Why don’t latinas like white guys?

They stick with their own so militantly. Why don’t latinas like us??

Attached: CF13E6DF-7DA4-48C5-ABA3-3DD44C85E56C.jpg (819x1024, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-19/are-conspiracy-theories-tearing-society-apart-or-saving-us-destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've had no problem here with Latinas

be@ner C0p£

since when?
could just be you.
>checks flag
yep, def you.

Definitely not true here lel.

Minorities love white men. They know we are the best. Cope harder faggot

they just dont like you

from my expierence they like white guys

Show flag, shill fag

Rise of Latinx. Tbfh we have been doing some fucked up shit towards illegal Hispanics like puting them in camps, raping them, killing them while young and suspecting they are illegal there's video proof of this. I think they're just fed up on how they're treated here.

imagine being this much of an incel.

Quality white men

Latinas are settling for some doughy skinny fat irish nerd like you

They want the best of the whites

We should put proximity mines on our southern border

My problem as a White man with Latina is their tight pussies. Next time I meet up with a Latina, I'm going to make sure to open that shit up before I stick my dick in.

Latino bros must be tiny down there.

I dunno I heard white women have big vaginas because white babies have big heads

No they fucking dont.

I'm married to one thick assed latina. They love white dudes and I have been to Mexico and can confirm. My wife won't even take me back to Mexico due to the attention I got. I'm not even kidding, I legit was a d-list celebrity and shes flat out told me girls will want you and try to steal you away. She said it would be worse in Columbia.

I'm a low tier white Chad btw.

Fuck off cuck.

lolno. I beat the brown girls back with a stick. they're thirsty af if you're blonde and over six ft tall, but you're better off with your own kind.

>why don't x like white boys
Why do you keep making these threads?

>zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-19/are-conspiracy-theories-tearing-society-apart-or-saving-us-destruction
The threads about what women want to fuck and all that bullshit have the objective of undermining this site as a place for alternative political dialogue.

Attached: 1556592813553.jpg (2440x1800, 1.59M)

The girl pictured is literally the offspring of a white man and latina woman

Who cares?

Why do you keep posting this thread rabbi?

SAGE

I do

Not Jewish but okay

latinos don't allow it
Juan or Jose don't like
they have big families too

then why the meme flag shlomo

>white men

Attached: whitedude.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

>Why don’t latinas like white guys
Your premise is false

Attached: 1512456424798.png (627x1024, 827K)

are you kidding? Latinas are a dime a dozen here --> Los Angeles

Not really. Everyone is kinda allowed to date anyone. Because being Latino is more about culture than actual race.

Dunno about that. Known a bunch of chica before.

Same. I think op has no game.

*clap*

Its objective fact

why are you stupid no life?

No one cared who I was until I put on the flag

Ahahahahhaha man only the first one was cansria. When I got tinderpoisoned the latinas, spexially if you are fun and respecfull, will cravecok.

>t. you

Attached: chad polock.jpg (1231x930, 311K)

Lmao Latinas are the most common partners of niggers bro what are you talking about

Latinas are ok i guess. Dont have problem with them. Problem is.... Lmao... Mexican females are shaped like an egg.

Gross fat cunts

Thats probably because in a fist fight a spic bitch can win the fight with a black man. Which means to say.. Spic bitches are violent, nasty, psychos

>culture based on skin hierarchy
>why won't they like white guys
>lighter the skin the more privileged you get ,and are treated better.

user, maybe you are not white.

Same thread every fucking day.

/thread

They still have extended families and strong family culture with one or two strong men in their lives, kind of like the opposite of whites.

Can confirm, my white kids had big ass heads, but pussy is like rubber. It comes back.

this

i'm pale as snow and have a full red beard (as opposed to a neckbeard) and latinas seem to love me.

He's probably a tiny cocked latino bro. I understand the struggle is real, but this cointel bullshit of him masquerading as a White dude saying Latina's just don't like White guys is absurd.

It’s probably just you man, if you have a decent face and a tolerable personality it’s easy pickings.

Yeah, it’s just false. At least for Latin men, lots of white women like the more castizo among them, so the issue isn’t quite on the WMAF scale - but Mexican girls love white guys.

The incels are basically correct when they say a 6’+ reasonably handsome and fit white guy can have as much pussy as he wants

Are you kidding? They love white meat.

Having been fetishized for my Race was honestly really really great