I cracked the code

This whole "measles outbreak" thing is real. Each shot (2 in the series) is designed to protect against the disease and mutations in the disease. I postulate there is a new (either laboratory or wild) variety that has been observed and the CDC are rolling out a new booster that has been proven in clinical trials to protect against this mutation. Due to the scrutiny vaccines already have they are shutting down dissent or speculation of this and won't even publicly acknowledge the addition of this booster despite the organization being required to do so.
This outbreak also relates to the recent changes in climate. These tranformed biomes have resulted in conditions allowing for variations across the globe.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC103807/

envirobites.org/2017/11/29/is-a-warming-arctic-giving-polar-bears-the-cold/
sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/measles-outbreak-traced-fully-vaccinated-patient-first-time

cdc.gov/measles/lab-tools/genetic-analysis.html

Attached: B-pzoObWwAAYTBc.jpg (690x690, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/422781/measles-outbreak-detroit-vaccination-orthodox-brooklyn-new-york-rabbis/
arstechnica.com/science/2019/01/opioid-exec-a-former-stripper-allegedly-gave-lap-dance-to-doc-in-bribery-scheme/
m.sfgate.com/news/article/sf-measles-exposure-april-bay-area-13756583.php
lohud.com/story/news/local/rockland/2019/04/12/measles-outbreak-backlash-passover/3435172002/
youtube.com/watch?v=GxlqTX9ltKs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Measles were a non-issue back in the day. There are literally episodes of old sitcoms where the kids get measles and celebrate because they get out of school.

Go away Pharma Jew.

>"measles outbreak" thing is real.
nope.
just a propaganda campaign pushed by scientology so they can have a "quarantine" on their cruise ship.
they're planning things.

I agree it isn't even close to the most dangerous. It is extremely contagious. Those with compromised immune systems are extremely vulnerable to the measles.

>cracked code
>thinks measles shot is legit
We need to talk about what you think "cracked the code means" user.

So basically, it mutated

The new shot is designed to handle the mutation.

Attached: Screenshot9520190501-22564795Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 77K)

Yes. They won't tell you this but it has mutated.

Babies have to go the doctor all the time during their first year. I would wager she is full of shit.

Attached: cdchomeboysuicidedinshallowstream.jpg (488x564, 24K)

Le goblina talk
WTF I cant understand nothing

Attached: hamsterjew.png (1705x989, 561K)

Attached: (((CDC))).jpg (806x853, 71K)

Attached: RFK_Vaccines.jpg (950x960, 146K)

ty based researcher

The fact that this entire narrative regarding (((vaccines))) developed around clandestine talmudic institutions in (((Brooklyn))) (for which the yids have overtly noted that they refuse to get vaccinated, but still receive state funding) should permit cautious consideration.

There are never any (((coincidences))) when it comes to the collective Jew.

Attached: purecoincidence.jpg (296x314, 21K)

Attached: EVERYTHING.png (508x343, 33K)

Imagine someone is trying to force jews to vax their kids with force!

They are having rabbis push to get others vaccinated now )at least publicly. Privately a completely different message could be shared.

It also just so happens that patient zero came from a movie theater employee in Brooklyn who was fully vaccinated as listed in my links above.

the new shot is designed to deliver neurotoxic metals to your immune cells and give you chronic disease, like the old shots

also money, its designed to funnel money from the population to fund the depopulation agenda

forward.com/fast-forward/422781/measles-outbreak-detroit-vaccination-orthodox-brooklyn-new-york-rabbis/

Attached: 14652404.gif (300x444, 202K)

*citation needed*

"A very convincing Facebook mom told me she has done her research"

They had to charge a $1000 fee to have others comply.

audibly keked, french bro. Louis Pasteur would be proud

Attached: web3-loius-pasteur-microbiology-catholic-public-domain.jpg (620x310, 87K)

I had read recently in one of the major Jew York propaganda papers (I suppose they're more commonly referred to as 'newspapers') that someone who'd flown in from Israel (EL AL is a Israeli airliner that flies directly to/from a few states to/from Israel. EL AL is also not subject to the same FAA regulations as the rest of the world) was suspected of having (((measles))) before he/she had even come into US.

Attached: (((measles))).jpg (1439x358, 121K)

They refuse to comply, which is illegal. Yet still their clandestine talmudic institutions receive state funding (also illegal). Jew York truly is the (((Empire))) State.

t. former, native, 5th gen Jew Yorker.

Attached: 190409-bill-de-blasio-measles-cs-1237p_293fe5c9577353348b4b517bc681344d.jpg (2500x1667, 1.45M)

Did not know about the FAA waiver. Interesting to say the least.

They refuse to comply, which is illegal. Yet still their clandestine talmudic institutions receive state funding (also illegal). Jew York truly is the (((Empire))) State.

- t. former, native, 5th-gen Jew Yorker.

Attached: 190409-bill-de-blasio-measles-cs-1237p_293fe5c9577353348b4b517bc681344d.jpg (2500x1667, 1.45M)

Former upstate 4th gen. I like to keep up every now and then. How far did you have to get away until you were comfortable? Im about 13 hours away.

You notice how in the media the child is always white? I bet in actuality they are mixed or even more likely foreigner born. What if the antivax narrative is to cover up the more impactful contribution of letting in hundreds of thousands of third world people into the US each year? To those people come pre vaccinated?

“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore."

Attached: progeria-disease.jpg (1600x1109, 1.29M)

Nope. Just Somalians.

I deleted my post because I replied to wrong person. I'm currently in Philly (meh). I used to miss Jew York, but it's not even the same place I grew up in. Upstate yids are just as spooky as the urbanites.

