Architect

Should I become an architect pol? Architecture Is very political and asthectic I could be like real life art vandiley George costanzas Alter ego

Attached: E02C81CD-8138-4E3F-8BE3-D5E7E165B11A.jpg (220x293, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yP2Gqkw1rA
youtube.com/watch?v=LnIKiNAupRs
bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/architects.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its just easier to be a fake architect.

Real Architects build people

Architecture is probably the most cucked of all the STEMs (yes, architecture is STEM since last year)

Wouldn't be my first choice. Have a couple friends who are architects and they don't make dick.

Unless you work for a giant firm like Gensler or for some ultra modern auteur your income and work hours will be shit. Even then you won't have a chance at an entry level job somewhere good until you do a 5 year program or a masters and the whole licensing process can take years after that if your firm can't help you. Also all your clients will be assholes with 0 taste

It depends. If you don’t go to top 10 architecture programs in school then there’s no point. But if you do and actually have talent then it’s not too bad. You’ll be comfortable but you won’t be rolling in cash unless you start your own firm.

>Should I become an architect pol?
I like this thread. Go to a good school. Ball State is a good architect one in hiding, but there are plenty of others. I also like ole Georgie. Just don't get brainwashed in the process.
youtube.com/watch?v=_yP2Gqkw1rA

Certain programs were already STEM but now it’s official

Had a "friend" who went to architecture school, he was and still remains the most cucked onions-loving pretentious faggot I have ever known. Makes me happy to think that all his student loan debt and shitty career choices will make him an indentured servant for the rest of his life

There are three options for architects.

0.02% of them become world class architects. Skyscrapers, bridges, airports
1% of them work for those world class architects and are trying to become the next big thing
The rest are all fucked.

Like I said, I was told at Ball St that I could have Honors college, except for architecture and a medical program or something like that.. I'm not surprised I tis considered that. They have to learn a lot about materials. Design is just part of the job, and mostly a retarded thing these days, athesteicly at least. Good men will change that, I hope.

look how many art vandiley's are in this thread right now. it's outta control

Yes, as long as you don't make those modern architecture atrocities.

It's chill my fren.

You would make more money as an importer/exporter or a marine biologist desu.

Attached: 1554785041530.png (309x249, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LnIKiNAupRs

>so what do you import?

>uhh...diapers?

The workload in architecture programs is gruelling, you won't have a life outside of school and maybe your part time job so be prepared for that

And most architects here in leafland go on to do some sort of project management in construction, which in and of itself does pay very well but has little to do with your architecture degree apart from the fact you cqn read and interpret construction drawings very well

T. Estimator at a large Canadian general contractor

No.

Slow job growth: bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/architects.htm

I made more than the median pay for all architects less than a year out of college, just slinging code.

Because there aren't that many hiring architecture firms around the country, you'll be forced to relocate to be employed and get raises.

Try doing your own hw. If you want to do architecture, enter it from civil engineering so that you'll have options.

Become an engineer, and stop being a faggot.
You can design all you want in CAD in your free time, and you will actually know what you are doing.

sage cause gay thread

>enter it from civil engineering so that you'll have options.
I wonder if the military would give people options on that side. Just bringing it up as an option.

>sage cause gay thread
Gay as hell. 'Incels' talking about their future and job prospects. Relax.

City planner is better. Why restrict yourself to one building when you can design a whole city. Besides the dumbest guy in my fraternity dropped out and became an architect.

The military is always hiring engineers, to do one thing or another. IMO the military gives a guaranteed backup plan to engineers that can't find work out of college. That will let you pay your debt, get work experience in your field, and probably set you up to get your ABET certs(?).

That being said the military is brutal, even for the nerds.