Nobita destroys white women

youtu.be/EMcbWHtzeNQ

Attached: Screenshot_20190505_181207.jpg (916x577, 156K)

This guy is a sell out moron. When he got backlash for making non-hateful videos of black people, he apologized and took all the videos down. I guess he feels safe doing videos on white people. I will never support this guy again. Also, it is even more of an insult that he is now trying to do a racial video on white girls, when he is afraid to do them on black people. Not only does that make him a hypocrite, but a pussy as well.

Nobita did his part, user, did you?

When he made that cringy full scale apology for everything he ever did, it kind of negated that.

the samurai fears the jew

Nobits isn't a samurai.

Nobita isn't a samurai, nobita is a grass eater

>the samurai fears being cuhrushed by huwhite wimmin

Attached: huwhite wimmin.png (1920x1080, 419K)

There are few men more repulsive to white queens than some dorky low t jap. It's like an ant screaming at a mountain

I didn't watch it, but nobeater probably says
>I'm not saying that ALL white women
a lot.

>nobita is a grass eater
isn't that just a volcel?

>white queens
lol okay tyrone

>other day I was talking to a white girl, Tanisha
ABSOLUTE KEK
Sheboon larping as white

I'd say that this video is more a proof that there's something deeply wrong with Japanese culture, rather than white women.

Not saying that white women are flawless, but man.. Weird food and fucking cartoon characters? Kek. The Japs act like a bunch of 5 year olds. Weirdest fucking culture ever. They're a country of aspies.

nobita the cuck making a video about an easy target. 2 mins into the video he's asking a hapa, about the perceptions people have about white woman. what a joke this guy is. spineless coward. He should really meet his american counterpart Joe Rogan.

Imagine if they had embraced maoism when they should have. They'd have us as pets right now.

Based

Joe Rogan is based. I listen to his podcasts driving around for work.

Where is your jewtube channel then, bitch? I bet you would tow the line if your job depended on it.
>b-but our wiminz my huwhite bro
Couldn't give a fuck. Try not being a fat bitch then.

kek

>once you defeat all the incel in comes the final boss
This guy looks like a ww2 caricature

joe rogan is a spineless coward that lets niggers ram his kike wife.
>britbong talking like an american nigress
kys, you effeminate sack of shit.

There's nothing effeminate about the way he talks.

Asian men and the dating market are 2 things that don't mix well

Attached: 1550699656716.png (882x376, 150K)

>white queens

Attached: 1550969570613.png (455x853, 484K)

No it's actually a giant shitpost and he's fucking around the whole time. It's not what you think. It's literally a bait video.,

What are you so upset about. I hope one day you find Jesus.

This
If this video didnt make you laugh then you're a dumb faggot, true story

I only heard women call people "fat bitch," but I guess you see yourself in him. With that meme flag and your meme beliefs, I'm sure you know what a real man is.

yes, huwite kweenz

Do you think this slant might be partially Australian? That video was pure shitpost.

QUICK RUNDOWN ON NOBITA, THE YELLOW JEW

Nobita is a traitor. He used to call out black people AKA niggers on their shit, and then call them out again when they gave him death threats over e-mail. He would laugh at their infantile behavior and publicly expose their monkeyshines to his 100k viewers.

Then they started sending death threats to his family (oh no e-mails) so he deleted all his videos and prostrated to the BBC. Now he's back making anti-white videos because whites don't fight back.

Fuck Nobita, the Yellow Jew.

Attached: 1502322792109.jpg (816x404, 131K)

If his wife is a like, why wouldnt he let niggers ram her? The better chance she dies from HIV and that's one less jew in the world

I mean I have never heard a woman call anyone a fat bitch. I've only ever heard men call people bitch.

>this dumb fucking bitch

You clearly have a stick up your ass and a very limited number of social interactions.

Nobita says white women are fat
Too big size for japanese men

>if his wife is a kike
His wife is the daughter of kike comedian Schimmel. Does little toe rogan tell you how to live your life?

One thing I noticed with BM/WW couples is that they are both either fit and successful or fat and poor. No in between with this either.

I don't care about women in general but I loathe white women. Half of them are wiggers and the majority are sluts

>effeminate
Says the fag who gets upset when spoken to with honesty, Go cope more B I T C H.

Let me add that he could have saved some honor by just staying off youtube like he said he would. But now after a hiatus, he's back farming youtube ad money with anti-white content. Because whites are easy targets who don't fight back and have no defenders.

>honesty
Are you the result of a 6 month cycle of HRT?

Is it doing your part if the aprt you did was entirely deleted and you feel really bad about it and tell people how wrong you were? Doesn't sound like it to me faggot

>Half of them are wiggers and the majority are sluts
yeah they're a nuisance

Sounds like you white cucks deserve it for being spineless losers. LOL good riddance.

I don't watch Joe Rogan.

Nobita clearly wants a beautiful White waifu.