Red pill me on CBD OIL

Thoughts, opinions, statistics on CBD

Attached: 9F29CE3E-5D19-4605-96DC-E5F33C2101A6.jpg (750x445, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4543605/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i smoke a big fat blunt every day

next health ((breakthrough))). Even isreal is the leading producer of it lol

It hits you harder if you pump it up your pooper.
You're welcome fens.

Here's your Q&D guide to clown world:
If it is said to be good, it is shit.

The crap they sell in the health shops over here is only 2% or 5% so they wave cbd at the bottle and charge a lot. It's a license to print money, make your own if you really feel you need it. It's not rocket science.

I thought "redpill me on ____" threads were against da rules?

saged for faggotry

That’s exactly how I feel about it. It’s sparking up like wild fire. Friends who never touched cannabis are doing CBD to sleep or relax. I always get hesitant with things that become popular to quick.

snake oil

Kys

Attached: 0741E4EB-81A4-41D5-9319-B6207BA0CA8C.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

I get more noticeable benefits by smoking the cbd hemp. I'm growing 40 plants this year.

Clown oil.

Attached: A520CF8A-38F5-4368-A38D-1409D81A1273.jpg (800x450, 104K)

It is a relatively cheap liquid that works as an effective pain killer and fast acting anti-anxiety and has zero known side effects. Obviously the only reason this stuff isn't being sold out of every pharmacy and convenience store is because big pharma wants you to kill your liver on tylenol and get you hooked on Xanax.

I put half the dropper under my tongue 3 hours ago. I haven't felt anything whatsoever. I'm using CBD isolate oil 0% THC. I'm starting to think it's just a placebo.

too bad you...

are gay

Attached: 1556491020078.png (800x600, 207K)

this guy i work with is a straight edge and a natty professional body builder just cresting his prime. some goth slut convinced him to try cbd oil, he pretends to be high as fuck even though it has no thc. his eyes get red, his hands shake, he mumbles. now it's making his chest hurt, hes getting headaches and getting sick. his girl is worried about his heart but this goth slut keeps acting like drugs are cool and hes buying into it.

im positive the cbd oil is merely a production byproduct that the dispensaries sell even though it's waste. much like bath salts, some gorilla nigger pours bleach and chemicals in a bath tub and tells you its "molly". the oil is just waste from making hash, shatter and real thc oil for the prescription vape pens. the useless oil that is leftover and has all the impurities and none of the thc is what CBD is. only a schizophrenic pothead would deny any of this, these people have serious mental health problems because 2 cannabinoids are neurotoxic, as discovered in Lunde, and potheads have been in denial about this since 2011.

It doesn’t get you high at all but it decreases joint/muscle pain without getting you dopey either. If it’s from hemp it has zero thc.
I use it to help me sleep if I end up having to work late. Way healthier than the sleeping pill jew.

Attached: 20190505_110250-1612x1209.jpg (1612x1209, 606K)

i went to a coffee shop yesterday and they put a bunch of cbd in it. they also sold $80 droplet container thing.
i have arthritis in my lower back and figured why not.
i took a hard trial with it and was taking the recommended dose, but every like 2 hours.
i can't really report it doing jack shit - and i took like 5x the recommended dose

Attached: richie.jpg (500x381, 32K)

either treat your pain with a natural cure that actually works that or give your gold and soul to pic related.

Attached: David Sackler House.jpg (697x464, 53K)

Overpriced immune supressor which is an ok pain reliever but as usual, subverted by jewish mega corporations

I just ordered a bottle, haven't got it in the mail yet. Will report back in about a month.

But jews own national rights to rhis shit in canada anyways. Cbd is overpriced. I have spent newrly a grand on it to treat pain issues, and i came to conclusion i would rather eat some turmeric and avoid inflammatory foods.

The dispensary racket is a joke, btw. Just grow ur own pot if you want to smoke.

CBD to me is like ghost pussy- you can hit it as hard as you want and won’t feel shit.

My big black friend swears it helps him go to bed and he’s been having the best sleep of his life but I don’t feel a thing.

time for gulag

Attached: DdKgOvNW4AAce1j.jpg (1200x750, 69K)

It doesn’t affect you mentally at all. Relax, square.
If you have pain it’s good for inflammation. If you don’t just stick to being normie scum

>this is nupol

Good shit. Fixed my fucked up lower back I got from a bad car accident.

grows your brain/ cures depression ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4543605/

It’s literally a miracle aid that has been missing from our health care systems for the past 100 years. Big pharma has kept it hidden from us for years, so we continue poisoning our bodies with their expensive pills and treatments, only contributing to their wealth. It has proven to put cancer patients in remission, rid people who have seizures of those seizures, reduce and eliminate anxiety and other symptoms of ptsd, take away joint and body aches/pains.. the list goes on and on. A lot of people expect to feel something from it immediately after use, but that’s not how it works. Treat it like a vitamin. The longer and more consistently you take it, the better your results will be. I personally feel it makes you much more level headed/clear-minded after use as well. It makes you more confident in yourself and more confident in the simple decisions you make on a day to day basis.

just legalize everything. so sick of the boomer nanny state. their entire generation fetishized authority and restrictions. fuck em.

Most overrated compound/alkaloid/whatever in history.

If it helps epileptics that's great, but if youre using it for sleep or relaxation, it's overrated as fuck.

Redpill me on not posting “redpilled me on ____” threads

So it stops you from being an NPC
No wonder NPC runts in this thread hate it

I buy 6 month supply for my 70yr dad and his leg pain is about 50% gone and he’s able to get out of bed rofht away, he said before it would take him 15 min to get out of bed

Rocky ford cbd farm in Colorado is really good quality.

Nonchain pharmacies in Oklahoma are marketing CBD and actively suggesting it when you fill a pain killer script. Shit is crazy.