Why isn't Taiwan part of China?

Taiwan is full of Chinese people, we speak the same language, share the same culture, why isn't Taiwan part of China?

Why did US keep blocking the unification of China, we can all be friend.

Remember, there is only one China.

Attached: 1nation.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

You're asking the wrong questions
It's the mainland that should be part of Taiwan

>WE

Nonsense, they were overthrown by the angry peasants.

WE WUZ CHINESE HAN

>insist they are rightful rulers of china
>will of the people proved otherwise
>runs to tiny island (for amerifags imagine the confederates won and the union fucked off to guam)
>reeeeeeeees for 70 years that they are rightful rulers of the whole of china
>westcucks think that by upholding taiwanese independence they're helping oppressed minorities

Imagine another country stopping the US from taking back guam from rebels. Really makes you think innit?1

>Peasant abbos

>imaging

>Australia
>Talks about chinks
>we
Really makes you think.
One country is a country where all freedom loving, educated and decent people migrated to. The other one is a place where all insect goys - who want to be ruled and shat on - remained.

based

Attached: mokou-thinking.jpg (390x462, 112K)

Whiter than you nigger

THIS
thank you singapore

>yello nigger in abbo land
>imaging

I have a moderately sized phallus or bigger

>Taiwan
>A country

Pick one and only one, even your country doesn't recognize Taiwan as a country.

never ever nigger

And I thought us Burgers had no education
wew lad.

Attached: best girl 4.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Ask Terry Guo or Han Guo Yu.

Because Taiwan IS China.
Last time chankoro commie pig attempted to attack Taiwan, it ended horribly for them, so now they prefer to pretend it doesn't exists and gulag their citizens who mention it.

Jow Forums recognizes Taiwan as a country.

see my flag?

>ask ching or chong
>abbo chink
>chinking

>Why isn't Taiwan part of China?

the CPC is not china. It's a criminal gang that rules china with an iron fist through terror and murder.

>Jow Forums
>A politic power

Whew lad, Jow Forums also give Hong Kong a flag, but we all know Hong Kong suck our dick.

You can't unite because the PRC is retarded and communist, and the ROC is democratic.

In a nutshell, ROC good, PRC bad.

Attached: nazi tai.jpg (279x181, 12K)

Behave well and remember we are not white cuck who tolerance your shit.

Attached: Cut-off2.jpg (461x700, 189K)

Jow Forums recognizes kekistan and catalonia too, so you're lumping taiwan up there with imaginary clay.

>chink
>dick
I think you meant soi clit

In case you don't know, Taiwan is going to join us, democratically.
Their next election's most anticipated candicates are all pro-China candicates.

Angry peasant and Japanese

The Chinese elite cleared out the coffers and fled to Taiwan. The elite always manage to slip off somewhere while the plebs start slaughtering each other

>chink in abbo land
>chinking this hard

Ok chink, you'll be united.
Under the fucking KMT.

Attached: 47942450.jpg (500x500, 28K)

This.

Taiwan's kinda the last bastion of Chinese culture/heritage. It's like if the Chinese actually did good and tried to bring out their best, it'd be like Taiwan.

Anyone who's been any tourist hotspot with Chinese mainland tourists knows what I'm talking about. Those that speak in softer tones and queue are typically Taiwanese.

KMT is our lapdog now.

Based mainland China are literal roach which should be educated back into the fold

>recognize
Most pretend to not recognize it because otherwise CPC throws tantrum and denies access to their chankoro slaves, and people from all across world like chankoro slave labor CPC sells due to its cheapness.
So in the end most countries have Taiwanese embassy, it's just called something else instead of "embassy".

Why don't you move back to china my fellow mongol rape baby

I love insect delusion. Sad to see the impact of comunism into an healthy mind

And when we force them to pick a side, they will pick our side.
Just like when you invaded Crimea and no one dare to save Ukraine.

And I support that Ukraine and Belarus are rightfully Russian's clay.

This. I had a very low estimation of the Chinese, having lived in China. Went on holiday to Taiwan and it was like breathing air for the first time.

Taiwan and South Korea are despite getting niggered better countries than the open air gulags with forced labour north of them.

>Taiwan and South Korea are despite getting niggered
Ironic as I would say the Chinese are more niggardly than the Koreans or Taiwanese. They truly are filthy cretins.

You don't know us, Chinese people doesn't want democracy.
Those chinese in Taiwan know democracy is bad for a country, look at your country, how did democracy lead it? You guys are invaded by nigger and muslim.
And look at China, we gas those muslim like nothing.
Those Taiwan Chinese know it, so they will vote KMT and thus join China as a big family.

Go integrate them then chinaman. Don't me make planning flat you again

Attached: images (8).jpg (378x389, 24K)

>Taiwanese dont want democracy!
>Continue to engage on democratic process

kay

I won't worry about it, leftist will help us fight against bigot and racist.

No they are not lol, young people in Taiwan are way more pro independence , when the boomers due there is no democratic case for unification.

