Any holocaust didn't happen posters??

Attached: Capture.png (507x488, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/
archive.fo/Tchsm
twitter.com/Farberyanki/status/1124288331158892544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No they all got BTFO so Many times that they gave up on their retarded lies

I mean any photos that say holocaust didn't happen with proofs?

No because you can’t prove it didn’t happen. It happened.

The deniers know this and run away all the time when you question them
I think only the deep retards are left

You mean like your lie about unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/ ?

Pic related was your claim, but the only reference to it I could find was the author quoting others citing that, not actually citing it himself or claiming it was correct, so how is it a hateful lie to accurately quote someone? So not only were you wrong, that's also only one instance, so you didn't even back your claim of it being hateful lies plural. You still need two valid claims for that, so start rereading so you can back that up.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-04-19-31-02.png (1080x1920, 276K)

WHAT ARE YOU FRENCHFROG?

Attached: Frenchfrog.jpg (488x570, 180K)

Bait thread of glow-in-the-darkies trying to make us look bad again.
No thread has ever started with two people agreeing this much. Kill yourselves, fenchfag and kekfag.

Mon (((ami)))

See what I mean, only the deep retards are left
By the way, my claim was that the article was full of references to hateful lies. Yes I referenced one, not two, but pardon me for not finishing the job, massa, this po’nigga was working hard, don beat me massa , I knows you’d ma master and I had to do anything you says massa, I’m a good slave I am, please massa, gimme anotha chance

See their mentality? “I post a link to a long article that has multiple quotations from many books, now you spend fifty hours debunking every single one (even though they have all been debunked many times before by many authors) or else the Holocaust didn’t happen”

Deep retards.

Yes deep retardation on display.

It was real in my mind.

Attached: 18725287.jpg (1200x450, 49K)

Oh forgot to mention. Retard posts pic saying “pic related was my claim” but pic does not show what I claimed.

Deep retard

>No because you can’t prove it didn’t happen. It happened
There is no proof it happened. If there was, there would be no laws against investigating it.

Another deep retard

This is getting boring, I have things to do. I shall maybe check the thread later, but I have no hope of any shallowing of the idiocy

>By the way, my claim was that the article was full of references to hateful lies.
By that shitty logic, every holocaust denial debunking references hateful lies, so obviously we shouldn't listen to them.
>Deep retards.
I know you do this because you want to feel superior, but you need to better think things through before you post them, because stupid and smug don't mix as well as you seem to think.

Yes, another retarded, deeply retarded, argument.

That is of course why there are laws against inciting hatred.

Learn to law, if you can.

>Proving a negative
They aren’t sending there best

If you want to call what happened a “holocaust” go ahead. Let’s all just admit there were no extermination gas chambers or masturabtion machines. What happened in the war was horrible, but don’t blame it on any one group. That’s the same fallacy the “neo Nazis” you hate commit. Everyone is capable of atrocities. Let’s drop the pretense. There was no top-down “exterminate all jews”. There was no top down “exterminate all japs”. Soldiers do what they’re conditioned to do by war. They see their countries defiled, their friends killed, and they want revenge. That’s what it is.

Why you always seem in a bad mood?

>prove a negative
SeeAnd gas yourself faggot

Attached: 70C57261-5BAD-41D7-84C4-BBE2F55C874F.jpg (1544x1452, 538K)

Nice reddit spacing mon (((ami)))

His nation is becoming browner, of course he’s going to be a little cranky.

Ah the depth is great with this one.

So you post an article which you say debunks the holocaust.

It made you adenier I think you said (am I right?). It was among a shit storm of other retardation so it wasn’t that memorable

Then you got all attenwhore butthurt because I didn’t do a massive job of work of you, and give you enough attention even though I asked you to specify any one argument from the article to discuss, several times. Then I mentions ped one example of a hateful argument from the deniers who are glowingly praised by the authors in the journal being discussed.

