Why does UK's birth rate so heavily rely on Danish cum?

Why does UK's birth rate so heavily rely on Danish cum?

metro.co.uk/2018/08/25/why-are-british-women-using-danish-sperm-to-get-pregnant-7881940/

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-05 um 07.32.46.png (685x498, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_III_of_England
youtube.com/watch?v=uJLvM5ND3s4&t=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>VIKING'D

Danes are fucking pussies , get the fuck out of here G*rman faggot, shouldn't you be fucking Europe in the ass a bit more.

>Danes are fucking pussies

No, they're just inseminating them.

Surprised it's not nigger semen

>Surprised it's not nigger semen

It's both.

Attached: rotheram pregnant.png (865x838, 962K)

Audible keks.
Stay mad bong, go get pick up some superior DANISH BULL sperm for your wife.

They want 6 ft 4 children

OY, YOU GOT A LOISENSE TO FUCK THAT WHITE WOMAN MATE?

>1500 samples
>so heavily
I know it seems a lot when you try to drink it all at once OP, but it's not really on a national scale.

The Danish are genetically the most similar to Anglo Saxon britons

>I know it seems a lot when you try to drink it all at once

You KNOW that? Look, if you're going to bant, best try to come up with something that doesn't rely on your "knowledge" of drinking 1500 Danish cum samples.

>Why does UK's birth rate so heavily rely on Danish cum?

Old habits die hard

Attached: 1557029511449.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>The Danish are genetically the most similar to Anglo Saxon britons

Doubtful.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-13 um 06.09.02.png (639x588, 311K)

Tranny pussy isn't real you degenerates

Some Aussie cunt shitting on his own blood and you're calling me cucked, good fuckin goy.

If you can't multiply 10ml by 1500 and know whether or not that's a lot of semen, I don't know what to say. Are you perhaps a fat bastard?

Attached: norfocaust2.png (1460x909, 482K)

even if you invited the nice dutchman in he still fucked you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_III_of_England

Viking rape fantasies.

>10ml

That's it? How quaint. No wonder you have to import foreign semen.

Bongs and Aussies are two seperate breeds. The Aussie left his cucked homeland in search for the harshest land to tame, which he did well. The Bong however sat at home and fought many brother wars, so that one day he could jerk his little cock to blacked.com.
Fuck Bongs, I feel no attachment to you retards, modern day Bongs are a disgrace to the memory of the Empire.

Now I understand why they fucking slaughtered all the Natives in the US too.

The native fears the Norf.

Attached: 1557006461405.jpg (461x427, 125K)

>Fuck Bongs, I feel no attachment to you retards

Absolutely fucking BASED.

>10k years
So when did the Celts and Saxons migrate to Britain?

I was being generous. You're otherwise asserting that 3 litres isn't something you're sure you can drink and you are indeed the fattest of bastards.

>I was being generous

As are the Danes with their cum for British pussy.

I assumed OP drank it all first but apparently you don't seem to have an issue with the idea of drinking 3 litres of semen so...

The prisoner got given land by his superiors, christ , i didn't know Aussie's could screech so autistically about being such spoilt cunts.

Why is this Brit so obsesses with drinking semen?

Oh.

Attached: 1485499872977.jpg (700x700, 79K)

I don't think you're in a position to poke fun at foreign semen donations.

The autistic "german" chink/russian rape baby cries out in pain as he replaces his entire continent with shit skins.

...he said, with Paki cum dripping from his upper lip.

>Superiors.
That's a yikes from me Bong.

Attached: The average bong.png (640x480, 497K)

Had I know that Danish cum donations would prove such a controversial subject on Jow Forums, I would never have started this thread.

I am SO sorry, guys.

It was prison or Australia, right?

Nah keep it up Kraut, always love a good opportunity to fuck around some Bongs.

We have a deal

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-01 um 17.25.09.png (415x95, 22K)

T. youtube.com/watch?v=uJLvM5ND3s4&t=3

>Thinking I care about some Gook fucker.

Attached: Bong.jpg (1500x1000, 288K)

Behold the superior A*ssie male, cucking to his chink overlords.

White bitches want blonde haired blue eyed babies not niggers my dude. Don’t fall for the nigger lover meme

Why can't British females find blonde-haired, blue-eyed cum donors in Britain?

>3000 samples

I can't tell if you're just some kike or you're actually this retarded, this is literally the definition of niche.

There's probably more anglo sperm going in Danish women every single day.

Shut up, Danish rape baby.

Based

Better than being a Soviet rape baby

There's 5 million danes, our muslim population is probably larger than that, get over yourself cunt.

apparently you need a licence to import your cum into the uk too
do you have to declare it when you fly there, I don't know all of your wacky laws
what if I tell them I just came before getting on the plane so I don't have any to declare

Said the Mestizo rape baby.

Mestizo rape baby BTFO!!!!!!

>Why can't British females find blonde-haired, blue-eyed cum donors in Britain?

I visited New Castle about 4 years ago. First time there, I was pretty much horrorfied that I hardly saw ANY white males...only niggers, arabs and some indians.

