Know this, Jow Forums

Alright, Jow Forums, you've been getting sick of it just as I have. Absolutely EVERYTHING gets called a (((Mossad))) operation.

Some guy massacres a bunch of Jews in a synagogue in Pittsburgh ? A bunch of Jow Forumsacks called it a (((Mossad))) operation. Even though this makes no sense whatsoever.

A Muslim massacres a bunch of Christians at a church in Sri Lanka ? A bunch of Jow Forumsacks called it a (((Mossad))) operation. Despite all evidence that it was Muslims.

A white man named Brenton Tarrant massacres a bunch of Muslims in a mosque in NZ and posts a white power manifesto ? A bunch of Jow Forumsacks called it a (((Mossad))) operation. Despite the fact that no Jew would write such a manifesto.

Who is saying this on Jow Forums and why? The answer is that it's MUSLIMS.

To see why, let's take a look in their holy book, the Quran, which they think is the Perfect Word of Allah, the Creator of the Universe, Valid for All Times and Places, the Perfect and Eternal Truth.

Quran 5.82 :

>VERILY, YOU WILL FIND THE STRONGEST AMONG MEN IN ENMITY TO THE BELIEVERS (MUSLIMS) THE JEWS and those who are Al-Mushrikun and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud

- Muhsin Khan translation of Q 5:82.

More translations here: corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=82

Read that bit in all caps again. This verse states that Jews are the strongest in emnity towards the "believers" (which in the Quran means Muslims).

Muslims believe what is written in the Quran. Thus, when Brenton Tarrant, who is clearly a huge fucking enemy of Muslims, massacres a bunch of Muslims, of course they're going to say that he's a (((Mossad))) agent. That's written in the Quran!

Wise up and read the Quran, and learn to see through Muslim lies and propaganda, Jow Forums.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant and Quran 5 82.jpg (1280x800, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Algeria#French_Algeria
youtube.com/watch?v=tEbcnep5UzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims are just like Jews only dumber, so obviously they would play the blame game to distract the heat from off them. Tarrant stated a pretty equally distributed blanket statement, that Muslims and Jews don't belong in the West and those who stay are his enemies.

mossad is a meme

That is exactly what Mossad would say.
>"No, no, anyone who says he was one of us, is really our enemy - and your's too, goy!"

Why would anybody want to shine a spotlight on a certain group of people and when they did that certain group being put under the spotlight suddenly got fidgety and felt uncomfortable for some strange reason, i've no idea why they would feel this way , have you ?

>Muslims believe what is written in the Quran. Thus, when Brenton Tarrant, who is clearly a huge fucking enemy of Muslims, massacres a bunch of Muslims, of course they're going to say that he's a (((Mossad))) agent
Nah retard not necessary a Mossad agent, it means that he was influenced by jews and their propaganda (Islam is bad and judaism is okay) which is obvious since he attacked Muslims instead of jews and he didn't even name them

Can't never let a good tragedy go to waste if nobody knows what to believe. haha eat shit everybody else.

Mossad is a SPOOK

Brenton Tarrant is a Mossad faggot.
Op is a Mossad faggot.
They both suck big jewjew dick.

Attached: glowing strong.png (4000x2250, 3.69M)

>dead muslims
>tragedy

>Tarrant stated a pretty equally distributed blanket statement, that Muslims and Jews don't belong in the West and those who stay are his enemies.
when did he say jews you nigger?

all of those were obvious mossad operations though, you ain't fooling anyone shlomo

fuckin spooks i swer

Attached: stirner.jpg (302x380, 17K)

Is it just me or does anybody else find it remarkable that when you start to see people aking the question if muslims hate the jews so much why is it they only ever attack christian churches and never syagogues suddenly a synagogue gets attacked. Im guessing it must purely be a coincidence.

>TLDR it was the CIA

agreed. the "everyone is mossad" shilling is really lame and transparent

cause Jews and Muslims are allies

Attached: jews in spain.jpg (1396x2879, 840K)

So he's actually mossad what a surprise...

No joke, I came here tonight to make this thread (except less autistic). These mossadtards are annoying.

don't ask antisemitic questions goy

because just like the Christcucks we the Muslims have no balls anymore to attack our Jewish masters and all what came out of us is funded (((terrorists))) by the west to kill muslims,christians or anyone who isn't a jew

once again ask yourself why (((ISIS))) never attacked Israel

Daily reminder they're both our enemies

Attached: 1556966658469 725C790E-D3DC-48A5-BD83-391A778E4D37.jpg (500x522, 82K)

>Jews and Muslims are allies
>because they hosted jews in their countries centuries ago (no longer anymore)
so what does that says about the Christians today?

