Attached: file.png (1280x716, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbiYMe6OEUs
streamable.com/eegao
twitter.com/dscc/status/1124412766985555968?s=21
duckduckgo.com/?q=wait in mexico&t=ffab&df=w&iar=news&ia=news
statisticalatlas.com/place/Oklahoma/Coweta/Race-and-Ethnicity
statisticalatlas.com/county/Georgia/Coweta-County/Race-and-Ethnicity
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/cowetacountygeorgia,cowetacityoklahoma/PST045218
youtube.com/watch?v=kRP9RPoHKAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA!

Deeply covert, buried beneath DC
A sub-basement lair, highly sleazy
Where numerous screens richly showcases
Live feeds fed from the ladies' loo spaces
Lurking neither in sinks nor even their stalls
Sneakily broadcasting toilet bowls' all
Congressladies dimpled cheeks aflutter
Squeezing braapers with noisome sputters
No tourists can reach those hallowed commodes
Reserved for elected chicks by city codes
All throughout the long legislative day
Privy eliminations plummet away
Hissed expulsions of peristaltic logs
Thundrous flushings each the ivory bogs
Emictions lively, fading to sprinkles
Anal apertures wrench shut their wrinkles
Rarest toilet shows shone therein that Room
Unless a lense is choked by rectal spume
Until that powerful flush does banish
Floaters and sinkers, marbles to ghanoush
Twelve sharp cameras arranged in a ring
Peak seamlessly the slop their bottoms sling
Multitasking muted phones as they spurt
If ever they speak, those Reps are quite curt
Scanning screens for new eclipsing tushes
Its a fine way to spy varied bushes
Mellifluous messes loosed from sphincters
Rippled cadences by brown eyes' blinkers
Reps and Senators, those lobbyists too
All hunker their hineys to dump some poo
Why yesterday there's that Wasserman-Schultz
Profaning from expulsionary jolts
No bashful ejecter is Rep. Pelosi
She never strains, her bowels most cozy
Even AOC voids, her stools likes masts
Resisting livestreaming to lower castes
Woe to girls following Maxine Waters
Fecal patterns sprayed from plie squatters
Sometimes they peer queerly into the bowl
Never fathoming there's more than a hole
An artistic tool beneath their old glutes
Logging the zephyrs by ladies in suits

It's happening again

youtube.com/watch?v=pbiYMe6OEUs

Attached: knight.png (1008x621, 656K)

MIGA
We all love Israel and the Chosen people, don't we?

Attached: 1553538225260.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

Attached: file.png (427x289, 105K)

OK fine you assholes here’s the gun collection.

streamable.com/eegao

Posters that use liking Israel as a point of criticism should be banned

>I cited more legitimate critcism of Trump. You just simply disregarded them due to you sucking up all that jewjew cum messing up with your brain.
Bland insult. Again, as you run out of talking points the come crashing down around your head. You'll also notice I was mocking your retarded ass not agreeing with.
>A jew is a fucking jew.
A guy that supports you both publicly and financially, and is your friend and major political ally should be thrown to the wolves and ignored because he's a kike. Being a kike mean's there's no redemption or variance. It automatically condemns you to the lowest circle of hell. Great, your opinion is noted and you can shove up your ass with the rest of your bullshit.
>Jow Forums has always hated jews of any and all kinds.
>But you're on Jow Forums they hate JEWS ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE ERREHHHAHHHAHA
Holy fucking shit did you post that NPC meme to represent yourself or something? Did you seriously think Jow Forums's meme hatred of the Jew was a mandated requirement to be posting on here? Did you think there may not be Jews on here, either? I mean I don't think I've seen you post anything so indicative of you being an outsider until now!
>attacking its military
1960's accident that is somehow fucking relevant 50 fucking years later. WOW, KYS nigger.
>Especially Israelis who keep sucking billions of US dollars while fucking America in the ass by attacking its military and pretending it was an accident and enriching your lands with beaners and niggers.
They're our allies and they also buy most if not all their gear with that money we "give" them. It's a fully circular process that ends up costing them more than we give in the long run. It's essentially the same thing as selling them gear at cost! Not that big of a fucking deal.

I'm not clicking that
My internet can't do video well
I just want some stills

Note this is this nigger's MO in case anyone lurking was wondering. They get blown the fuck out in the previous thread than immediately cycle back around to spam and ignore everything that happened before. If they get too much attention dumped on them, then they retreat for a couple of hours and try again. They DO NOT LIKE THEIR NARRATIVE BEING QUESTIONED OR CONFRONTED!

