Locked in a room while two pigs tell you that you committed a crime...

>locked in a room while two pigs tell you that you committed a crime, and they keep you locked up talking at you for hours and hours until you begin to go crazy and eventually confess to whatever they're saying you did just to end the psychological torture

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

Attached: 0C39D134-EAE7-46EB-8D8C-4CF59D563CB0.jpg (480x360, 29K)

AM I BEING DETAINED I AM A SOVEREIGN TRAVELING CITIZEN

>They know you're innocent.
>But they need to close the case to save face on public relations so you're going to go to prison regardless of how good a lawyer you have or how innocent you are.

AND I WONT FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED
AND GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME

I just meditate and sing irish folk songs m8

our cops just beat crimminals who dont talk

Be me. Join the Navy. Go to SERE school. Be tortured and interrogated. Learn everything about surviving interrogations.

Be like me.

Attached: NoVVP8n.jpg (957x1196, 256K)

You realize we literally have the right to not say shit in our constitution?

Fake and gay

This is democracy manifest

>Hahah well they made me say it over coercion so it does coun-
>Judge decides to let it count on a whim because they have completely unchecked power in the US

The only four words you say when the police want to ask you any questions are "I want a lawyer". Never talk to the cops. Shut up and wait for your lawyer.

So what are your words of wisdom

Not only is the US the only country on the planet where this doesn't happen, it has some of the lowest conviction rates of any country.

Shills, you need to step your game up. Being retarded and shilling at the same time is not a thing.

This

Lawyer up.
Hit the gym.
Delete Facebook.

Dumb people are taken advantage of..

>Not singing DEJA VU in your head for 9 hours

Amateur

You just limit your answers to repeating the opening speech by Sean Connery in Highlander, in his voice. They will either turn you loose, 302 you, or get annoyed and beat you until they realise they have no case, and that you're going to be a millionaire.

Why would "talking at you for hours" make someone go crazy?

>fuck you and get my lawayer

>keep you locked up talking at you for hours and hours until you begin to go crazy

>going crazy after a few hours
gg now kys you are mental unstable and would have committed a crime anyway.

Any tips?

But you are still more free and independent than us or western Europe.

BASED LIVING MAN

Not a word out of him. This guy's the real deal.

This, I am wondering too.
I know they make you uncomfortable to get you to talk but come on, it's not torture.

What are the Miranda rights?
You have full authority to refuse to say anything until your phone call and you get a lawyer. If they try to lock you in a room and force information out of you without either of these things you refuse to answer questions or if you let something slip you challenge it in court and having been acquired under coercion. There are plenty of other things to complain about our legal system with yet you chose something people have genuine defense in......fucking shill

>imagine believing this retarded libshit meme

Attached: 4FE9FE41-77BF-488C-80D2-048B3D134F88.jpg (584x329, 27K)

If someone locked you in a room and asked you the same questions for seven hours, you'd be tempted to just tell them what they want to hear.

yeah, go on and try to act like an uppity fucker with the police, they will lock you in a cell with mandingo until you talk

I dunno.
Knowing that rash answers could put me in jail for a long time, I think I would suffer for seven hours until they finally got me a lawyer.
I'm not a nigger and I have good control over my temper when srs bsns.
Like I said, it's not torture.

>mexico

Haha

>gotta go fast
>makes autist movements
>sir please stop
>bark bark oh you are a big boy
>sir please
>if you would only know the honk im about to commit
>okay this guy is retarded let him go
>run out with hands in air like naruto

They would not stand 5 minutes with me in a room

Meh, ther are worse thjngs that can happen to you:

targetedevidence.com

>unconstitutional laws get past
>man defends his family from getting assraped by a bunch of migrants
>frumpyass policewooman puts you in handcuffs for murder with an unauthorized firearm.
>you look to the nearest policeman with pleading eyes, your nonverbal WTF plain for all to see.
>officer cumguzzler shrugs and says just doing my job, user, sorry was that your dog I just killed?
AND I PROUDLY STAAAAAND UP

Attached: 777FAB7B-7450-49E7-AD33-2F5A5E73BB44.jpg (540x960, 119K)

You don't understand. There's no end in sight. You lose track of time. There are many such cases of people confessing to crimes after hours of interrogation and later being proven innocent by new evidence.

This.

>You lose track of time

You can't be indefinitely detained in most developed countries including the US

Jewdicial

Just sit there and say "lawyer", it's not complicated.
You think it's bad in America?
Try interrogation in basically any other nation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh you poor naive soul. Truly the spirit of france that has allowed it to become Francostan.

you need to say “I want my lawyer.”

You put on your most jewish impression
"OY VEY goyim, whadda ya doin arrestin me for?"

>"i want my lawyer"
Really hard stuff

>cops pulls you over, claims you have a broken tail light
>asks for insurance and registration
>you reach into your glove compartment
>16 hollow points thump through your sternum and shred you heart and lungs

...NEXT TO YOU, AND DEFEND HER STILL TODAY!

