Happening?

Happening?

Attached: 756.png (555x635, 240K)

Judicial Watch Uncovers More Classified Emails in Hillary Clinton’s Unsecure Email System

She could literally walk into a maternity ward and behead a dozen babbies without facing any criminal charges.

Attached: PiePuzzle.png (272x474, 33K)

>but her emails
Fuck off

Attached: CEB01150-E656-4160-BF89-15FE3E08D022.jpg (600x800, 54K)

>hillary clinton
Literally who?

> But some low level staffers might have met with an FBI informant that knew some Russians.
>2+ years

Kys faggot

This

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 147K)

She'd also get the Margaret Sanger Award

this bitch can get away with anything, just like Trump. Justice is only served if the criminal is poor and brown

Hillary Clinton is a pedophile.

>when you're shilling, but no other red*it fags come to your aid

Attached: 1555493322781.jpg (720x480, 30K)

It actually is absurd what she’s been able to get away with in the face of the entire nation. The only thing more concerning than her and bill being literally above the law is that there are millions and millions of people who actively defend her and defend the two tiered justice system just to defend a party that doesn’t even care about them.

Trump jr was not low level staff.

Attached: C2E1A3AE-D71B-4523-A465-23FACAF073D6.jpg (1067x600, 65K)

>but his tax returns

Wanna talk about Ukraine and the actual collusion?

I love the boomer faggots that think Judicial Watch is uncovering these magic bullets that are going to get people arrested

Nothing ever happens. She is above the law. Her punishment won't come until she meets Jesus at the Great White Throne.

Anyone involved in that in the current admin? No? Then stop distracting

She's an international criminal

>actual collusion

Attached: you2.gif (240x180, 2.09M)

do you pathetic child fucking low life's still employ that brain damaged lisping nigger who rages often?

Attached: Sharebluerageroom-1.webm (360x640, 2.75M)

Right
No one in the current administration colluded with russia

Oh wait this is one of those autism tests, isn't it.

Who let her into the country after being flagged? This goes straight to the top

One group of people have been promised a happening for two years
>russia, russia, russia
Another group of people have been promised another
>fisa abuse, spygate, servers and emails
Is it a stalemate?
Is it a blueball contest?
I give up on happening bait.

>Ukraine is Russia
The absolute state of boomer faggot Miga tards

Attached: 0F0D9EA0-DCC8-45DE-99FB-FEAE97F07A96.jpg (800x500, 39K)

I honestly believe that she would actually get away with it.

Attached: stop_blaming.jpg (500x546, 54K)

Nary a week goes by that Judicial Watch doesn't uncover some criminality on the part of Hildabeast and her lackeys. It's not in the last bit surprising. Here's hoping Barr actually does something about it but after the Sessions debacle it's hard to have faith in any justice being done in this country ever.

This.
It's sad that some Americans still debate whether she is a criminal.
It's sad that some Americans still debate whether or not she deserves prison.
And it's especially sad that there are still Americans out there who think we have a real justice system or that Trump will ever do anything.

She's guilty as fuck, but our government is so satanic and corrupt that they would kill thousands or even millions of innocent Americans to escape justice.

The Satanic elites are willing to go much further than the "good guys" so the "good guys" simply try to prevent things from getting worse instead of actually trying to make things better.

No one in Congress is willing to die for America, and the same is true of the FBI and DOJ

My optimism is extremely low but anything's possible.

Well said friend.

Foreign governments donating piles of cash to an American presidential candidate's "non profit" while simultaneously getting political favors is the very definition of collusion, Scholomo... and the fact that it was a foreign government adds that nice little FOREIGN preface to COLLUSION.

Don't worry, all of you faggots at ShareBlue get the rope too. Keep digging your own graves, i really don't give a fuck.

high iq city people never face consequences
only rural and suburban retards have to follow the laws

Attached: fbiruralsuburbanretards.png (557x493, 141K)

Checked for massive truth.
It is appalling what they have gotten away with so openly, and it really is worse that there are millions of drooling sycophants who support them and the 2-tier system (3 tier actually, Elites > Democrat plebs > republican plebs)

This.

The left was gaslit with Russia, while the right was gaslit with "trust sessions" and Qanon.

Both sides are invested in their larps, and no one is getting what they want

Jeff Sessions is perhaps the worst AG ever. Worse than Holder and Lynch.

Holder and Lynch were AWFUL in large part because they were criminal.
SESSIONS on the other hand, as AG, is directly responsible for prosecuting the shit out of criminals.

Bad guys are going to be bad. They're bad, that's what they are. GOOD GUYS are supposed to fight the bad guys; that's what makes them good.

Sessions was faced with massive criminality, and instead of doing his literal job, he assisted with the coup and extended the criminal behavior.