Oops

twitter.com/dscc/status/1124412766985555968?s=21

Attached: 2021CD79-7D7A-4846-98FB-6482077C3725.jpg (640x781, 220K)

learn how to make a webm at least, newfag

Attached: 1111545424245.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Nice!

KEK

Attached: 9887978979878.jpg (473x512, 39K)

That's not the problem, the issue is that when you refute their initial complaint, they launch into a tirade of insults that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Then just run through the script again. They wont ever stick on a topic and if you prove them wrong they call you a liar. It is just shitposting.

Goddamnit it’s just stream of all you people are never happy. I talk about a couple of the guns why did that I can’t make a Web him with sound here. Fuck it I’ll just delete it you guys are never happy with anything. I made the fucking video showing McDonald’s in my secret closet that I’ve built into my wall talking about him and you guys still are happy I need to suck someone’s dick I guess to make someone’s happy

congratulations on your autism

MAGA

Attached: donald-trump-xray-eyes.jpg (846x571, 677K)

Ha. I guess I was a little too angry because my phone seems to have had no idea what I was saying.

There's not way you're going to be getting an answer from him!

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a true champion of the working class

Attached: State-Department-Mar-a-Lago-Spending-Records-p277-normal.gif (700x906, 30K)

Look from the start said I don't want a video
just pics
What is so hard about that...

Nancy is drunk again:
In an interview with the newspaper this week, the Democratic leader expressed worry over a scenario where Trump would not accept the election results if he were to lose re-election by a slim margin, the Times reported.
"We have to inoculate against that, we have to be prepared for that," Pelosi told the newspaper Wednesday.

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-144734~2.jpg (1080x1404, 186K)

You know “working class” people pay the same for this kind of Liquor? You know this serves a whole club?

JR 419 Oaklahoma

Attached: Oaklahoma Gay Liar.jpg (454x268, 12K)

Trump looks so fucking cool

How the hell do you "prepare" yourself for Caesar crossing the Rubicon?

you dont understand what the bill say do you?

Nope

She should consult with Abrams or whatever that gorilla's name is.

Well I don’t know, the thing is each gun has been passed down in my family and came to me, and they all have a story, so I could just take a picture of the guns if that’s really what you want, but the reason I built the damn safe in the wall, is because every gun in there has a story. Guns are not just weapons, they’re like relics from the people that came before you that have been given to you, and you’re just the caretaker for now until you pass it on to someone else. So when I talk about my guns I like to actually talk about them, not just show pictures of them. Because they each have a story and I have stories about each of them, because most of them are from my childhood and all of them were owned by family members, grandparents etc. Hell I have a 30 Remington that I’m thinking about donating to a museum because it’s so rare. It hits like a fucking break too.

>use this link instead of making me use the site integrated video format to upload it directly here

Based Ford?

i present you: the average redhat.

Well that guy made me mad and I deleted the video fuck

Dens will revert to default setting

Attached: Sad-Alyssa-Milano-2.jpg (640x369, 147K)

Rex Tillerson is out already.

Someone from State was buying rounds.

Yeah but I can’t do voice stuff on here. I want to talk about the guns they all got stories behind them. The first gone I only does the boy is in there. So I like talking about it

back again glowie?
are your feewings healed or you gonna ban some more ppl?

Dude, it's E*A. He's using a Swede flag to evade his ban. Just ignore him.

yeah, don't care about that

Post the pics are STFU
I told u I can't video from the start
There's nothing wrong with pics
I don't need a lecture on firearms either

I’m not legally able to buy alcohol

Well I got trips but I was so mad I talked too fast and my phone didn’t know what I was saying. I meant the first gun that I got as a boy is in there and I have a lot of stories about it

You know this shit is mainly for diplomatic parties and stuff like that, right? So that when the premier of country comes into our Nation's Capital they're impressed rather than unimpressed. A thousand dollars is more than worth it for that psychological edge.

I hate you guys so much
fuck you I’m gonna go watch the vampire diaries and kill myself

i've decided i'm voting for him but basically not following the day to day anymore. it's driving me nuts. he's our best shot, let's be real.

Attached: 1534299209882.jpg (691x733, 356K)

trump is a kike puppet

Attached: 891F40E6-BA65-4C88-98C3-D02E8968E593.jpg (1024x555, 83K)

I'm sorry I have to filter your posts now. Two days, no truth.

