Realistically, how many years does humanity have left?

Seems to me things are a total shitshow and will only get worse form here.

Attached: BDC386E6-892B-44E6-8DF6-4E16B14776DD.jpg (813x723, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/09/01/isaac-newton-predicted-the-world-will-end-in-2060/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too many

every 12,068 years the sun experiences a type of nova that will burn half the planet, just wait for it.

The upper limit is about 49 years.

Attached: wixrogc6lps21.png (1024x576, 986K)

once all the whites are gone

Humanity or civilization? Humanity will last quite some time. Civilization will be a brief flash in the pan by comparison. Civilization has maybe 100 years left at most.

whenever that damn asteroid hits in like 2027 or whatever

Stop being an emotional twat. The world's been ending since it started. Now fuck off.

Bio-technology should come up with some really wicked shit in the next 30 or 40 years. Any damn thing could happen. A 90% die off in the next 100 years is a real possibility. Killing us all would would take some real doing. Thats only likely with a natural event like an asteroid or some kind of belch from the sun.

Attached: 1553731295142.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Attached: 300px-Doublesguy.jpg (300x301, 17K)

realistically, probably quite a while. that's not to say their won't be hard times ahead, but barring an asteroid landing directly on Yellowstone I don't see humanity in general going anywhere for a while.

Nukes and other mass destruction weapons, exponential growth of population while retards deny it will fuck us up, REAL environmental disasters (polinizing insects dying, ocean acidity, trash, radiation, toxins in water, air, food and soil,...), resource shortage, poorly contained diseases,... I guess at most 200 to 300 years, the last 0.1% of humanity's existence.

To be honest, humanity is fine. White people/countries are at threat in ~30 to ~50 years.
Civilizations rise and fall and power shifts. Times have been much worse than they are now, it's still a long way down.

Everything is fine. We just make it seem like the world is coming to an end because we are bored.

You have more freedom and material wealth than anyone in history.

Attached: 1549629300217.jpg (1280x876, 238K)

How long ago was the last one?

8 years

check this out

nypost.com/2018/09/01/isaac-newton-predicted-the-world-will-end-in-2060/

4 days and 17 minutes.

roughly 12,000 years ago

>68 more years

Attached: IMG_20190502_133200_01.jpg (200x233, 8K)

As soon as we manage to upload a mind into an artificial body it's over.

From that point on several issues are solved.
We would no longer inhabit squishy bodies that are hard to maintain in space so space exploration will open up rapidly.
Same thing with further augmenting the mind. Keep updating/upgrading it over and over and we'd reach superminds very fast.
We could even "easily" reach neighboring stars since you can just have a mind be dormant/in sleep mode until they get there. The trip length becomes irrelevant.

And all this is possible in the next 10-50 years.

>resistance is futile

All that stuff already exits. You're just thinking about it commercially. Military, Lockheed Martin etc. are probably 50 years ahead of what's available to the public. There's no telling what's going on in black budget projects, but basically we had crafts sophisticated to be confused with UFOs for a very long time now.

That would explain people who are unkillable.

We're on the brink of a golden age

The sun is Thanos?
Hope I’m on the side of the planet that doesn’t get scorched

12 duh

Attached: 04F17CD1-4808-47F4-8A6C-F0FAED2B6F52.jpg (1024x575, 103K)

It depends on what you mean. It's probably unlikely but not impossible we can destroy ourselves completely. It's possible we'll all kill each other in a nuclear holocaust in 20 years and that'd be it. Having said this, humanity seems like it will last a long time... a very, very long time. As in, many, many millions of years. Even if there's apocalyptic type events where a majority of the population is wiped out, we'll recover and eventually develop more technology.
But here's the thing, whatever humans change into over the next several thousands of years and longer will be so radically different than what we are today that if you were transported in time even just 10,000 years you wouldn't have any idea what you're seeing.
Not only are there radical advances in genetic modification coming within another generation (if not sooner) but people are going to get pretty cyborged up. Aging will be cured within another generation as well and that leaves a lot of time for people to modify themselves. So in this sense, humanity as we know it may only have another several full generations (although probably longer than that) left. But whatever we become down the line would be thriving in ways your slow small brain probably can't even conceive of let alone comprehend.

Attached: 1539785991860.gif (720x720, 1.42M)

You know it's funny. People think nukes are these horrifying weapons. But you look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, then you look at Detroit and Baltimore and reconsider the definition of "WMD".

Attached: dangit...jpg (720x544, 85K)

unironically made me think

This

Attached: 1556453574759.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

Millions

Until the whites go extinct

kek
It’s bigger though

I worry that a dying Rothschild jew will be put in as the first true AI and we will end up with pic-related.

Attached: 134575674356243563245624356.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

25 at best. There will be low IQ types that will tell you that AI is no where near ready to take over today. AI will take over and it will happen almost instantly.

Low based content as always op good fucking work your thread sucks

4 years

Build a boat Noah because you'll be on the side that gets all the rain since the pacific would turn to steam.

but it's too small

Attached: 1543894360925.jpg (1100x733, 177K)

Do you know how AI works? If not, please stop creating stupid predictions. Not a single computer science researcher has ever made these types of predictions because they are laughable.

I did the calculations and came up the answer.

about tree fiddy

Attached: file.png (480x300, 135K)

So that's why the elites are building the underground bunkers.

>And all this is possible in the next 10-50 years.
lol yeah and by 2000 cars would fly

FPBP

>100
>10

>You have more freedom
What horseshit

Define humanity.

Fpbp

25 if not less, i don't have data for this statement but i don't think things would get better, at least here

Attached: 1545678235112.jpg (1356x1710, 906K)

People are scared off the prospect of humanity dying when the real threat is the next WMD after nukes which is life-extension and time-manipulation weapons intended to conserve and torture humans indefinitely rather than kill them. That's the inevitable conclusion of TPTB searching for the ultimate deterrent.

People worrying about nukes and bolide strikes is so fucking corny and derived from public school systems and TV coarse-grain vague thinking. I can't believe people haven't figured out why the fuck CERN is so heavily subsidized and silicon valley is so interested in telomeres.

Why do you think any government would subsidize the study of black holes? For the fuck of it? They want the next WMD. And it's going to make displacement of flesh, torture, death and all that shit look like a cartoon.

Attached: 85639753979.png (305x317, 18K)

Huh.. guys..

>Revelation 6:15
>13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
>14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
>15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
>16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
>17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Attached: 1551448073505.jpg (700x990, 96K)

Wot? No we’ve got at least another 200~1000 before Yellowstone blows or something. Even then we’ll make it through that too.

A black hole bomb would just be a “delete the planet” button.

Humanity will survive alot. But civ as we know it? 3 generations tops. Propably the next generation will have to live through struggle

tbqh, im only concerned with how many years I have left.