I suppose there aren't much left of those blonde blue eyed cum donors in Britain.

>I suppose there aren't much left of those blonde blue eyed cum donors in Britain.

So sad.

>So sad.

Yep, what ARE left are getting snatched up by white chicks from Europe, like my sister, who snatched a dude from Wales for herself.

Though he was neither blonde nor blue eyed, but a white guy, nonetheless.

Based af

I don't think we are actually fucking pussies, just sending over the sperm. Wouldn't want to visit anyway since I don't speak Arabic

that's one way to pay your Danegeld

Because UK men are pussies and no sane woman would want to cross genes with them.

Maybe those guys are taller and better looking?

UK men have more testosterone in their purses than the rest of Europeans COMBINED.

>psychically fit
Clearly they are attempting to give birth to children able to tell the future and communicate via telepathy.

Yes because we don't want to give our dna to lesbians that raise suicidal kids.

Pretty much this. 95% are worthless and the other 5% are trying to migrate.

>modern day Bongs are a disgrace to the memory of the Empire
The BBC is even funding ‘documentaries’ now asserting that the UK is just a loose conglomeration of successive waves of immigrants, so the borders may as well just be flung open.
Fuck the modern Brits. Your fathers look upon what you’ve done with the legacy they fought, bled and died for, and they weep.

Attached: 5F010145-E5CF-478F-9044-86AA26AAE291.jpg (1200x1623, 269K)

>UK is just a loose conglomeration

More like congo-meration.

Attached: 1345619002968.gif (399x399, 29K)

You as a nation will watch your sons and daughters raped and murdered and do NOTHING about it like good law abiding britcucks.

Attached: rotherhamshit.jpg (624x810, 116K)

>They laughed at our cuckoldry and declining fertility rates
>They never thought to expect our seed on a worldwide basis

Have you taken the Semen Donation Pill yet Jow Forums?

they want to ensure the babies are tall and blonde, duh

How many can one sample impregnate is the real question. I know for a fact that it has to supply multiple attempts.

Imagine being an innocent Danish sperm, minding your own life, not bothering anyone...only to end up in the wretched clunge of pic related.

Attached: average british smile.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

this would be a better one to use

Attached: DKp1SVHVAAAjmHB.jpg (377x425, 37K)

because their women crave white dick

Attached: brits are not white.jpg (1038x1024, 552K)

whiter than you, Hans.

Attached: 1544407269990.jpg (850x400, 71K)

Ben Franklin was a freemason that had pieces of human skeletons buried in his basement.

>ctrl + scroll
>zooming in
>see fat, ugly non germanic face
>brown eyes
>claims germans ( aryans ) are not white

this guy has to be american for sure

Attached: 1484163680421.jpg (800x684, 88K)

well, at least the children will look better. Its a worthy sacrifice.

Because Danes are fucking based chads.

The britbong shrieked in terror from his Mosque.

Why has no one mentioned that in UK law that uk sperm donors don't have right to anonymity. And sperm donor children can one day find out who their dad is and get him to pay child support.

Yes they do retard, as far as I remember, they can ask to find out your name, address etc. when the kid turns 18, so no child support and you can refuse to be identified.

Twat Dedan.

How about you fuck your husband and have children that way? Dumb western cucks LMAO

apparently having sex in a new way of oppressing women
says the feminists

>How about you fuck your husband and have children that way? Dumb western cucks LMAO

It's UK. There aren't many white men left to have sex with.

These women would rather get artificially inseminated rather than breed with a mud.

Why is there so much infighting among Brits? Does the Danish viking semen make them aggressive?

yes, our viking ancestry explains our well known alpha traits, while our mild autism can be explained by being partly descended from Germans

>by being partly descended from Germans

What a horrible fate? Is ingesting even more Danish cum the solution to this serious problem? Have you placed your order for Danish cum yet?

Attached: CannotSTOP.png (1328x1238, 903K)

Great, now I have a boner.

They do it in a hope that they will have children that don't look like anglo monsters, little do they know that the actual trick is simply to not drink while pregnant.

In this thread Seething bongs!!!
Caution

There is historical president to this, but even today when your local man is a pin-headed fish-eye, you would want the blonde beast from across the sea.

Chuckled.

>Danes are fucking pussies
While you fuck your hand in the corner.

Why so obsessed with the UK, Muhammad? Being a shitskin goatfucker you know literally nothing about northern Europe, you don't belong here.

I'm actually doing this myself. If you're blonde, blue and over isx feet tall there's a horde of little brown girls wives of stressed-out buzzfeed writers that need your manly essence. Do your part.

This bong has Danish cum withdrawals!

you're not white, no wonder you're seething. low iq pakki is easy to spot here you can't compete muhammad. bumping your own thread kek, sad

>low iq pakki is easy to spot here

Of course it is, you just have to look between any underaged britslag's legs to find a dozen.

I wonder how much testosterone you need to hide in a island and let your Allie do the work. Then late claim victory.

if it had been paki spunk no article would have been written