Oh, that's EVA, too? I though he was obsessed with keeping that Polish flag up at all times.

Good

Attached: beaclown2.jpg (1178x900, 221K)

Stupid cat is also eva or coordinates with him
They're all in on it

>not following the day to day anymore.
It's a roller coaster ride of court cases, policy decisions, and a million things we never even hear about. I reccomend you do your own research instead of just coming on here for your news fix. I can tell you that there hundreds of great articles about the border situation developing on a day to day basis that I would love to but don't post because it's simply too much work! See for yourself!
duckduckgo.com/?q=wait in mexico&t=ffab&df=w&iar=news&ia=news

What is supposed to be the appeal of Nimrata "Nikki" Haley?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (531x438, 71K)

The Cum drinker I'm not sure about. However, the Swede flag, and the the Two Poll flags are definitely Eva.

Attached: 1556873188720.jpg (576x572, 109K)

gradually I began to hate them, and btw that's a quote our "miga" spammers can't place despite supposedly being hardcore nazis, should tell you something.

Seems like a cunt to me
I'm gonna hard pass

Attached: 1540171391215.jpg (595x675, 80K)

>A guy that supports you both publicly and financially, and is your friend and major political ally should be thrown to the wolves and ignored because he's a kike. Being a kike mean's there's no redemption or variance. It automatically condemns you to the lowest circle of hell. Great, your opinion is noted and you can shove up your ass with the rest of your bullshit.
Only someone who came from r/t_d could reason like this. Jews have always and is always trying to ruin other countries by injecting progressive policies and politics into their host nations. Why else are countries in the west always subjected to Jews trying to reduce white people's influence, force racemixing and destroy anyone remotely conservative?
Of all things that are wrong in the world and are turning it all into a clown world are due to Jews. ALL JEWS.
>Holy fucking shit did you post that NPC meme to represent yourself or something? Did you seriously think Jow Forums's meme hatred of the Jew was a mandated requirement to be posting on here? Did you think there may not be Jews on here, either? I mean I don't think I've seen you post anything so indicative of you being an outsider until now!
Somehow you don't realize that you just described yourself and this circlejerk thread we all call /ptg/. None of you can handle anything remotely resembling criticism of Trump and will do everything from filtering to reporting in order to stifle it all.
>They're our allies and they also buy most if not all their gear with that money we "give" them. It's a fully circular process that ends up costing them more than we give in the long run. It's essentially the same thing as selling them gear at cost! Not that big of a fucking deal.
Jews are using false flag attacks, fake rising of anti-semitism and rock throwers in Palestine in order suck as much money as possible from dumbass religious Americans that see Israel as the only democracy and best nation in the world and the Middle East.

Attached: 1553814189876.jpg (1200x675, 247K)

the appeal was that "she is part of the Trump administration" but since she left there is nothing anymore

oh yeah i follow everything on judentube. red elephants, hagmann, styx, bongino, etc etc. i'm just going to cut back and hope trump does what he can.

Attached: 1556527344862.jpg (947x811, 112K)

Good morning everyone.

Attached: IMG_1919.jpg (657x527, 170K)

That's the MO down to a "T." I'm guess the mods gave up banning them more than a few times a week because they're too lazy to deal with all the IP address hopping they do. I'm not sure if there's something Gook Mook can do about it but I'd welcome some action so its possible to talk on here again, like we are right now.

a literal 4 days into nazism research can get you to who, when and where that quote refers to

I don't know how Bill Kristol can show his face after all the shit he's said and done over Trump, like this is taking sour grapes over a primary loss to a ridiculous level. I suppose he's doing better than Rick Wilson, like Kristol at least used to have some level of influence but Wilson only ever became famous as a meme.

Neocons pushing a neocon, how quaint

'monin

Attached: 11496055513_7c05ee004f_z.jpg (640x640, 108K)

>I can tell you that there hundreds of great articles about the border situation developing on a day to day basis that I would love to but don't post because it's simply too much work!

It’s why I stopped updating the accomplishments pastebin. I just couldn’t keep up with everything going on and Trump’s damn economy has me working more than I have in a long time. Gotta get the news yourself.

exactly, it's something anyone would know if they held the beliefs the spammers supposedly do, but they do not.

ᴬᵂᴼᴼ

Attached: 11440042449898.jpg (800x553, 65K)

Attached: wait in mexico.jpg (813x532, 125K)

isn't it the 3 year anniversary of wifeson's "october surprise" this year?

