpg (446x505, 31K)

This post glows in the dark
If you’re not FBI you’ll be v& soon

Yes it is. The only moral justification for killing someone is a direct immediate threat to yourself or others. Using your logic, the left could justify killing the right because their "failure to acknowledge climate change" is really a 40 year plan to kill their children and grandchildren.

Murder is wrong, plain and simple.

Strong post
>go to prison, goy!
Not a strong post

Attached: 1538126048752.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

>reddit spacing
Jew

Then why was the tradition not passed on?
At 8 years old I felt disenfranchised and grew into the anarchist mindset.
If it was so fucking powerful as to create the envy of every other civilization, why was I excluded?
Bring on the nukes. Most people here can't put bullets downrange effectively nor do they have ample food supplies.
I pray I witness the bombs dropping.

Attached: 1538798763496.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

The left already justifies violence against anyone not part of their bubble, get it together.

Let them come.

If I kill 15-20 or more i'll die happy. My sons will know i died in their name.

fuck off, tradcuck. I wont marry a fucking bitch who will divorce rape-me and steal my children away. Fuck this shit. :))) Sex is izi today, if i wanna the milk, why the fuck i have to buy the whole cow, if the milk is cheaper and easier :D
BTW, fuck this race crusade of yours, i just dont give a fuck, humanity must perish so the next evolutionary step can be achieve (machines and trans-humanism). Fuck off Tradcucks :DD

>murder is wrong

keep in mind all your freedoms were fought by MEN willing to kill and die for our future and their freedom.
George Washington could have been hung as a traitor. Why then is he considered a god? because he won. might makes right, son.

gibs gf pls
otherwise I remain monk mode

Attached: 1547855476485.jpg (612x612, 32K)

I've watching a lot of MGTOW videos. All of them have good arguments based on the reality. But you have to admit that taking women out of your life is pretty hard for the majority of men, it's in our nature to be involved with women, our instincts tells us we need their smile, smell, touch of skin, etc. One man need balls to be MGTOW desu

Good job you just called your fathers “Christ-cuck” and blasphemed their God which blessed them. You’re nobody and you will achieve nothing.

>The left already justifies violence against anyone not part of their bubble
And that's why they are in the moral wrong. When fighting monsters you should avoid becoming a monster yourself. Having a rigid moral code means not changing it, even when it is convenient.

Murder is wrong; that is a primary moral absolute.

I was watching this video my discord buddy made and my mom over heard. she said that it was sexist at the 13:32 minute mark. is that true?

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZObTXePK0

This.

MGTOW is based. Facilitating the Jewish divorce industry is pure faggotry.

My advice? Interact with the average modern woman. That’s what drove me to MGTOW

Based

Because in recent times your more recent fathers decided they did not need God or his righteousness and let themselves be taken by every manner of deception.

But if you deconstruct the American Revolution, it wasn't murder.

The tea party, for example. No one was harmed. The only damage was to a padlock and someone came by the next day to replace it.

The Americans wanted their freedom. The British sent men with guns to stop them. The British were willing to shoot the Americans in order to keep them from being free. That is not murder on the part of the American revolutionaries.

Have you read the journals, memoirs of your grandfathers? I think not. They would agree with me, that a symptom of weakness in civilization is your lack of desire to kill in defense of your own.

Were they christ-cucks? fuck me man, probably. atleast they were fucking hard, harder than any modern christ cuck that lets foreign men from foreign lands even catch glimpses of their women

So what... My generation is actually the weak men create bad times or did we grow up in the bad times and now we arise?

And what are you doing right now to stop foreigners invading your land and taking your women? Larping on Jow Forums.

God your delusional. Lamb to slaughter

I don't see the difference frankly, everyone justifies their murder, even OJ simpson.

Exactly. You suckers need to realize that marriage is male slavery

Nothing, but neither is OP.

>Have you read the journals, memoirs of your grandfathers? I think not. They would agree with me, that a symptom of weakness in civilization is your lack of desire to kill in defense of your own

I don't have to read their journals. I knew them.

As far as the rest... you are again attempting to equate a long-term possible threat with an immediate short term threat.

For example... if a man breaks into your house in the middle of the night (at least in my state), you are allowed to legally shoot him because the law makes the legal assumption that your life is in danger.

But let's say he comes in, steals your shit, then goes home before you wake up. You do NOT have the right to go over to his house and shoot him there because he broke into your house.

You talk about killing "in defense of your own"; but you don't seem to be talking about an actual immediate threat. You keep pulling out stuff like the dilution of the white race and other BS. And I can't even imagine how your clean white honor would even attempt to justify murdering "15-20" law enforcement agents. If you honestly believe such things, you need professional help.

based

once they realize the white tax payer wont pay for their welfare, and the brown man wont pay their child support they wont want to have their kids. feminism is a self correcting problem. just take a step back and watch them eat eachother.

That tired old “weak men create bad times etc.” meme is deceptive. Our fathers understood that the temporal world was by definition “a bad time” but they were motivated by God to make the best of it. It’s the illusion that you are somehow living in good times in this temporal reality that caused our most recent fathers to let their guard down and become proud in their own conceit, only to exacerbate the situation of our evil world.

Recruiting, moving around, spreading an ideology, helping those who understand something is wrong to a full understanding of a lot of issues.

I come on here every now and again, usually every other month, and try to spread my ideas of defense of white lands. usually it doesn't work because any charisma i do have is lost over the internet.

It's dumb work to have to deprogram people to see what is natural to humanity, to our tribe.