Non-White American General

>tfw your parents abandoned their homeland so you could have more opportunities
>tfw you are brown and have a beautiful, white princess trying to learn your mother-tongue and loves the feeling of your hot semen staining her womb
>low key you're also sick of liberals fishing for your people's vote with the most blatantly pandering bullshit. They might think it makes them seem 'woke' but you can still see they're full of shit.
>You don't actually hate white people either and at the same time you suspect white folk are going through an existential crisis as a whole as seen by all the LARPers and domestic terrorists

Mex-Amer here. Who else comes to this board and takes the time to wash the slime/chemicals off their raw chicken before cooking it?

Attached: yup.jpg (970x546, 59K)

How realistic is it to turn Texas red?

my feet will never be white

Attached: italian feetsss.png (645x446, 522K)

>badm8 in ID
Fuck off footfag

show your subhuman germanic feet then

won't look as good as mine.

>How realistic is it to turn Texas blue?
It depends on migration from blue states like cali to texas, let alone the uncontrolled immigration in the state, As it goes now, it'll take at least 10-15 years at most.

>he thinks I'm germanic
Kek, better bring me a white pussy quick before I smash some cucks

Attached: 1556931787399m.jpg (1024x684, 117K)

Im technically non-white since I’m only 85 percent white.
Feels meh, i guess?
I’m fine with dying on the day of the rope honestly.

dirty worthless parasite spic, I hope your family is raped by feral negroes

24% negro here. All my ancestors been here since colonial period, even the slaves. Not a single drop of immigrant blood (other than the nigger in me)

Glad to live in the best country in the world and sick of the Jews

Attached: 9A14518E-3CBA-4F79-9523-2F918D28FD43.jpg (640x1271, 52K)

Fuck the police, y'all are bros to me as long as you can love this country and the principles that made it the most powerful nation the world has ever seen. This is the new rome boys, respect it and I respect you. Plus, got a qt black gf and gonna make a whole litter of amerimutt babies.

>full blooded Italian
>all grandparents are from Genoa, Tuscany and Venice
>born in NJ
>talk like a fucking Sopranos extra
>Whites consider me a retarded guinea-non white
>spics consider me a white god for speaking Italian-Spanish

feels okayish? What am I, Jow Forums?

Attached: badabing.jpg (250x234, 7K)

Lmaooo. In NJ the only way to tell if a girl is Italian or Spanish is by the size of her dads house

>heh heh I fuck a disgusting trash white slag that will be stared at as a race traitor and will severe connections with her family because fucking me is her way of getting back at them, so that makes it okay that a majority of my race is intellectually inferior and prone to animalistic anti-communal tendencies and my countries of origin and communities where my race is a majority are 3rd world tier at best. sorry white people I’m content with this and not envious as fuck
Oh this is a nonwhite cope thread. I’ll see my way out.

Mexicans are considered white in the US now

>absolutely proper

Attached: 1503383257746.jpg (600x490, 52K)

you're a shitty troll.

Subhumans coping, the thread.

t. shitskin with ugly feet

Attached: my feet.jpg (582x437, 16K)

I actually do wash the chicken slime off every time I cook it.

Fuck the police. We're all bros. Gonna make mutt babies here too with my qt half Mexican girlfriend. Maybe they'll have more white genes than anything since her half of the family that's white is pretty white.

Honestly. The best hope for America is a cultural return. Racial demographics are beyond saving but the more important concept is cultural unity. Niggers are gross because they can't speak english and don't share american values. Hispanics are gross because they can't speak english and don't care about America. If you hold english as your primary language and believe in the greatness of America then there is hope for a better tomorrow. If you're garbage trying to proliferate your foreign tongue and only wish to outsource our riches back to the land of your ancestors I pray for your swift death