You really didn’t take part in the discussion, didn’t do any work, expected me not only to read an enormous article and critique it all, but also to read your mind so I knew what you are still butthurt about it. So now I have given you some more attention. Is that enough? Or do you want me to do the mind reading thing and talk sweetly to you for the rest of the day? Maybe sing you “soft kitty” to help your ass not feel so sore?

You want to discuss an argument, fine. You want me to write your homework and do your book report, fuck off

> masturbation machines

The mark of the deeply retarded. References fake novel by non Jew and thinks it is part of the historical narrative of the event.

Also dismisses all the evidence for gas chambers.

This one is deep in the pile of retards

I rarely reply to the jap poster because all he talks about are feels.

Not deep retard, just pleasantly sociable

you spelled adn wrong

Tell us your lie about the auschwitz swimming pool again.

Yes, the deeply retarded American Almanac lie, presented with a graph that proves that millions of Jews did not escape Europe to America after 1939.

Or go to Palestine.

Deep retard denier isn’t clever enough to read his own graph, or done enough fact checking to know thst not only are all his listed statistics from Jewish sources, but that they say, openly, on them that they had no updated data on numbers in 1940-48 so they used the 1939 numbers.

Anyone using the American Almanac lie, which has been pointed out here in countless threads, is deeply retarded.

A fucking liar as well, but how stupid do you have to be to post the same lie every day when it is debunked every day?

Give it up, get some new arguments, this horse is dead.

Deep restart non argument

Wow they are all out today.

Wow, a nearly sensible argument

Congratulations

I said “extermination gas chambers”. I didn’t deny gas chambers, don’t get ahead of yourself. Let me ask you somthing. A country at war taking prisoners of war, justified or not, you use them as workforce. There is a lice and typhus epidemic. See where I’m going?

>So you post an article which you say debunks the holocaust.
Where did I state that? Do you have a screenshot?

None of this addresses your flawed logic where referencing a hateful lie means a source is invalid.

I'm surprised they attack the fact of whether it happened or not and the 6 million figure. That figure it much easier to attack than others because you can demand they prove the bodies where cremated.

>literally first or second post in every holohoax thread without fail
>only quotes (((articles))) that have been debunked and have no basis in reality
>muh 6000000-900000 = 6000000
>not a kike
Keep telling yourself that, Shlomo. We all know you're neither French nor human for that matter

Attached: 1538168415987.jpg (645x729, 131K)

The fantasticly retarded arguments are just piling up aren’t they?

And here is doozy. “Muh swimming pool”

Why don’t you tell us your lie first? Let me guess the Nazis built it as a swimming pool (lie, it was a firefighting reservoir and the sides are sloped, making it quite dangerous as a swimming pool, and not how pools are built. The orders for its construction and purpose are in the archives)
The boards were added later (work orders preserved) for the guards.
Some Kapos also got true it

What else do you want to suggest? That all 90,000 slaves got a dip in it every day, lazing by the pool with gin and tonics?

Either this one is real stupid, and has done no research, or he is real stupid and knows he is being a troll.

Either way, you need a long line to drop to hit this one on the flat head

(To any noobs, google “twitter denial” to find a page tat debunks all this shit and shows how retarded “Muh swimming pool” is)

Wow, Jewish civilians are now prisoners of War, so the Nazis would have to allow the Red across to bust them and treat them according to international law?

Never heard that one before. Obviously untrue, evidence of deep retardation

But do tell me where you are going with the lice and typhus line

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

Attached: 40B27F6A-07A8-4801-9B5A-581131FD2A18.png (700x700, 615K)

No. I know you are an attention whore and ego maniac, but I am sorry to tell you I do not preserve everything you wrote and cherish it

I said I was talking from memory about a thread that had hundreds of posts, and asked if I was correct. Do not be a troll and make it out thst I am deliberately misquoting. Again, do some fucking work you lazy bastard, ask straight questions, make straight arguments, don’t expect me to be your slave.