Pic related is something humorous I came across when looking into some of the (((measles))) stories in the area. Seems like many of the 'outbreaks' are concentrated (if not isolated) in clandestine talmudic areas.

Attached: 28911775001_5859413493001_5859413914001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

I take it you live in the midwest?

Attached: 578d891663ee6.image.jpg (1200x1200, 198K)

Having grown up multi-culti, it wasn't all bad. I have to remind myself not to be racist or even anti-semetic (I actually knew quite a few Jews who were definitely alright), but this is an exclusively Zionist issue.

Attached: anglozionism13thtribeusefulidiots.jpg (583x936, 188K)

>CDC are rolling out
so the CDC gets the money? who gets the money?

Whats the source on this do you have a video or link?

What did you say about me you little...

Attached: pjimage6.jpg (780x440, 23K)

CDC gets the funding GSK and others would get profits for development.

gee doctors sure are self righteous considering the part they played in creating the opioid epidemic

arstechnica.com/science/2019/01/opioid-exec-a-former-stripper-allegedly-gave-lap-dance-to-doc-in-bribery-scheme/

Attached: GettyImages-1091026506-800x584.jpg (800x584, 60K)

>that stance
einhorn is finkle

Here in SF the propaganda paper listed locations where some measels vector went, but they forgot to leave off that they went to the federal building all day for work.

Niggas glowin so bright you gotta wear shades.

m.sfgate.com/news/article/sf-measles-exposure-april-bay-area-13756583.php

Just google something along the lines of "New York + talmudic + measles." I believe that's what I did. If you expand some of the links and images from the search, Google's (i.e., (((alphabet)))) AI should guide you along to something relative, networked and interesting.

Here is the link from that particular image.
lohud.com/story/news/local/rockland/2019/04/12/measles-outbreak-backlash-passover/3435172002/
>"As Passover approaches, Jewish leaders warn that measles outbreak feeds anti-Semitism"

So much of the content I am reading has this style of needless self-victimization in it. It's as if these yids lack self-awareness and empathy to such a degree that they're incapable of understanding how suspect this all makes them look. Then again, one should never underestimate the collective stupidity of the average citizen, especially the boomers.

Attached: larry3.png (317x337, 131K)

Its a chick. Now try this one

Attached: D2kEV-jU0AAPj33.jpg (1152x2048, 150K)

kek. maybe the glowniggers were just lucky.

Attached: iamlucky.gif (242x234, 777K)

What organizations are there?

Attached: LARPingboomer.jpg (2000x2000, 854K)

Holy shit. This reads like an instruction manual for desired social outcomes.

You were entirely correct when you noted...
>They are having rabbis push to get others vaccinated now )at least publicly. Privately a completely different message could be shared.

Attached: alwaysdotheoppositeofwhatjewssay(exceptsavingthumbnails).jpg (275x183, 9K)

>measles
>black doctor
Well I found the cause right there.

That was Chicken Pox you daft retard. measles is far deadlier than Chicken Pox hence the concern.

let me guess, npr told you that

Attached: 1521055165527.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Attached: download (2).jpg (834x1024, 125K)

Actually a basic search on any search engine shows you that.

oh wow, you mean like the search engines that are censoring wrongthink? Hmm.

DuckDuckGo is censoring wrongthink now?

>This outbreak also relates to the recent changes in climate. These tranformed biomes have resulted in conditions allowing for variations across the globe.
youtube.com/watch?v=GxlqTX9ltKs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Attached: zionisttrash.jpg (306x165, 8K)

>the CDC are good bois dindu nuffin
Shoo shoo CIA nigger.

find me the anti vac search results from duckduckgo and then tell me there isn't a bias

I'm not talking about your retarded boomer conspiracy theories, I'm talking about how measles is worse than the chicken pox.

In the same way that running is deadlier than walking.

>measles is far deadlier than Chicken Pox hence the concern
1 in 5000 of reported cases (most aren't reported) leads to death with western levels of nutrition and treatment. Literally only the completely immunodeficient like third world poos, 100 year olds and the exceptionally dysgenic perish from measles. Statistically it's way more dangerous to have a bath without a safety harness or going outside without a helmet. Take your hysteria back to plebbit, you fag.

sauce?
and obligatory ty based researcher

Weird way of making that point, simpleton

I'm actually implying the opposite

It's worse than chicken pox, but neither are dangerous diseases for normal people with normal immune systems. Nothing to be hysterical about, woman.

You're making no sense
You're intentionally ignoring the point. Congrats retard.

What's your point? That you're a big baby?

Look, you know nothing about these diseases based on your previous comment, so stop acting like you have the authority on them.
>Inb4 passive aggressive woman responses back
Get all huffy puffy because you're a brainlet, I don't care.
Point is men are talking, shush.

>somali pediatrician
yeah right

>Get all huffy puffy
I didn't insult you until you called me a retard boomer, you're just very disingenuous and you don't argue in good faith.

>Look, you know nothing about these diseases based on your previous comment, so stop acting like you have the authority on them.
Only thing I said was that it has a 1 in 5000 mortality rate in the western world after contraction and that you must be the most dysgenic subhuman alive to die from it. Which is correct. So I guess I'm the authority here, m'lady.

The twist is that he brought the disease with him from niggerland

Thats code for the overpopulated third world shitholes breeding new strains of disease. Basic hygiene and sanitation is unknown in Africa and they're breeding in record numbers.

A rabbi from Israel, visiting NYC, was ground zero for outbreak. Surprised you redituers haven't picked up on that.