Captain marvel is supposed to be black, you racists!

>We need Brie Larson to step down from her role to prove she is an ally of social justice and ensure a gay woman of color plays the role,” the petition reads

whats gonna happen, Jow Forums? is brie larson going to step down as captain marvel and let the nigger take her place in the name of social justice?

breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/05/05/nolte-first-female-captain-marvel-was-black-and-this-petition-wants-brie-larson-replaced/

Attached: 0FB07F21-DE08-4496-9B91-A26822F9FD57.jpg (640x480, 56K)

lol, liberals will destroy themselves in the future

>in the future
seems it’s happening now

At first I thought this was funny, but now I'm starting to think that you're a nigger who's trying to get another nigger to play the part.

Niggers aren't that smart .

checked

The white race traitor, and nigger enabler is though.

Captain Marvel has, at no point in the IP's publication, been a black woman. But yes, Brie Larson was a terrible fucking choice, she can't act, has no chemistry with any of the other actors, and is an obnoxious bitch on and off the set.

and her ass is flat as a pancake

I dont like Brie Larson, shes an enemy in her own head. But she is one of us though mentally fucked. On the hand i hate niggers, always a hard r and even as much as the jew. What do pol?

With us with them

Encourage cannibalism amongst the left

You know the difference between cannibals and democrats? Cannibals don’t eat their own

>muh ass
typical amerinigger

Attached: giphy.gif (408x306, 2.72M)

just be quiet and on the side. Let the shit flow and drown them.

Also this.

To be fair, the character being bad isn't *only* Larson's fault (though it is predominately her fault). The character has never been particularly interesting, compelling, sympathetic, or entertaining in their entire publication history. Carol Danvers has always been kind of an obnoxious cunt, and Larson has only made that even more painfully obvious (which is why she was almost completely cut from Endgame and why I suspect the studio will probably push for going straight from Danvers to Ms Marvel).

Attached: kamkhan.jpg (312x417, 24K)

>Captain Marvel has, at no point in the IP's publication, been a black woman

Attached: Monica.jpg (280x406, 28K)

At first I thought you were a funny shill, but now I'm starting to think that you really are a dumb ass who's upset that captain marvel might become a black lesbian.

Captain Marvel is a transgender black woman. Brie Larson is a racist if she doesn't step down and give up her white cis privilege.

She always black you nazi!

Breitbart sure likes to whine about shit that doesn't matter.

>Liberals
You do realize this is another Jow Forums "prank", right? No liberals actually give a shit.