Nice memeflag paki cunt.

Attached: 1557005347224 1556190445841.jpg (480x684, 70K)

daily reminder that your based christian countries are the ones who keep hosting jews

Daily reminder that Christians also suck shit. I don't support any religion you god fearing faggots.

Attached: 1557006483410 1556880746130.jpg (720x727, 52K)

>every single person is mossad and if you say "wheres the evidence" then you are mossad yourself!
yikes

Something doesn’t add up, lots of legitimate targets to push their cause, but they attack a kids pop concert for example. Only things that going today is make them look like monsters with no religion.

jews and muslims are one and the same, sandnigger foreigners and subversives.

Attached: gates of toledo.png (729x835, 70K)

Maybe try reading the manifesto, fucktard

no its moarpheus the fat kike shill
you r*dditspacing faggot

Attached: moarphaggot.jpg (360x614, 47K)

Oh man that cut deep. You changed my mind.
It makes sense now he got rich with bitcoin traveled to Israel and lurked pol for a long time. So he came to the conclusion to shoot up some mussis..

you make a good point

If you say so.. I'm a truck driver, I've had lots of casual conversations while getting loaded/unloaded with our muslim friends about certain subjects and I'm more than happy with the direction those conversations take, even the street shitters are singing from the same hymm sheet. Its too late, people are all too aware what the real problem is.

okay.....daily reminder European countries keep hosting jews
>implying jews didn't aid you countless times
when the Bongs and Frogs invaded the Islamic countries in the 19 century all of the jewish populations backstabbed the muslims in a blink of an eye

That’s because your a retard that doesn’t understand how optics work.

First off you need to be paying attention to the political climate and which countries air the bullshit.

Next you need to pay attention to bills being processed at the time in any of these countries regarding the victims.

Than you watch the video for flaws, read the manifesto for accuracy and intent. After that is all done you look for irregularities in the story and his back story

His manifesto was a fucking meme with no intent, he framed a YouTuber, never named the Jew, they showed the aftermath of it where people get up start taking and people are getting up who are dead and laying in other places basically fuck up the whole story. Israeli citizens have proven without a doubt they fake hate crimes in other countries.

oy vey
muslims cant into cunning

call me when he actually name them, faggot

Attached: 454564564564.jpg (818x503, 163K)

I'll check those trips of truth for you sr

why dont muslims attack jews? you only attack whites

There is two options regarding BT he is a mossad faggot or a fucking retard and deserves to be removed from the gene pool.
He not one of these on his meme gun?

Attached: satan.png (1200x1385, 48K)

if muslims hate the jews so much why is it they only ever attack christian churches and never syagogues?

if muslims hate the jews so much why is it they only ever attack christian churches and never syagogues?

You really need to be put in the corner of a mosque and put out of your misery

Attached: Capture.png (730x518, 93K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Algeria#French_Algeria
>While Muslims resisted the French occupation, some Algerian JEWS aided in the conquest, serving as interpreters or suppliers.

Attached: sloppy.png (1000x766, 94K)

>you only attack whites
you Americans aren't not informed with what's going on in the world
muslims kill other muslims than any other groups combined
yes as i though i don't see mention of jews

Brenton Tarrant is definitely a Zionist jew sympathiser but I doubt he's connected to the Mossad at all.

Attached: do nothing.png (759x394, 45K)

>muslims dont attack jews
youtube.com/watch?v=tEbcnep5UzQ

Attached: tinfoil.jpg (800x600, 240K)

They are semites just like you
>around semites expect fights
He also states he doesn't have a problem with the Jews living in Israel.
Which is the same thing he says about Muslims.

Answer me honestly(being a semite we know you cant)
Why are Muslims so illiterate and gay?
Is it because you are inbred af?

Attached: Capture.png (640x207, 39K)

>mossad is just a friendly little agency they don't do stuff like that.

Attached: chanukah-anim2.gif (80x100, 18K)

OP is a mossad shill

(Islam is bad and judaism is okay) is islam propaganda through how muslims behave

Attached: PeaceBeUponHim.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Any synagogue attack is a ff.
After 911 there wasnt a better protected building in the world. Funded by christians and muslims.