>Somehow you don't realize that you just described yourself and this circlejerk thread we all call /ptg/. None of you can handle anything remotely resembling criticism of Trump and will do everything from filtering to reporting in order to stifle it all.
>NO U
Great post retard. You got me good with that one.
>Only someone who came from r/t_d could reason like this. Jews have always and is always trying to ruin other countries by injecting progressive policies and politics into their host nations. Why else are countries in the west always subjected to Jews trying to reduce white people's influence, force racemixing and destroy anyone remotely conservative?
So you're just going to ignore the fact that Trump's Jewish allies aren't the ones doing that shit and the ones that are doing it are apposed to the Jews that are helping Trump. Political affiliation means fucking nothing to you at all, eh?
>Jews are using false flag attacks, fake rising of anti-semitism and rock throwers in Palestine in order suck as much money as possible from dumbass religious Americans that see Israel as the only democracy and best nation in the world and the Middle East
Dude, it's pittance and stops a super Islamic caliphate from forming. Or, do you want to see the rise of a third Ottoman Empire? THAT WOULD BE FUCKING GREAT. While we're at it let's all dress up as knights and go back to butchering one another like animals for another ten thousand years!

>The Cum drinker I'm not sure about

I'm starting to think it is.
He gots that wierdo vibe Eva puts off
A vibe not easy to duplicate
And he gots it

Good morning Frein!

realistically an economic recovery like Trump's should guarantee a Reagan style landslide, it's a testament to how far this country has fallen that the Democrats have managed to build a voter base that effectively doesn't participate in the economy at all, unfortunately it's no longer the economy stupid.

mornin

Attached: 1555170330811.jpg (750x906, 137K)

Still better than spending $60,000 flying hotdogs all over the country.

Easily the program I have the most hopes for right now. Trump just needs to make it apply to EVERY LAST ILLEGAL.

his father is the father of neoconservatism as a way for the communists (kikes) to infiltrate the GOP when it was good, and that's the only reason he has any influence:
Trump is killing his family legacy

caesar got his ass kicked because he was too nice to turn down a meeting with the senate

Just ignore it. You can identify it so you are inoculated. The problem comes from feeding them stuff so they can continue the script. It is really an endurance exercise. I wouldn't worry about it because they have made a fool of themselves and ruined a good shot they had at injecting legitimate criticism. As usual they overplayed their hand.

I don't know this eva person but if he's spending enough time on Jow Forums that people recognize him by post then he needs to find something else to do.

he is part of the meta history of /ptg/
1 day someone will tell ya

You're thinking that I'm Eva or someone else and can't handle criticism of your jew puppet Trump.
Just realize the fact that the rest of Jow Forums hates /ptg/ and this colony of r/t_d. This general attracts fewer and fewer unique posters as Trump continues to betray his base and supporters over and over again. How are you not tired of all this jewjew cum swallowing?

Attached: 1555625924720.jpg (537x508, 40K)

Probably.

you forgot to rage at me. i support him too.

>the Democrats have managed to build a voter base that effectively doesn't participate in the economy at all

Attached: B93F1EDB-BDF3-4D05-B5F5-43658FBE1FB4.jpg (1000x1590, 158K)

This thread sure is a mess. Can I be honest? Not every nigger spamming is Eva as no one can mask that hobo insanity. Also, the the whole "jewjew cum" insult is so childish. It sounds like something a grade schooler would come up with.

statisticalatlas.com/place/Oklahoma/Coweta/Race-and-Ethnicity
statisticalatlas.com/county/Georgia/Coweta-County/Race-and-Ethnicity
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/cowetacountygeorgia,cowetacityoklahoma/PST045218

Let me ask you this. Imagine posting 70 posts a thread using two proxies while doing it... For 24 hour stretches at a time. Does that sound like too much time spent on here?

Eva you gotta get some sleep you massive sperg, you can’t entertain us indefinitely

Attached: F1ED482B-4526-4E3C-9F4E-40FA213E4FCA.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

I see other problems still. Anyway, it's on the right track I agree with you there.
Jim Benvie as the plantation voter invasion continues, dems do not care they are destroying USA
True Conservatives Minutes [TCM]
youtube.com/watch?v=kRP9RPoHKAw
True Conservatives Minutes [TCM]

>the autistic loser is back
Well at least the thread will move faster with more bumped content now.

Attached: IMG_3102.jpg (1080x1866, 340K)

remember when iran was a secular state. I think you're gonna need to show some proof that israel is preventing a new ottoman empire