Despite making up 1 % of the worlds population

...the ultra rich own 45 % of the world wealth

now THAT'S interisting right?

Attached: 1554873464740.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ybaMyvVm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I urge you to read through all of this.

Attached: Who the richest people actually are.png (1168x4386, 1.52M)

And this

Attached: 1511047730421.png (1164x1737, 824K)

Why are you so confident that the bottom 55% of the world deserves more than what they have?

Maybe people at the top are why the world hasn't turned into ash.

Yes. Thank you for supporting my point.

If they own that much then its more then they can spend so i dont care. Wealth has a cap until it doesnt matter anymore. Those 1% cant be presidents they hate working probably. So doesnt matter

Are you pushing communism? If so, I'm not buying into that shit.

Attached: jewfeel.png (251x255, 72K)

I can tell you didn't read what I urged you to read, faggot.

>now THAT'S interisting right?

nah. But what's really interesting is, how can you suck so much cock? It's early in the morning and your filthy mouth is already full of cock

DISCORD TRANNYS NOBODY LIKES WANG AND HIS HYPERINFLATION

good goys

(((Ultra rich)))

>literally call out the rothchilds in my post
>literally call out kikes directly in my post that i URGED you to read
>you still call me a yangshill
i don't know how to win anymore

>Maybe people at the top are why half the world has turned into shit.
FTFY

>people who are good with money are good with money
>people who are bad with money are bad with money

Attached: 1544851524842.jpg (600x400, 31K)

by somehow bringing Yang into this unrelated conversation you became the Yang shill

maybe the world wouldnt be so bad if the bottom 55% werent so poor, maybe they could afford education and build decent societies. maybe no one here would be shitting on migrants and niggers if they had just a little more money so they could stay where they are and enjoy a peaceful country without organized wars and famines.
maybe the world would just be better.

My Father worked so much, that he got several heart attacks. While plebs were drinking and partying. My whole family suffered for our wealth, you must make sacrifices and take huge risks to get wealthy.

My families wealth is no ones business, and let lazy people who want equality rot in slums, where they belong.

If you own more than you can ever spend in your life, there is really no skill in maintaining inherited wealth
It has been demonstrated over and over again that poverty causes more poverty. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.

So you did absolutely nothing to earn your wealth?

Attached: Income-Inequality.gif (500x307, 15K)

>My Father suffered for our wealth
...which is why you are parasites.

Most poor people deserve it. 50% of the population is brainless.

rich people from forbes top 100 and under are not really a problem imo, but there are people richer than them, fewer people that hold a lot more wealth than all the top 100 combined

>I know what poor people deserve
No you do not, retard.

He didn't want you to get his money. He invested in his own child. It's his hard earned money and he can give it anyone he wishes you entitled nigger.

I do, subhuman.

Hey now... that's an anti-semitic trope man

>you entitled nigger
...descending to the last resort already?

I'm not wealthy, since both or my parents are thankfully still alive. I'm self-employed and make enough money to live comfortably, but I couldn't buy a house or an expensive car for instance. While not doing anything to help my family get rich, I paid the toll: Had a pretty bad childhood with stressed out parents, and practically had no Father until my late 20's. I also lived through poverty when my parents divorced any I chose to stay with my Mother despite her being thrown out without anything. She was too smart to stay poor for too long though

>subhuman
...and even further into the pit of your depravity.

Lmao gib moni

>my father worked so much
because the 1% had to keep his immense and pointless wealth, instead of sharing some to these who needs more.

Attached: median income .jpg (540x753, 52K)

Says the one who tries to justify theft

Wrong stats. Why are you statists so stupid? One is inflation adjusted and one is not. Other than that the bread prices are also entirely wrong.

You do not know nearly as much about people as you think, Rich Boi.

((((ultra rich))))

No it's really not very interesting until they decide to use it. You can just start trading in crypto and have none of it cycle back to them and result in loss of value in the national currency they have their wealth in, at the time the crypto stays or increases.

I worked my ass off. It's unfair if I don't live a better life than most after all the hard work I did.

>tries to justify theft
Now you are just being paranoid, Rich Boi.

Keep workin goyim

>I worked my ass off
>all the hard work I did
L0Lno fgt pls

> Implying all wealthy people earned it by being geniuses and working really hard while also having a moral compass

Ok, Ayn Rand.

>bookburnings + gassings + ethnostate but keeping your job at walmart
>tax 1% and big corporates harder
why is this so difficult

Communism is robbery.

No but most did.

he created a business that employs more than 1000 workers. These people and their families have a livelyhood thanks to his efforts, that's sharing in some sense. Every other kind of "sharing" is pure communism and retarded. He spent his youth studying engineering and learing 5 languages, while plebs were fucking and partying. It's all a matter of choices

Attached: oo9xn45yitlz.jpg (1312x1410, 355K)

So you think getting rich is easy?

>Communism
What-everrr, Joe McCarthy

>was partying with dads money while dodging the draft and telling lawyers to pressure people into never releasing grades and / or IQ test results
>runs the united states now
made me think

despite being .01% of Jow Forums's population, this retarded toothpaste nigger has made 90% of the shit threads tonight

>surplus value extracted from labor
>somehow theft isn't theft because i'm deflecting

Attached: 1553954850437.jpg (560x746, 175K)

>getting rich is easy
When it is inherited, yes.

not really when you consider even in america half the population has 0 equity
>the ultra-rich own more stuff than the people who own absolutely nothing!