>muslim
>semite
god dammit you Burgers are so stupid to the point you don't know the difference between a religion and ethnicity and what the fuck with the ''a convert is a traitor to the white race'' i don't think there whites have their own religion
>being a semite
am not, check your facts retard
>Why are Muslims so illiterate and gay?
because they live in the cucked west, over here we kill gays without a trial

sloppy job mossad

go and cover yourself in poop you filthy animal

Attached: Indian Animal.jpg (600x387, 225K)

>JEWS and those who are Al-Mushrikun
Al Mushrikun apparently includes all polytheists and idolators which includes jews and christians in islamic doctrine

>Retake Europe
Whites aren't just the rulers of Evropa.
We're the rulers of Europe, America, Canada North and South Africa, the Middle East, Australia, New Zealand.
The World belongs to us.
Earth for Whites!

Get some peace

Attached: allahgivespeace.jpg (473x414, 39K)

Liar. In Tarrant's actual manifesto, he actually said that he had no problem with Jews.

Attached: muslims and jews.png (1690x650, 247K)

learn to read you faggot

Because he wants to unite Whites first. Unite the White race then declare who your enemies are.

Jews are both Christians and Muslim's worst enemy. They treat both of us like shit and believe we only exist for their benefit while they rule over us. Brenton Tarrant is clearly a Zionist Jew sympathiser who gunned down 50 unarmed innocents like the coward he is.

Attached: jews muslims.png (695x385, 224K)

>over here we kill gays without a trial
So why haven't you been string up from a lightpost you dumb faggot?

at least add something to the disscusion instead of shitting up in this thread

Attached: Poo Pride.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Mudslime detected.

Read my original post, faggot. The Quran declared all enemies of Muslims to be Jews, so naturally Muslims like yourself are going to say that.

Attached: muslim poster.png (274x343, 25K)

See, Kill yourself you dumb floorlicker.

(((Europe)))

Ignorant fuck. Muslims attack synagogues all the time.

ITT Assmad Mossad

Attached: honkforguncontrol.png (1423x1566, 627K)

Based.

unlike you no one Buttfucked me
no it didn't retard, read it again jews are the worst enemies but not everyone we dislike is a jew

I'm on mobile. How to post with good spacing?

All jewish conspiracies

Attached: IslamMeansPeaceAfterDeath.png (2213x7648, 2.33M)

S L O P P Y

Attached: (((Tarrant))).png (750x1334, 189K)

J O B

Attached: mossad_christchurch.jpg (660x704, 115K)

Attached: korea.png (1213x246, 247K)

Your don't even know about Tarrant you stupid fuck. Tarrant knew the enemy was the Muslims.

M O S S A D

Attached: 1555628289362.png (708x472, 671K)

Synagogues get attacked all the time.

Tarrant was the (((enemy)))

actually it is Mr.poo
by the way why are you Curry Niggers keep cocking for jews? you realize they're making fun of you because you SHIT IN STREET

I don't see why you'd call me a no one when you live in a 3rd world country. Who buttfucked you, your faggot of a father?

Attached: All Seeing Eye.jpg (828x975, 165K)

I can. Tarrant wrote this explicitly.

Only if cut out the rest of the sentence you slimy goat fucker.

The irony being that despite shitting in the street India has surpassed the entire Islamic world in every way imaginable. Looks like your country has a street shitting problem too - is that the way you were born? Shat out on a public road?

Attached: open-defecation-in-the-world-rural-2012.jpg (1922x765, 217K)

>implying Burgerland is a first world country anymore

Attached: Shlomo And The Americucks.jpg (1024x788, 475K)

Intelligent and based user. Cheers to you, m8.

See, I can do it too. In your post you wrote: "no problems with jews." Now I conclude from this that you have no problems with jews.

>B-but baste maymay lord (((Ben Tarrant))) 'mentioned' da j00z in his m-manifesto.
>H-he even said he wasn't Mossad and that YHWH's chosen may even be promoting immigration
>He went so far as to MENTION Israel, goyi-, fellow not-mossad ananomouses!

Attached: (((Tarrant)))sloppyjobmossad.png (949x1103, 920K)

Attached: merchantterrant.jpg (755x620, 107K)

Lol, no one shits in street here even the poorest of the poor shit in a plastic bag then threw it away while the poos do it in the middle of street at daylight
and maybe India as a county is richer than us but remember that there is 1.4 billion curry nigger there, we Algerians live x10 times better life than an average street shittier

Attached: Beautiful India.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

Attached: (((Tarrant)))Riddle.jpg (1080x1439, 143K)

Compared to your Moorish shithole we are cutting edge in every way.