Anyone else find it hard to enjoy life after being redpilled?

Before I learned about the way this clown world really works, I was a fairly happy guy. No problems on my mind, nothing to worry about. I never noticed anything was wrong until I began learning about the Holocaust and how greatly exaggerated it was. From there, I learned about how the Jews control mostly everything, from our banks to our government, even the educational system (I remember in school, we learned one year that Anne Frank was "machine gunned", the next year we were told she was "gassed").

I just find it so hard to enjoy life now that I see things for what they are. I see 56% mutants everywhere. Whores everywhere. Niggers everywhere. Nobody understands my sentiment towards wanting to make a change in this clown world we live in. What about you? How do you deal with it? It is all so tiresome.

Attached: Murdoch suicide.jpg (1920x816, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/05/02/hacking-humans-part-ii-remote-electronic-torture-in-the-21st-century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a stage we all go though. In time it will pass and the fiery anger you feel will become a furnace propelling you towards your goals.

>Holocaust and how greatly exaggerated it was
Nice try kike, holocaust didn't happen

Yeah, I was definitely happier before but what can you do? I wouldn't voluntarily go back now.

>In time it will pass and the fiery anger you feel will become a furnace propelling you towards your goals.
this

Once you realize you live a hyper satanic morphing mind control based jewish totalitarian imposter regime its hard to enjoy your servitude...

Attached: jewfucker.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Same, hard to take life seriously anymore. I see so many problems in the world and nobody else seems to care.

Their is always a life beyond..astruggle..and their is still success and pleasure...some places in the world can still be saved

Attached: C906D280-BC38-494A-A2AF-F31851734588.jpg (653x951, 355K)

In mein kampf, hitler talks about his reluctance to choke down the red pill, always giving the benefit of the doubt, but the evidence was overwhelming. Degeneracy, debauchery everywhere, slander of great men, enslavement of the common man, all orchestrated by a ridiculously over represented (((them))). Then he was put in jail before become one of the greatest leaders in history

Attached: 76E411AE-4EF6-42B9-963B-FB58F7F5729F.jpg (1251x1657, 607K)

No. And you sound like more of an edgelord than redpilled

No it's far more exciting

fpbp

go outside and start a fight.

Kys

Agreed.

And it's funny you show a picture of Titanic, because I was just thinking about when movies were nothing but normal white people. I was re-watching Jumanji, Uncle Buck, and any other 80s and 90s movies I have. It felt weird. Seeing only white people and no(rarely) agendas. Just an interesting story and likable characters. There's not a lot of those these days. The last new one that I truly liked was Inception. That's how you do movies for a white man: Interesting concept, likable white characters with fun dialog.

I haven't been to a cinema in years. If they want my money they need to start pandering to me again.

Not exactly related to the thread, but figured I'd give my two cents. I want to go back.

its exciting but in a different way

I don't incite random violence like a nigger though

>we learned one year that Anne Frank was "machine gunned", the next year we were told she was "gassed"

uhhhh??? i was taught she was gassed, every year in history class when we'd go over WW2 there'd be a chapter on how Anne Frank was gassed, i remember very distinctly.

is this not correct????

Absolutely.

then make it planned violence. ;]

At least that's what my history teacher "taught" me - she was "lined up against a wall with other Jews and machine gunned", some bullshit along those lines.

The final red pill is there is no red pill. Just black and white pills.

Attached: 1556776751620.png (620x876, 391K)

You gotta really swallow that honkpill. Realize it really is just a silly game, and laugh at how messed up it all is. That's the only way to enjoy this place. All the kikes will get their just desserts in the end anyway. Nothing is forever. Humanity is just an advanced form of monkeys flinging shit at each other.

Attached: 1556690794875.jpg (720x2140, 520K)

well,i tried to change things and believed that was possible then i got a even bigger B L A C K E R pill after all was done,now i just cope and live until i can,its not a clown pill,i'm just tired of all this shit.

Attached: 1556833360793.jpg (720x460, 35K)

This.
I literally cannot function anymore.

No, but after this...

veteranstoday.com/2019/05/02/hacking-humans-part-ii-remote-electronic-torture-in-the-21st-century