Attached: castile.png (568x528, 709K)

Just ask for your lawyer and tell them you won’t be talking to them. Invoke the fifth amendment. They literally have to give you one for free and all you have to do is ask.

>eventually confess to whatever they're saying you did just to end the psychological torture
No sympathy for pussy faggots that think a decade in prison is a better alternative to sitting in an interrogate room for a few hours.

>waaah the cops wouldn't let me sleep
Cool, I'm sure the screws at the pen will treat you much better.

>you beg for your life while crying your eyes out because you're thinking about your daughter
>police instructs you to walk the dinosaur while eating burgers with your hands behind your back
>you successfully pull it off
>police magdumps an AR-15 into you anyways

CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND, GOD BLESS THE USAAAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: mesa2.jpg (1054x595, 44K)

Good.

Cry moar commie faggot.
Fuck cops but fuck you harder.

Say you won't say anything without your lawyer present. They can't ask you any more questions at that point until your lawyer is present. It's the law and it is your right.

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

>posts on Jow Forums

this

You did it though.

The longer I live, the more I realize the cops are the true bad guys.

Nice

You keep your mouth shut and demand a lawyer no matter how long it takes.

like throwing a five year old off a balcony at a certain mall of america

Also have a right to a lawyer.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say and do can be used against you in a court of law.
You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.
Do you understand these rights?"

Kek

I would just confess to being the Zodiac Killer.

WE KNOW YOU DID IT STEVEN
WHERE IS THE BODY

Attached: 1557056080541.jpg (525x478, 72K)

Torture tries to undermine that.

Source on any of this?

kek

Attached: 1555399575706.gif (500x395, 1.85M)

>Nigger
Nothing of value lost that day.

>

t. future torturer

I don't know

if you didnt do it you don't have the details to explain how you do it, confessions don't work like that, a confession still has to be substantiated and proven

what really happens is in the heat of the moment you confess the crime, then when locked up you figure you might get people working for your quicker release by lying to some reporter

>monitoring this chat

Attached: 1234423423523.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

YOU EVER HAVE A GIRL FRIEND STEVEN?

>I don't know

Im lawyered up and have to undergo an interrogation tomorrow about bullets found in my room (had the license to shoot, but not to own bullets at home).

I really want to use my right to stay silent but lawyer says it's a bad idea as it makes me look bad. What do. What when they inevitably ask from who I bought the things from??

You're just a bitch boy

You're saying that people asking questions around you is torture. Why are you so weak ? Just close your eyes and stop listening bitch boy

OP got a ticket today

lol

>Throws hidden packet of HMTD

sounds like a shit lawyer, or you lied to them as well

Attached: 1554236096521.png (684x1232, 376K)

>Never gets arrested in first place because am silly armed in public because good state laws

Attached: 1554496806353m.jpg (1024x728, 120K)

>I want to speak to my lawyer.

All questioning has to stop after you say this.

So, how much weed did you have when they pulled you over?

LAWYER
A
W
Y
E
R

Fucking retards.

>it has some of the lowest conviction rates of any country.
well, when they hire cops that are too stupid to run the register at taco bell, you are going to get stupid cops that cant catch niggers nigging it up re handed.

When you tell the cop "I have a gun," and he says "Don't move," you don't fucking move.

>my lawyer
Question for anons in this thread. Do you have a lawyer on retainer or something? I don't have a "my" lawyer.

KILL all Jewish and israeli children

Attached: 1557042192968.jpg (970x1024, 152K)

>He doesn't have a personal lawyer that keeps off the feds

you were molested by both your gay dads who dress as the cop from the village people, weren't you?

Attached: images (40).jpg (242x208, 8K)

lies

only applies to niggerspics who are too stupid to get a lawyer or take the 5th

my lawyer is the 5th amendment

Always see these cop hating threads
>living in a small town
>local police officers are all my neighbors
>my kids go to school with theirs
>we all go to the same church
>they know me and everyone else in town by name
>get pulled over one day for speeding
>"Sorry about that, just running late for work, you know I normally wouldn't. You can ticket me if you have to."
>"Nah, didn't realize it was your F-150 til I pulled up. Don't do it again and see you Sunday."

Why do people dislike police?

Fuck this bullshit. They want to psychologically torture me for a confession I’ll psychologically torture you right back for fun. 7 hours in a room huh? Wanna have a sing along? Let’s see how many times I can get thru the wheels on the bus before you pull your sidearm and shoot your self.

interesting bullshit
lets talk about ocean synthesis

Because they work for zog and as such their families are priority targets during the day of the gun.

ffs 5A is in court, does not apply during interrogation. Still means you don’t have to say anything, but at least get it correct. The police are law enforcement, not judicial.