BOLTON SAYS IRAN THINKS HE WANTS WAR WITH THEM

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/28/john_bolton_slams_iranian_propaganda_and_disinformation_that_accuses_him_of_wanting_war.html

Attached: 13243.png (573x411, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3u8ra9
dailymotion.com/video/x3ur4y2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The "US" has been openly planning to go to war in Iran for the last 20 years or more. Iran has had the patience of a saint.

Have you all not figured out that Bolton was hired simply to go out and say shit to muddy everything that is going on where no one knows what really is going on?

So? What's wrong with glassing a bunch of goat-fucking shitskin Moslems?

It's not like they can run their own country without banning an entire gender from driving cars or exposing their calf muscles in public.

Realistically they've got no good options other than hoping we start behaving in a sane fashion.

>without banning an entire gender from driving cars
Fuck off boomer faggot

The inability to strike back with reasonable success is what has kept the Persians from assaulting Israel and as a byproduct the USA

They know it would mean the end of the Aryan race.

Bolton would declare war on his own children if he hadn't already eaten them

I bet the US could defend Israel from all their neighbors for less than 500 billion dollars a year.

They already do for ~ 6b a year.

The US has spent more than 7 trillion dollers (7,000,000,000,000.99) on the failed Axis of Evil wars. In a country of 320 million people, that's 20,000 dollers per US citizen. Conversely, in a country of 9 million people, Israel, thats 800,000 dollers per citizen

Which is why Trump chose him. You tend not to start to much shit when a person like that is in the chain somewhere.

So looks like the kikes are getting the boomers who watch fox and infowhores all riled up for war against Iran

Attached: 1556732464447.jpg (683x1024, 98K)

Haha being this ignorant of Iranians. You realize less than 10% of Iranians support their government. They’re secular and more educated than our country. You’re a kike puppet and I feel bad for you. Stay bluepilled faggot.

>woke mutt
lel this

Who else is excited to go die for Jews?!

I would rather Iran either be ignored by the media or become decimated than for rapprochement with USA, honestly. It's just a matter of honor and integrity for me. I used to disagree with the hardliner mullahs, but after more research and reflection, I agree with all of their criticisms of USA and such.

Exactly. You can barely start shit, nevermind finish it, when you're in the middle of a negotiation and Bolton is at the table licking a knife without ever blinking.

Looks like the triplicates of truth duderino

MIGA!

Yet another Great™ appointment by the Greatest President Ever™. You thought Americans finally woke up in 2016, but they're still sleepwalking and they're crawling all over Jow Forums now.

The problem is not that they put an embargo in Iranian oil. But that they are stopping a route all Iran’s enemies are using that can ultimately leave expats at a disadvantage. It happens all the time.

Fucking retarded. Iran has been working to make itself an enemy of the US since it was founded in 1979. It's the US with the patience of a saint.

Lord Ganeshah is witness.

You should watch super secret squirrel.

dailymotion.com/video/x3u8ra9

dailymotion.com/video/x3ur4y2

According to Agent Hannah Barbera. The Ottoman Viziers were warring amongst themselves before the Shah to become Raj. The idea here is that there was an empty land with no claim because all its people were dead because a friend of the US killed them all.

And before they gathered enough people to live there. The neighbors moved in quicker. So now those whom were beat to the punch are in the US pissed because they did all the dirty work while others got a clean claim.