Attached: 325235235325325.png (1356x888, 247K)

get some sleep boomer

Attached: coping.png (377x310, 195K)

The market decides your value. Workers agreed to work for that amount. How is it theft retard?

>The manipulated crooked market
Oh yes, that should determine someone's value.

I haven't inherited anything. My dad's rich but I increased it 5 times.

i'm gonna take a wild guess and say you folks don't even own anything that would be taken away. it is robbery, and you are the ones holding the gun. it's fascinating how you've convinced yourselves that your jealousy and desire to take from others is somehow morally just

>because they have to
workers also agreed to let their kids go dig up coal in a mine or getting raped by tourists

Don't work for it then faggot. Join some union or something and demand together.

>I increased it
...increased what? Your inheritance?

Wrong. Glownigger thread

>Most
Citation needed, bro. And since your general point has been ITT that poor people deserve to be poor, I'd challenge you to think of rich/wealthy people you know and hate who don't deserve it. If you're making a merit argument you can't just go by feels. Don't post the list, but just really think for 60 seconds about all the POS people in the top percentiles and then reflect on the reverse of that.

It's already illegal.

yes

>Join some union or something
L0Lno fgt pls
The unions were busted long ago by the corporations, try to keep up.

>that's sharing in some sense. Every other kind of "sharing" is pure communism and retarded.
They're part of his own wealth machine. Im ok with it, that's how it works, but on the other hand we should not allow few men to hold an immense amount of wealth, because that's is unjust and also bad in the long run.

Attached: 15643199942.jpg (488x482, 44K)

Because under capitalism you have no choice to engage in a exploitative scheme. Either you are exploited or you exploit your workers.

>How is it theft retard?
Surplus value is generated by labor but appropriated by the capitalist class hence they profit off of their workers labor which is theft.

except most of the wealthy got their wealth by inheritance and if they wanted more they could just use their wealth to seize valuable assets that generate even more wealth.

>it is robbery
wat

Your fault that you people can't even unite.

remember the panama papers?
img related and the link below will give you an idea how much money the Roastinchild's and their network of families manage:
pastebin.com/ybaMyvVm
this list will get deleted by pastebin soon

Attached: White Spiritual Boy Account. HSBC 2010. Plus three Committee of 300 signatures, including British Ro (805x1039, 254K)

I own a house, run a successful business and know the stock market better than GS, I can still see reality for what it is boomer brainlet

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 8K)

yes, your inheritance, Rich Boi

>you people
no U

I more than quadrupled it.

>Cant even unite together to demand fairer pay
>Thinks the same people would risk their life to start a revolution

I more than kilomegagigateratupled my own inheritance, which was zero. Top that, Rich Boi.

you could've quadrupled money you saved from working. you probably spent that on tattoos though

Attached: 64236436342634.jpg (653x590, 77K)

Your dad's fault, not mine. Make sure you won't make the same mistakes. Also, it's harder to increase wealth as you get richer.

>demand fairer pay
>jobs offshored
Can you even into multinational corporations?

>you probably
Lrn2probabilly, Billy

Pretty much this.
I honestly don't find my dad's money mine. I'm trying to do it all by myself, without "free" money.

>jobs offshored
Only some jobs. Most jobs can't be offshored.
Also why are leftists pro-immigrants?

>Your dad's fault
My dad was the finest man I have ever known, an orphan at age 12 with a sixth-grade education,
a decorated soldier in the US Army, whose boots you are not worthy to shine.

I wish I could go back to being 12, and thinking this was a big revelation.

good goy

>Only some millions of jobs
FTFY

>harder to increase wealth as you get richer.
Oh shit. Nice job trolling me for a couple posts. But if you honestly have money and believe this, you are in fact retarded. Ask the guy who gives you your allowance about alpha risk investments.

I think what alot of people seem to forget is having 10 dollars in my bank account puts you in the top 1% globally.

Most of the planet is legitimately poorer than you can imagine.

There's two things that can influence a market, really, especially long term, other than actual value.

Regulation, and excessive accretion of capital. Government is the source of the corruption and excessive wealth to powerful individuals. But, feel free to counter it with more fucking government.

He still left you empty-handed. Not that great of a dad.

Don't spend your life worrying about what other people have. That is a waste of time. Have you ever heard of the lottery winner who comes into great wealth - and it destroys their life??

reminder to all the negative young men here that the economy is the best it has been in YEARS. do you have skills? maybe you thought earning an arts degree from clown college and writing "hard-working" entitled you to a job, but i'm afraid it's not so simple. but people with actual skills? they're doing just fine.

Attached: 86865658658.png (524x506, 707K)

He did everything he could, and was a greater dad and a better man than you will ever know, or be.

>500,000 jobs have been outsourced since the year 2000

Based.
And redpilled.

Attached: 1528409330610.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Bullshit. If someone is "extracting" your labor - then start your own company. Pretty dumb, you are.

>He didnt know about this to begin with
Staggering.