The way you argue just makes you look as deeply retarded as the others

Oh dear

Deep retard uses word he does not understand

At no point did I say that the source was invalid. (Because I know what invalid means, in logic. Your use is improper. Also your use of logic is improper, both the term and the method)

You are building a straw man.

Now how about we start again, you post your original claim, whatever it was, citing the article to prove or support it, and maybe give us a clue about why you cite it (like reference a particle argument it presents) and we can have a grown up discussion.

Deep retard posts self portrait, tells lies about what I do, has no arguments to counter what I say, makes another ad hominem, insults
And runs away

Great post, true colours shown.

Watch, the "French" kike is going to post a document where the Topf brothers totally claim they made magical crematoria capable of burning 15 corpses a minute. This is his "undeniable" proof that the Nazis had advanced technology in the 40's that we don't even have today. But let's assume that these crematoria actually existed. Ask that fucking kike where all the tons of ashes went and he'll say, oh it's there, (((investigators))) found it a long time ago so don't question it. I'm pretty much an expert on his jewish tricks by now.

Attached: 1547342000728.jpg (795x448, 52K)

"It's not my job to educate you shitlord."
Funny that the guy that wants to contradict claims and shit on sources can't actually be bothered to do it. Straight question, why is it a bad source? And again, remember just quoting or referencing hateful lies doesn't cut it, or else every link you've ever posted that claims to debunk something is invalid.

I never posted a claim, just the link, and you claimed it was full of hateful lies.

I'm still here faggot kike. Show me your evidence

>there
>their
Apparently, neither are we.

Official story is that approx 1 mill died at Birkenau, not 4

Deep retard posts copypasta that has been shredded multiple times

Assumes six million killed (not 5.5 give or take age hundred K as all historical research shows)

Then does dumb math.

Claims Auschwitz had 15 ovens, but knows they has 52 muffles.

More retardation is displayed when he uses fake data about modern ovens to compare to the ones at Auschwitz, ignorant of the way they were operated and the real numbers.

Most deeply retard bit? Assumes they gas the Jews in batches of fifteen. Then later assumes they gas them one at a time, and burn them, then gas another and burn that one

Really deeply retarded bit?
1 hour 20 minutes equals 1.2 hours

Wow. 1.2 hours. This guy is really good at maths.

Then he uses this fake figure to multiply up for every Jew - 1.2 hours per person, even though they gassed them in large batches so that the average time taken per dead person to be gassed should be derived by dividing the twenty minutes by number gassed. So 2000 were gassed in twenty minutes he average time to gas per dead person is 0.6 seconds. (Cue some retard who will respond to this post saying it is impossible to gas someone in 0.6 seconds)

Then retard quotes fake figure as “official”. (Deniers love to say “official” when they mean “pulled out of my ass”)

And the really really really deeply retarded bit? This has been debunked many times but he keeps posting it.

Nah. The holocaust happened. There is too much evidence that it did. The only thing questionable is the number, 6 million. Not that it would be any less horrific if the number was only 1 million, but 6 seems too much compared against the evidence.

Kek this guy made a thread saying the holocaust was real, then presented with evidence contrary to his point, he kvetched and insulted. Namefags and memeflags coordinate together. It’s really pathetic

LOL look at this guy. No sense of discourse just straight disrespect and Ad hominems. Hilarious to watch this guy take himself so seriously and fail

Attached: C1CA89F3-5A8E-4D49-9E17-9C90F2635708.jpg (750x417, 57K)

Deep retard makes claims that are false about Topf document

It does not say they can do 15 corpses in one oven in a minute. Straw man

Also makes false claims about modern technology- google Hurikan 1000 - single oven that can reduce one ton of animal carcasses to ash in one hour . Single oven, Thirteen of me, or say fifty children. One hour. Portable on a trailer.

But we can’t do it.

Then makes retarded ad hominem about the utterly undisputed findings of archaeological surveys, which are well documented and no revisionist historians have denied.

