If Hillary was "so good", then how come she couldnt even beat Donald Trump at the election?

If Hillary was "so good", then how come she couldnt even beat Donald Trump at the election?

Attached: 85949950.jpg (740x968, 52K)

She did beat him, in the popular vote.

Russia hacked the election and Comey sabotaged it

Attached: 1487296176226.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

How is she going to get out of that one hmm?

She topped the high score for jailing blacks though.

If California was excluded. Trump won the popular vote.

Shit, California is the hub for most of the antitrump sentiment going around with Silicon Valley housing all the online "new" media and Hollywood.

>If you excluded the biggest, most relevant state, Trump would win

Wow, that's not completely irrelevant or anything.

Attached: 16002940_1246944595396649_3384760306882201418_n.jpg (960x960, 117K)

>"If Croatia is so good (at soccer) how come they didn't beat France in the world cup?"
>"They did beat them, they had more possession"

The absolute state....

I would put a hole in that fence and fill two holes at once.

There's always someone who comes up with this weak shit. Hillary proudly boasted that if Trump lost the election, he would contest the results. Hillary lost and that's the first thing she tried to do, along with the rest of the Democunts out there with their whining about the EC and manufactured collusion with Russia.

Oh yeah, and she cheated Bernie Sanders out of the nomination and pissed off half the registered Democunts in the country. Not good optics.

>most relevant state,
[Citation needed] California is a shithole. Nobody takes it seriously besides the most brainwashed libs. Even regular Democrats stay the fuck away from it unless neccessary

>spent double the amount of her opponent

Attached: bz-5cce287fe2f6c.jpg (1451x1714, 351K)

Because she was absolute trash
I know many people who did not vote and are Rs in NY and Cali so no just no.

I hate to break it to you but NY reign supreme

>if you fudge the numbers, my statement is correct, the post

Kill yourself, non-thinker

but she was right, he absolutely would have contested the results and he fully expected to go full bore into the electoral college which ironically is the corrupt system that elected him.

You dont know what the fuck you're talking about

Hillary won by 3 million people. The slave electoral college chose Trump.

>collusion
You spelled obstruction and conspiracy wrong, shitbird

no

>how could you win at chess?! You put me into checkmate, but I clearly took more pawns from you!!!

>election she won

>holeinafence.jpg

>but she was right, he absolutely would have contested the results
prove it, pro-tip you cant'

I seem to remember it differently.

Attached: 1494812678701.jpg (1050x888, 602K)

>the electoral college which ironically is the corrupt system that elected him
if you were my student you would get an instant F

You're right, none of Drumpf's claims can be proven.

SAD

Right

Attached: comey.jpg (1170x756, 232K)

I remember this, russia hacked all the paper ballots and changed the paper votes to trump.

? schizo poster?
It's the claim of the poster that Hillary claimed this

I'm the shitbird, yet you are the one who chooses to believe that because you don't like Donald Trump everything he does, wrong or right, should be condemned, and every piece of dirt you hear about him is automatically true with no evidence being necessary.

Sure thing, buddy.

She ends up nearly 3 million short after you discount the 5.8 million in defrauded votes, that they can find.

Attached: 1555785685491.jpg (754x1024, 165K)

most of california is immigrants. they vote. like recent like 1 2 years

Most boomer post here

the biggest faggot state.

Attached: C20879E9-1346-4AAC-8523-44FB17DFB190.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

Jesus christ how many times do i have to repeat this ? It was the fucking Russains , the whole world knows it was the Russians , how obvious could it be , it was the fucking Russians. The fact the she is an evil cunt had fuck ll to do with it, it was the fucking Russains. I hVe to say the way hamdled the defeat with such dignity and showed her gratitude for her supporters that evening with her concession speech, oh hang on a minute, that wasnt her was it ? Gosh how could i have been so forgetful.

Is that real? I mean is it ironic?