So what is the comparison between Saturn and Jupiter? I heard that Saturn is evil and Jupiter is good...

So what is the comparison between Saturn and Jupiter? I heard that Saturn is evil and Jupiter is good, anyone know anything about this?

Attached: download.jpg (1200x900, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22448229/
youtube.com/watch?v=-cUszkX7Lpk
youtube.com/watch?v=X_JAvVjKeWI
youtube.com/watch?v=Isic2Z2e2xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also been wondering this. Subject hasn't gotten much clearer in 3 years of casual research

Attached: 1528278298200m.jpg (328x1024, 57K)

That's basically what the ancient cultures believed. Some think that in ancient times Saturn was a lot more prominent in the sky and lacked the rings that it currently has. You can hear many lectures on jewtube about it.

David Icke has good lectures on it and references others from his research

I saw those Thunderbolts Project videos, that was some mind-bending shit. No idea if it's true, but interesting theory

See this thread to get very redpilled about Saturn and the nature of the universe: archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22448229/

Anyway, it's a planet - planets aren't evil.

Saturn = Kronos
Jupiter = Zeus
esoterically, this refers to the changing of the ages by the cosmocrator. Ancient (post-mycenaen) greeks believed that Saturn ruled the heavens in the earliest epoch but was supplanted by Zeus. This is a similar story to Babylonian creation myth, the Enuma Elish, in which Tiamat and Absu are supplanted by Marduk and the anunnaki.

youtube.com/watch?v=-cUszkX7Lpk

Attached: saturn tablet.jpg (1214x960, 734K)

From my casual research I became informed that in Ptolemaic tradition that each of the “six” observable planets was related to a religion. Saturn had the farthest orbit so it encircled the rest of the planets in the system. Due to this it was considered the “oldest” at that time. The oldest religion ? Was Judaism.... Jupiter was supposed to represent the Christian faith. (Not sure why) I checked out all kinds of documents specifically the pikatrix but you can find tons of other sources. Saturn itself has a long history with the philosophical underpinnings specifically that relate to Judaism and occultism. Idk maybe this is all (((thier))) hogwash though

>David Icke
>good research
are you fucking stupid? Just read Hesiod. You faggots need to get a library card.

This is not hard to research if you know where to look. Just start reading classic greek theogony. I suggest you just dive in without looking to opinion makers like Jordan Maxwell, Icke, etc. They are masons who are seeking to indoctrinate gullible faggots like most of the people making these anti-christ threads on the board right now. Be cautious.

this was a decent response but lacking some context. I wouldn't put my stock in Thunderbolts or any other jewtube lectures.

ive been in a couple of threads on here and /x/, these are some hard pills to swallow

Attached: 1515819504049.png (362x492, 97K)

apparently Jow Forums is /x/ now. There have been dozens of these anti-Christ occult threads today. Apparently these clowns are trying to push their bullshit masonic garbage to steer a few lost souls into hell before the window of grace finally closes upon this sinful generation. Seek the Lord, friend.

To be fair, Mark Brahmin (finder of Jewish esoteric symbolism in movies, in great part through names), has brought this up recently, a couple of times.

Also, it's Saturday night, and nothing is going on in the world.

>Saturn is evil and Jupiter is good
either one could take on Uranus, planetary faggot

Attached: uranus.jpg (1280x640, 44K)

No, man. This has been going on literally all day. And it's the same graphics posted in every thread. I actually took the time to do some comparative philology using a bunch of ancient languages (my hobby is assyriology and old testament related literature, in addition to general religio-etymology) and these fucking clowns were just coming out of the woodwork. It's a shame, too, since it was really good material.

Do the planets’ orbit around us influence us (humans) in any way? I mean that in a very physical manner - huge balls filled with all sorts of metals, revolving orbitally around one another. Creating electrical charges, sending frequencies, shockwaves into one another that we absorb through our feet and through our atmosphere. Saturn may be evil, in only that its physical behavior happens to send jarring signals into our space, which transmit feelings of inexplicable depression, hopelessness, anxiety, fear and pain; and for no reason whatsoever, other than for the fact that it exists.

It's literally astrology and mythology. Don't you got something else to worry about like arteriosclerosis?

Saturn is a portal to hell and it's broadcasting something in our direction; interesting fact, this storm did not exist during the last fly bye...if you want to go down a rabbit hole, Google Saturn's connection to cern.

Attached: tumblr_od9hdejrdZ1u8zg5zo2_500.gif (500x500, 836K)

jewish sabbath is on SATUR[N]DAY

They're enormous bodies of rock, gas, and possibly basic organic compounds. Morality isn't relevant to them because they aren't moral actors in the same way this thread isn't relevant to Jow Forums because it is not political.

saturn was known as the "black sun," the "black star," the "god of death," in ancient times

saturn was depicted carrying a sickle and was eventually warped into the skeletal grim reaper

Attached: 1550659175348.jpg (640x640, 68K)

I was wondering if the planets' poles flip?

Maybe they get locked into some weird rotation w Earth?

First Uranus (who made Gaia's first children)
Then Saturn (Cronus)
The Jupiter (Zeus who dethroned Cronus)

Now ppl talk about colonizing Mars.

There is more than meets the eye here

You can look that up on wikipedia or nasa's page unless you skipped your daily olanzapine dose.

Astrology is a for heathens you faggot.

Jupiter/Jus Pater =father of justice, thus the lightning
Saturn=Seeder/sower, thus the scythe.

or are we trusting nasa now?

Jupiter was on the way to destroying everything in our solar system as it was being drawn towards the Sun. Then Saturn pulled up behind it "not so fast you fucking retard". Most people don't understand the absolute 500 trillion to 1 shot that we are here.

Saturn is cooler, has rings where are Jupiters rings? Nowhere.

Also cool fucking polar vortex and aurorae at the poles.

Attached: e2v7dk2rzzu21.jpg (750x698, 82K)

Sounds kinda evil I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=X_JAvVjKeWI

youtube.com/watch?v=Isic2Z2e2xs

>God of Death
Saturn is God of the Harvest
Pluto is God of Death
Saturn was an agricultural figure associated with harsh punishment for neglectful behavior and bountiful rewards for forward-thinking behavior — he’s stoicism incarnate.
>Saturn was always the good guy and Jupiter is the megakike

One thing to keep in mind is that everything is consciousness to some degree and that includes planets.