College/University/Higher education

In your country, do you have to go to college if you want to make above the average salary?
What are the chances that you can make it without college and I'm not talking about boomers who have management positions without a college education.
You right now, if you dropped out or never went to college. How would you be able to get a good paying job?

Attached: lundsuniversitet_-_b.jpg (950x600, 216K)

desu
Engineering schools > SJW shitholes named colleges

Not if you're smart. Trades all the way.

Trucking can be a good one, trades after 5 years of experience, or anything in the oil extraction industry.

carpenters get paid 30$ an hour here, which any white man should be able to do if he wants, its just math and labor. even the dumbshits get 15+ for carrying wood. just stay away from the "fast growing" areas, full of kikes and greedy shats hiring illegals and building crooked shit for 1/3 the normal rate, which i then have to fix. i quit at 16 because i was being driven into columbine territory, bought my first brand new 3 bedroom with a huge yard at 19 years old.

No, at least for my profession (programmer). I didn't complete my degree and scored a job for $45k. In general no one seems to care about the degree much here.
I still don't think it's worth it, though. I would much rather work in a developed country in Western Europe or the US, where the work is better and my colleagues are not retards and can hopefully speak English. But these jobs insist on degrees more (though it's still not a 100% requirement).

wtf how old are you now

self driving cars in 2 years bruh

36, it was during columbine time when i reached the point of enough. actually have a step cousin that got shot in the chest there, anne marie something.

only advise i can give you as an oldfag:
go to college/ university for a "closed" profession. As in: you need the degree to be allowed to work in the field.

e.g. medicine, laywer, engineering, finance

dont go for a degree where some smug user with better connection or self-taught skills can outgun you

e.g. IT, business, gender sciene

Attached: 1545989636557.png (483x470, 184K)

Eми, кaквo дa ce пpaви, бpaт.

College level education is already included in Gymnasiums (basically High School) lol

IT and Software Development are some of the most lucrative fields out there, yet you can get in without a degree fairly easily. With IT industry certifications from vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco etc tend to give you a massive boost to your salary. With software development I think it's more about building a portfolio to demonstrate your skills and experience. Having a degree will always help you and give you an element of mobility outside of those sectors if you want to switch.

>Do you have to go to college if you want to make above the average salary?
No, you can live really well with a trade skill, especially today when most tradesmen are going to Germany.
Agriculture can be VERY lucrative if you own enough land. You can also rent land from people who aren't in position to use the land themselves.The government owns quite a bit of land that's unused as well, so you can rent from the government. But if you don't have enough land, it's very hard and large landowners are all in cahoots with each other and plan redistribution of untaken land like Europeans did with China in 19th century.
Death business is also lucrative. A very simple grave can cost about ~1.5k euros (average salary is ~500 euros). Families will want to honor their dead with something decent at least and people are dying every day.

difference with "closed" professions is that IT can easily be transfered to....india and other shit countries.

try to compete with a US doctor when your from india.

sort of a separate issue...but
i'd like to see more of you getting into psychology, infiltrate the kikes modern priest class, and fucking destroy them from within. while making obscene money and fucking with peoples heads while you do it.

Joined the military straight out of HS, did a few years, got out making a 6 figure job. Take home every year (savings, after taxes/bills/expenses) is at least 75k. Only a retard will go into debt paying for higher education, when the military will literally teach you a trade, give you a security clearance, AND pay for you housing, food, and college.

From what I've heard about from people working with Indian outsourcees, they're not really smart enough to do any more complex work in IT.

doesnt help you when your niche is transfered to poo country. your out of your job. when this outsourcing fails they bring the jobs back. to the newer recuits, cause they can pay them less than you.

(((they)) always win

>In your country, do you have to go to college if you want to make above the average salary?
Yes
>What are the chances that you can make it without college and I'm not talking about boomers who have management positions without a college education.
Theres a sucker born every minute
>You right now, if you dropped out or never went to college.
I'm a high school dropout.
>How would you be able to get a good paying job?
Not sure. Anything is possible. Right place at the right time never hurts.

Attached: 20190504_132702.jpg (4032x2268, 2.22M)

>dont go for a degree where some smug user with better connection or self-taught skills can outgun you
well I can speak for myself here. I've learned programming since I was a child and I'm pretty good at it.
But sadly every single good position I've applied to always required a Bachelor.
I might get in some low level web dev or web design stuff but if it comes down to the higher positions I don't think you can make it without a bachelor degree.
You might be able to get around it if you create some successful on your own and show it on your portfolio but I wouldnt bet on that.

That's correct. I fell for IT. Hard to find entry jobs, selection process is slow and rough today, God help those who are coming in 5 years. Government of course, like the idiots they are, promotes IT everywhere and creates more and more competition. I predict for IT the same thing that happened for telecommunications in the late 90s, early 00s. It was the hottest shit for a while and viola you suddenly couldn't find a job if your life depended on it.

Yes and no. Depends on the job market and the affirmative action for the dalits

The whole India thing is quite a meme, there's still plenty of jobs out there that can't easily be transferred. You're only referring to low level support really with that. I've yet to see a good high level consultant from India.

Most of the people replying are still children.

yes I have to agree with you.
It was fairy easy for me to find a good paying job after I've finished my bachelor.
Took me only a week.

yes, now.
but this is only a matter of time.
and IT is in it self a matterless industry (only 0s and 1s) therefore its only a matter of time.

e.g. you can move US It guys to india due to low living prices and be a consultant for US companies...