Someone explain what the fuck is going on with Ashton Birdie. It seems like there is constant drama around her

Someone explain what the fuck is going on with Ashton Birdie. It seems like there is constant drama around her

>Infowars
>Paul Joseph Watson
>Baked Alaska

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 132K)

She's an attention whore who purposely seeks out attention to whore herself to.

OP posts picture of pretty girl without proper context and without a source to his claims.

This will be a 1 Post by this ID thread

His purpose is to make you google the terms he has given to push them up in the google search results and improve their performance in goggle analytics

report this thread as against US law to force the mods hands

Not really. I was on YouTube and saw a few videos where people where saying shit went down. I just wanna know what's happening

She is neurotic and it's quite evident. She wanted to kys (or at least made video about wanting to) because she was rejected as permanent jobbie at infowars. Does that sound rational to you?

she's peak e-celeb

Say bong, most of us need only watch about ten seconds of one of her Jewtube rants to realize she's severely unstable and it's only a matter of time before she commits suicide

Which part of this don't you understand, earl grey

Attached: 1547069786629.jpg (478x477, 42K)

I don't know she started a live stream at Disney yesterday, didn't really say anything, stood in line to get a picture with Winnie the poo and then ended the stream.
Seemed pretty wholesome. But kind of a different thing to livestream.

Her family disowned her for having mild conservative views. Then Baked Alaska fucked her and convinced her to betray everyone on the right with him and go on his anti racism tour. Then he dumped her once he was done with her. So she is now completely alone and always tweeting about suicide.

That's some MK Ultra shit right there

>e-celeb
>trad-thot
why would you care?
also this:

Attached: IMG_7714.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

I don't know all I do know is she need our support now more then ever . If you can donate to her paypal and patreon

Fuck off to plebbit with your eceleb bullshit.

>Muh celeb goss
kys

Unironically thanks for that, it instantly destroyed my boner

I thought they got back together?

Attached: take me to disney land.jpg (478x477, 49K)

shes a whore
she cheated on baked alaska

She ended the stream because Revenge of the Cis started watching her stream.

Shes a kid who knew not much about politics who jumped into the shittiest part of politics at an age where she should be going out with friends and playing sports instead. she developed an extremely unhealthy obsession with infowars (not that i have a problem with infowars) and they've turned her down for jobs while hiring Millie and Kaitlin. She sleeps with various right wing e-celebs to try and gain inroads, but just ends up getting her feelings hurt in the end, I've said it before, i'll say it again, her personal life isn't in sufficient order that she has any business trying to enter the foray of Politics. She needs Jueden Peterstein unironically. She's a smart kid, but she needs to get her room cleaned up before trying to change the world. She went too hard too fast. Her entire understanding of politics is based around near obsession with certain e-celebs and acceptance of their views verbatim rather than developing and refining her own views through greater understanding of issues.

Nice sweet kid. Just needs to back out of the politics shitstorm for a while, get her life in order, and get back into it when she has more understanding of politics itself rather than just parroting what her e-celeb obsession of the week says.

Women bring ruin. The story of Paris and Helen of Troy is many hundreds of years old but men still haven't learned.

I think Ashton's kind of a clueless thot that's fodder to be made fun of but that's not really being fair.
Agamemnon just used Helen and Paris cucking out his brother Menelaus as an excuse to sack Troy.