The Justice Department can survive people like Holder and Lynch AS LONG AS A GOOD COP COMES ALONG AND ARRESTS THEM.

But when the "good guys" all the bad guys to be bad, that's it, GAME OVER.

If Barr does not arrest the Obama administration, then we really will cease to be a functioning republic within 20 years.

It's all political theater to keep people stuck in the current political process.

>Jeff Sessions is perhaps the worst AG ever. Worse than Holder and Lynch.
Yep, pretty much.

>i'm going to recuse myself from the entirety of my job so i can golf every day
What a faggot.

So where did they find these new emails all of a sudden? Were they discovered behind the desk? In somebody's suit pocket that was in the back of a closet? I mean, c'mon.

so is trump

Obama's recently subpoenaed oval office email server. He was communicating with HRC under the alias "Bob Ama". Such a clever, truly genius pseudonym; not even the FBI with Jim Comey at the helm could see through the obfuscation layer of wit and trickery put in place by these intellectual giants.

Possible
That wouldn’t be the first thing found in her closet

Obongo's white house server. So everything Barry said about the White House not knowing about her crimes is even more of a lie than it already was. The White House would have had to white list her and her staff's email addresses for her to be able to communicate with the Oval Office in the first place, which they did.

Bump

>recuse myself from entirety of job
He recused himself from ANYTHING having to do with:
A) Russia
B) The campaign
C) anything to do with Hillary

EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON HAS TO DO WITH AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE THINGS!!!

I told people 2 years ago that he recused himself from the whole fucking job.

If only we had a president who wasnt a kikesucking fag git.

A real president would expose all of this and punish the criminals. Instead we have room-temp-IQ Trump

no

Cunt

Attached: 1551302628363s.jpg (250x166, 8K)

This is a subtle dem shill, the shill part of this statement is the implying there are millions of Democrat supporters anymore.

Can shills stop with the nobody cares about Hillary line? We all want to see her hang

God, the "but her emails" meme pisses me off. Her handling of email was criminal in and of itself, AND would only be done in that way to hide more serious crimes, which is why it was illegal.

Anyone less favored by corrupt, powerful people would have spent serious time in a federal prison

and this is the toughest part...

judicial watch has been crying about butterymales for like 2 years straight and achieved absolutely nothing

these people are propagating a conspiracy on the same level as Russia-gate. Just give it up, Hillary did nothing wrong.

The vibe I'm getting from Barr is that he was told by the administration to go after this stuff. Honestly I really do think the biggest problem in all of this was Jeff Sessions.

We'll see though. Time will tell if Barr is just talk but Trump's vindictiveness is legendary; I can't imagine he would willingly let this stuff slide if only because of the likelihood of this information to destroy his opponents. It all hinges on Barr and whether or not he turns out to be a faggot turncoat like Sessions.

Checked

Attached: 1552580511407.jpg (480x494, 46K)

>Hillary did nothing wrong.
You are a faggot and wrong. but it is true she wont face justice.

>I told people 2 years ago that he recused himself from the whole fucking job.
He did. I legitimately don't even know why we bothered having an AG. You could have saved a shit ton of money and achieved the same result by simply leaving the office vacant during the Sessions tenure.

Tell that to Manafort. Or the kike rat lawyer.

Only Republican officials ever go to jail, Democrats and like minded Republicans do whatever the fuck they want.

>but her emails
>reason for the Russian hoax investigation
>switch tactics
You’re an idiot

it’s because we play by the rules

Link nig

>Trump supporters are all poor to middle class uneducated, lazy POS that think he will grant them jobs for doing nothing
Sounds like niggers and the DNC if you swap jobs for gibs

Attached: 1556898654700.png (573x509, 173K)

Glad it was him, a low level staffer night not have detected the ruse and walked away

>Lying about private email server access and security clearances for laptops
Sounds legal af desu

Who is this FBI employee? Is it Strzok?
I wonder how long elites can maintain power over a population they despise?

That last text accurately describes dem voters who think the president will cancel their student loans, give them free health care and give them $1000 a month for nothing. Its literally their entire platform at this point.

Sessions recused himself and went to work in the goddamn Keebler factory during the most dangerous crisis our country has faced in a century. Fuck him.

Oh shut up, if the democrats had did anything wrong it would have been on the news dumb ass, god this place sometimes

Yep. If/when this all gets dealt with, with the requisite prison terms and executions, Sessions should be put in the stockades right on the National Mall, beneath the swinging bodies of those executed for treason, so that the citizens of this nation can throw rotten fruits and vegetables at him for dereliction of duty.

