Who is the most alpha ethnicity?

Attached: images (3).jpg (211x239, 13K)

Doesn't exist

Attached: 1557032962328.png (125x125, 3K)

guy above me is a faggot

Start c and end with a

Attached: 170px-Tschetschenze.jpg (170x260, 22K)

He look like a dark soul warrior

The Jews, obviously. They are a small fraction of the population but they own something like half the world’s wealth.

White wins:

> Military
> Science
> Culture
> Technology
> Exploration/Conquering
> Space

This is what your face looks like

Attached: AverageAmerimutt.png (633x833, 628K)

Chechens
Not even a question

Attached: chechen01.jpg (934x546, 112K)

Attached: LtOdOGwj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Which is the reason the lefties are becoming anti Semitic. Curiously they have begun to realize that when they bitch about the 1% they are mostly bitching about Jews.

Your flag is a white flag of surrender with a red nuclear wasteland in the middle. How appropriate

Attached: maxresdefault-1476172553-800.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Attached: 1555437416896.jpg (1400x935, 256K)

Asians obviously. whites can claim they're alpha all they want, no other race is as subservient to blacks than whites.

We're the Golden BVLLs destined to conquer the whole world and rule all the subhumans including yourself
We're your masters don't try to piss us off

Attached: MongolEmpire.png (922x988, 87K)

wh*Tes are the most cucked race I've ever fucking seen

Attached: Free Hugs.jpg (556x703, 60K)

It’s ‘which’, not ‘who’, you stupid cunt.

At least he can see lol

>Measures his own value by his ability to get white women
Classic shitskin. Anybody calling asian insectoids honorary whites gets the rope.

>pic related tfw white boi

of course wh*Te incel has the IQ below 70

Attached: tfwwhitoid.jpg (640x1138, 82K)

Historically white by far

You must be a fucking retard.
Chcechens are a bunch of lazy good for nothing goat farmers that are muslim for less than 350 years, they have been under command of others for all of their existance, they are unabe to maintain their own political structures because a mind of a typical chechen cannot see beyond his household. Putin seems like he's afraid of khadyrov and his homies but in reality, by investing in their infrastructure he:
a) got a source of primitive, uneducated young men to work as cannon fodder in ukraine and Syria.
b)prevent Russia from expanding muslim influence and crime organizations by giving them "autonomy"

Putin knew after Afghanistan and first and second chechen war that investing resources to kill a few mountaineers is a waste of money, it's more efficient to use them as tools to keep his empire.

I live in a place where a large chechen diaspora was placed, they are incapable of understanding basic economics. They take everything for granted, sitting all day in the park or in the parking spaces fixing their cars without even wondering how come they didn't have such nice things in their homeland.

And the most funny thing is how they get furious when you call them Russian, even though their country doesn't exist on any map.

Have nothing to do with white people.

Of course

you forgot China, especially Song dynasty which is said about to have entered the industrial revolutions over 700 fucking years ago, which finally was ruined by the Mongol empire, which is something historians even including the Western ones admit

Attached: 宋朝.jpg (1000x983, 138K)

Depends on what you mean by Alpha though, if it's about domination of others (Betas) then it's Europeans. However being Alpha among whites, and among East-Asians I think, is more about being Noble, better, rather than simply being the physically strongest. Dominating with intellect over physical strenght.

Who owns the Kurils?

>implying i care about such tiny islands

you can have them

Attached: TheDevilShouldBePunished.jpg (1411x1536, 359K)

Is hard to fight with the rise of china because i dont give a shit about the fate of the west in the first place and i even would boikot any attempt to self defense .
The current western world only deserve to be destroyed to the ground

niggers