Why do people side with the IRA when theyre pretty much the same as ISIS?

why do people side with the IRA when theyre pretty much the same as ISIS?

Attached: 76892rr68.png (1156x783, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M6iCcK7ycRc
youtu.be/r0zGVVcsbPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself kike.

Attached: 1556918297471.jpg (839x750, 112K)

Because potato IQ is shockingly low, but not as low at the diaspora potatoes in America who gave money to a cause they didn't even understand because they are proud to be potato that abandoned their homeland.

Potatos still haven't worked out that the "Republican" movement is Marist to it's core.

Now their tiny, beautiful country is accepting niggers like crazy, yet the "IRA" are more worried about re-unification with the poorest, shittiest part of the UK that is completely subsidised by the rest of it, and some tub thumping angry prods marching about with silly hats.

Wankers the lot of them.

Attached: Bongs.gif (400x325, 2.55M)

come out ye black and tans
come and fight me like a man
tell your wife how you won medals down in flanders
tell them how the IRA made you run like hell away
from the green and lovely lanes of killashandra

Attached: 1552901022202.jpg (960x831, 43K)

>pretty much the same as ISIS?
I wish. The IRA are dumb gentlemen bombers who called up the enemy when they're about to attack.

Attached: IRAfeel.png (633x758, 34K)

Or, you could just - you know - get the fuck out of ireland you british bastard.

Attached: large_millers_crossing_blue_blu-ray_2.jpg (1600x900, 87K)

IRA wants better rights for the followers of their religion.
ISIS wants to enforce their religion on other people.

>ISIS bad

t. Kike

Back your bags, cunt.

When Corbyn's PM your national anthem is going to become the Fields of Athenry

ISIS is funded by Israel.
They oppose Iran so in the minds of Jews they are useful.

And IS brought Zionist Donny to power. But IS is islamic and a terror group, more next to our ancestors than on modern faggot democracies.

They called up the police before bombings to avoid civilian casualties, they tried to kill just military or police rather than civilians, they didn’t behead people on camera, but their enemies such as the loyalists paramilitaries were more than happy to kill civilians, and even torture innocents, but apparently the IRA is in the wrong, I wish the IRA was like isis, because then they could finally kill as many prods as they wanted, and they wouldn’t have to hold back anymore.

Because the Wolfe tonnes and nobody likes the brits

WOLFE TONE

Sorry, I’m just a dumb zoomer. Up the ra

isis is a mossad op

Show flag crumpet muncher

WOLFE TONE
I just like saying it

Irish "nationalism" can basically be summed up as: SAXONS OUT, NIGGERS IN

England is full of nigger-huggers. Eventually, we'll start running niggers out of here.

Attached: image.jpg (500x402, 51K)

They're our ISIS.

>kerdasi amaq

Our African guests must be taught to fear those words. Everywhere in Western Europe.

Attached: image.png (1007x567, 595K)

ISIS is funded and led by jews. Why else would a supposedly militant Islamic terrorist group completely ignore Israel?

Because those people are idiots who fell for a meme.

Keep telling yourself that mate as you get 1 million non whites.
The Ulster scots are the last bastion of tradition on the lies and th idiots would see them destroyed.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=M6iCcK7ycRc
>6,395

Once upon a time white Europeans could kill Africans with impunity.

Attached: image.gif (200x199, 62K)

Attached: image.png (178x186, 39K)

I've always seen them as a ,,resistance," army that employs use of terror via guerrilla attacks rather than a force of constant violence that mass executes prisoners.

Dublin for the Dubbs!

Attached: image.png (1838x1637, 3.21M)

youtu.be/r0zGVVcsbPg

Because hating the English is something the whole world can agree on. By the way, ISIS is an Israeli group.

THE IRA DINDU NUFFIN

You kikes are hard at work lately. must be all that muslim cock your women are about to take.

26+6 = ?

Attached: DoYouWantToTalkAboutTheLegalAnnexationOfCrimeaByTheRussianFederation.png (1292x1392, 1.38M)

Almost no one does.