Oh god... anons, you're questioning former madam secretary clinton! Be careful anons or she mi-

>liberal media would surely cover the breaking lies
Riiiiiiiiight

nothing ever happens, especially to a clinton. they're immune for some goddamn reason.

You have to at least admit this shit sounds like schizophrenia though right even if trump allegedly sold our country out to Putin or Hillary Clinton wanted to hide some emails it’s all a little stupid to even worry about any of this right?

There isn't a single intelligent human being with knowledge of Hillary Clinton who agrees with you, on the left or right.

Guys do you notice there are no shills in this thread? It legitimately looks different to usual in here. Maybe they are told to ignore it, hmm

lock the bitch up already

if the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

Attached: RuleYouFollow.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

Wasn't she ordered by the FBI to hand over the emails? Isn't trying to delete some considered destruction of evidence?

Attached: 1460063951939.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

She didn't do it herself, her staff did and they all got immunity.

I hate to let myself get hopeful again.
My concern is that even if he does do *something* it won't be enough.

Barr is former CIA, which means he still works for the CIA. Any prosecutions would have to protect the CIA and all the shady tactics they use. Because of that, the same apparatus that was used to spy on trump will still be in place for the next Democrat.

If McCabe and Comey are the only ones prosecuted, it would be enough for people to spin it that "the swamp was drained" despite only scratching the surface.

My logic and instincts tell me that if trump REALLY wanted to blow this shit wide open and prosecute the criminals he would've made it a top priority with utmost urgency. He didn't.

Trump was willing to give the deepstate/Obama/Hillary a pass after he was elected. He was happy to move on and forgive everyone even though many of the crimes can be considered to have been committed against WE THE PEOPLE, and WE do not forgive them.

With trump (and us) having gone through this shit for 2 years, I can see him making THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKE by forgiving them and trying to move on.

Trump really is not a good person as far as morals and values. He has never really been good, so he doesn't understand just how BAD bad is.

Trump doesn't realize that (((they))) won't stop.

Hillary Clontin for prison.
Watch Salboth Trekelax

Not for AntiWhites, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Please let Hillary get the rope live on TV

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

I'm sure she would run a better campaign a second time around and maybe even win.

Attached: image.jpg (860x1199, 123K)

>it would have been on the news
I'm guessing this is bait.
NEWSFLASH PAL, things don't just magically end up on the news because they happened. (((PRODUCERS))) and (((EDITORS))) make decisions about what to put out

Wonder how hard he tried.

She should be tried for treason.

Dammit, forgot pic

Attached: 1556117208658.png (500x561, 241K)

See >schizo
>go to sleep
>nothing to see here

I hope you're wrong.

Either way we're at a crossroads. I see either nothing happening or a happening to end all happenings. I think we've gone too far, and seen too much, for half measures to be likely now. I feel like, one way or another, one side is going to have to go for total, scorched earth, victory. The question is which side will Barr enable. We know which side Sessions was on, but to me the jury is still out on Barr. I like what I hear so far but I need to see some action to gauge which way the winds are going to blow.

So should half the FBI, DoJ, and those who held the highest positions in the American intelligence apparatus. The problem was/is so much worse than just the demon woman. If she was our only problem we could count ourselves lucky as a nation.

>sensiblechuckle.gif

I don't know if she can be killed by normal means. I suspect it might require a silver crucifix and at least one wooden stake soaked in holy water.

On a purely intellectual level I loved Barr's performance. He clearly understands law and he understands the English language and the importance of words.

It may have seemed minor, but Barr standing up for his use of the word "spying" was significant. Other people may have tried to back off the word, but Barr explained why it is a GOOD ENGLISH WORD and he stands by it.

Barr almost seems like an autist or aspie who learned to control his emotions and deal with people. He at least seems to have the mindset to understand the consequences of allowing these crimes to go unpunished.

The problem is, understanding the consequences is not the same as making the right choice.

If you have some hope, hold onto it. Barr has at least given *some* reason to have hope

I agree. Barr definitely gives the impression that if he's going to do something he's going to do something the right way and go full bore. Let's all hope that he decides this is a fight he's taking up. If he moves, and God I hope he does, I get the impression that we will be looking at scorched earth.

Fire user. Cleanse it with fire

Attached: 70081412-B059-45A4-A852-CEE08240F223.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

Indeed. All that stuff with Kamala Harris was because he wanted to carefully answer in an hoenst way - she asked a deliberately vague question as a trap and demanded a yes or no answer so he carefully answered and she lost her rag.

Even with all her chnces and educaiton she can't escape the anti-white mindset of the immigrant - she would be far better off being a housewife in her homelands of Jamaica or India. Only when she is deported will we know we have a seriously red-pilled government.

Certain demons are born from fire. I don't know if it's worth the risk.