Democracy not being the solution does not mean that you have to destroy all your cultural heritage for the sake of a Jewish ideology. They are other solution like monarchy or an tyranny,

says as he cant even get Kinmen

Chiang Kai-Shek was based and antidemocrat. Democracy+Capitalism = failed state.
Dictatorship/Junta+Capitalism = Heaven.

Fuck back to china then scum

This guy gets it.
>Franco, Pinochet et al.

>flag
>ching ching chong

get out ree

This is kind of true. Also China has too large a population to run a proper democracy (see India).

You lost so much of your heritage when the government back then forced the change to simplified Chinese.

Wtf are you doing in australia ?

Your country is best example. Boers will never beat niggers in a democratic election.

>we
>flag
checks out

Those are just minority leftist that love gay and nigger.
Like all leftist they shout like niggers so you can hear them from a mile.

We are going back to monarchy.

Why fight when they will join us, willingly.

I have some job to do here.

Democracy never work.

And you are still living in australia , close your filthy mouth chink your hipocresy stink

>Forcing people to enrich a select few corporate overlords is somehow a good example of a good state

The government of Australia welcome us to conduct business here.
If democracy really work and australian doesn't like us that much, they can always tell their government to ban us.
But seems to me that it is just a bunch of narrow mind loser can't stand us, because those who can come to Australia are mostly rich and educated chinese, and thus we are more successful and success breed jealous.

Chinks are chinks, no matter island chink or not.

>Implying communists arent the same corporatist scum

They have the right to choose if they wantto stay with you but looking at the current state of china i suppose they would follow the japan path like any normal people would
You are only defending your ethnic homeland but you wouldnt trade all the freedom you have in australia moving them back home .
Sincerely SHUT THE FUCK UP

Yeah that's why your women are addicted to white cock eh

Do you think people on this board are jealous of nigger and Muslim succès in the west too ?

Is not about them is what the choise you do and the place choose to live
In AUSTRALIA instead of china , let me repeat you in AUSTRALIA instead china

I don't like chinks because they're obnoxious, disgusting, ugly and smell worse than fucking beaners.

Attached: 1528409330610.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Chicom fifth columnists are every where...

Tiannamen square 1989, Mao had rotten teeth from sucking too much central banker dick.

The Republic is the last remnant of the nationalist regime overthrown by the bandits of Shanxi. Taiwan, Tibet, Mongolia and Xinjiang are all Manchu conquests under the pre-Xinhai Revolution Qing and are not Chinese soil. The Han never ruled them. The PRC is an evil state.

Fuck off back to the PRC you dirty dog eating, sewage cooking, yellow bellied scumbag.

>unite China NOW
>lol ok jealous loser me chinaman in Australia now
>nationalism for me but not for thee

Typical red snake

Go fk urself disgusting uncivilized mainland commie chink

This is a open debation, but you keep tell me to shut up like a redditor.
Just wait until you see their next election, they will going to vote KMT and we are one step closer to unite.
Screencap this.

Some, not all, like your woman addicted to black cock.

They jealous of the big black cock and the legal pedo of muslim.

Because I'm here to conduct business, and the law allow me to live and speak freely, as long as it isn't hate speech.

Than why are burger so offended when we talk about the united of China?

Do you really think those magic words works?

Overthrow by peasants because they are too corrupt.

You can ask for nationalism, with your democracy.

A liberal conservative democracy without jews is the best option( like japan) , a lot of them here larp about nazis but they only want a 60s western world

It is.

>Thinks sharing his BBC cuck fetish is a benefit for his argument
kek

It is difficult to ask for nationalism when we are full of people like you which actively work against nationalism in our country

More proof that democracy will never work, look at your banker president, he got a fetish for africans.

This
OP would soon enough be arguing that Australia should be united with China due to the amount of chinese people here

And you choose to make bussiness and live in AUSTRALIA instead of china let me repeat it to you in AUSTRALIA instead of china
There seem to be something better in what a liberal democracy give it to you

This

Is it US puppet?

Fuck you i never say that I supported democracy. Still communism is worse than democracy.

Well not to offend you but Australia will be a muslim country before it become part of China.

Republic of China has a better flag than PRC, hence why ROC is the real China

To be honest I would prefer China to Islam.

FUCK COMMUNISTS

Why not both ?

By your logic, russia should be part of Slovakia?

KILL ALL NIGGERS

Good point.
Can we be part of mainland China ? I want to put Muslim in camp.

kek

We got Xinjiang, there is more than enough.
One state of muslim state has give us enough trouble, until we purge islam from it, I don't think we want anymore muslim state.

The only problem with the current western world is that is not democratic enought and let traitors like you in

no one likes chinese people because you're all souless robots, you're like alien parasites on earth

If china ever took over the world it'd be like the combine in half life 2

only shorter

Attached: chin sucker.jpg (838x682, 49K)

Why are you trying to annex Canada then ?

Attached: 7C1D46F9-183A-4BFC-93DA-C6C5F2F52D88.jpg (500x512, 38K)

>Same culture

Wrong.

China banned Freemasonry. Tiawan didn't.

gib pork and bamboo pancake

>Remember, there is only one China.
Isn't that kinda boring?
Think how boring your history has become. Look at how interesting it was in the past.

How do I delete my old post ? I love China now.