And all with no sources, and just calling anyone who disagrees with him a Joo.

Deeply, deep retardation

You're not counting the deaths of those who starved, firing squad, beaten, lack of medical care, disease due to conditions and deaths not directly related to chambers.

Did I say it was a bad source? Bad source of what?

I think thst is you putting words in my mouth

And again, not single specific argument presented.

Do your own book report.

>deep retard
>let me insult some more instead of trying to counter the evidence with links and information
Yikes man. This is so cringey

It is.

If you do not know that then you are as I suggested, deeply retarded

I literally have destroyed you several times all you do is pilpul, make insane assumptions with no proof, and copy and paste from debunking sites

>deep retard
man this is so sad. Look at this French work so hard and convince NO ONE with his pathetic logic. This guy is a deep retard

Attached: AAE50428-656E-4DD2-8225-3024DEBBDF87.jpg (570x856, 66K)

For what?

Deep retard who misquotes sources and is unaware of modern or historical technology, despite me posting link to article discussing it many times, asks for evidence but does not specify evidence for what?

I have evidence you are deep retard. All your posts. In this thread so far.

Is that what you Want?

>deeply retarded
>AGAIN
AHAHAHAHAHA COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER HOLY SHIT. Man leftypol sends my sides into orbit every time

Attached: 84A92255-B7B1-4AE2-9BEA-07A8FACA360F.gif (800x430, 564K)

Sensible poster

Yes, minimum five, probably five and half is what the evidence suggests.

Sorry, I can't hear you. The sirens in memory of the victims of the Armenian Genocide are too loud.

>deep retard
LOL AGAIN. HE CANT MAKE A SINGLE POST WITHOUT IT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 442E5466-09C2-4021-8BD9-D87569622137.png (800x600, 193K)

Can you name even 6 Jews who died in the Holocaust without checking google / wikipedia?

There have been about 200 Jewish Nobel Prize winners but somehow no famous or notable Jews died in the Holocaust.

You expec t me to respect the deeply retarded liars who come here every fucking day and post the same lies when they are debunked and shown to be lies every fucking day?

Why should I respect them

And accurate description of them is not ad hom

I attack any argument they have, but they are all so bad it also shows their character.

Lurk moar newfag

Don’t be a deep retard like this guy

>deep retard
Stopped reading there. Oh mein sides are in orbit. Please say it again

Attached: D9477762-090D-4938-86E4-C59D5099BA43.gif (800x430, 897K)

What evidence?

Please present evidence to discuss, to show you are not just being deeply retarded

OK, cool, despite of any evidence of these crematoria existing other than a picture of a model of what they may have looked like that I know for a fact you've posted before and a document that for all we know could've been forged, let's assume that they did exist. Where did all the ashes go? Scattered in the wind? Buried? We're talking about literal hundreds of tons of ash you fucking kike.

Dude please stop; it is VERY embarrassing. You should never namefag again after this shameful display of emotion, frankly.

Attached: 1556417102397.jpg (1024x557, 69K)

How many French Jews died ? Like zero.

I thought you were gone

>adn shill

Attached: merchant this is you.png (412x438, 127K)

>complains about ad hominems
>calls everyone he argues with a deep retard every post
LOL man the irony and projection is strong. Please keep going I haven’t had a laugh this good in ages

Attached: 1A3EA753-DD8A-4FA3-8E14-2964814108D8.gif (500x374, 379K)

Holocaust did not happen but it should have.

>Bad source of what?
Hateful lies, like you claim here.
Then you don't cite anything just insist it is, and then insult, but somehow it's not adhom when you do it despite any insults towards you being adhom, because every discussion here is an argument.

Very deep retard does not know the meaning of LLiterallyL

Also makes big claims without any evidence. Also uses the term “pilpul” which he thinks is both an ad hominem, and means that any actual logical argument relying on facts can be dismissed as “Jewish tricks”

Accuses me of insane assumptions wit no proof when I always source when I can, and never assume things without backing, in contrast to the deniers (many examples in this thread) so basically tells lies about me thst this thread shows are untrue.

Also claims cut and paste from debunking sites. Do occasionally, when it debunks the retarded deniers who post their copy pasta and stale graphic from denier sites which area circle jerk of false hoods repeated ad nauseous by deep retards

get a life you French kike faggot

Attached: 1514028291132.jpg (1004x1296, 367K)

I like how this thread is just about you. Everyone knows the Hall of Cost is fake but what's left is to find out why you are shilling for it.

Glowing

Post refers to long post full of factual debunking of retarded denier post, and dismisses it

Not convinced? Well we know why. Too deeply retarded to understand, obviously

>starts a thread by himself with two different devices (that's why the memeflag)
>don't reply to me I have other things to do!

Attached: D5tg1veWAAAJ566.jpg (680x693, 110K)

How deeply retarded do you have to be to not get the running joke?

Want something better, then how about we say you are just pathetically piss poor at arguing if that is all you can come with.

Shallow retard.

>deep retard
This guy has to be a bot

Archive of this thread for AI research purposes archive.fo/Tchsm

Attached: B2AFF8A8-5DC2-49B6-ABBF-56D3CD943291.gif (622x423, 1.84M)

I'm not convinced that 6 million were killed, or that there was a determined effort to exterminate the Jews.
Obviously Jews were detained in camps, many starved to death towards the end of the war due to supply shortages.
I've no doubt that there were some killings of Jews.
But also skeptical about believing attrocity propaganda, the claims of which people are forbidden from questioning either legally or morally.
So, Jews were persecuted.
6 million is an exaggeration.
All I know is that society hangs it around our neck to stop us from developing a racial self consciousness, so I honestly don't give a fuck what happened.

>deep retard
This is great

Of course I can.

But I choose not to, because it is appropriate in most cases, shallow retard

>retarded denier
Kek how do you know I deny the Holocaust? I’m here to laugh at you namefag

>deep retard
Trying to pass it off as a running joke eh? I can feel your insecurity and social awkwardness from here you deep retard

>shallow retard
You my friend are a low altitude retard

It's pretty obvious that he has financial struggles...

i knew i would see you here.

You are on your way on becoming a character of Jow Forums like the Brazilian guy with the "Would you colonize a black woman?" threads and the Canadian with "Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers"

Interesting point, but fail to see the point.

I can name five I think, off the top of my head, the two Frank girls and three members of the family of a guy I used to work with.

But I must ask, so what?

Their names were often not even recorded.

A million peasants shot on the eastern front, and not a name recorded by the Nazis as far as I know.

Real deep. Real retardation on display.

Attached: 1556996096948.jpg (594x371, 26K)

OH NO OH NO NO NO BAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah I have a few posters I hang around. Town

Holy shit. It's real. Faith in humanity restored.

twitter.com/Farberyanki/status/1124288331158892544

Deep retard lies again with easily exposed lies. Why does he do such a deeply retarded thing.

Not only are ruinsof the gaschambers still there, and proven to have been used, and the blueprints and the photos of them in existence, plus the inventories and the accounts of them in use, plus the undisputed testimony of hundreds of witnesses from engineers who built them to guards, to survivors of the camps, all of which prove they existed, plus the many references to killing Jews by Goebbels and Hitler and others, plus the undoubted work orders for the slaves to work in the crematoria, plus the coke receipts, and the fact that no denier historian has ever even tried to challenge the existence of them...

He then uses the usual deeply retarded “everything I don’t like is forged, even if no one has ever shown this or they have Ben verified by historians including revisionist deniers”

And then asks a really retarded question about the ashes, which he knows are located in mass graves, well documented, and in the soil around the camps.

The ash from a million people would fit on five tennis courts, ten feet deep.

It isn’t a mountain, it isn’t a hill.

The mass graves are big enough to take it.