Happening plane exploded in Moscow

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6995039/Passenger-jet-lands-flames-Moscow-airport-terrified-passengers-flee-miracle-escape.html

Attached: 1557164835264.jpg (3000x4000, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFv7bMonqS8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6995039/Passenger-jet-lands-flames-Moscow-airport-terrified-passengers-flee-miracle-escape.html
twitter.com/AirportWebcams/status/1125072354395213824
thesun.co.uk/news/9008902/russia-plane-emergency-landing-airport/amp/
rt.com/news/458449-superjet-crash-landing-survived/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-russia-airplane/russian-investigators-say-plane-crash-death-toll-rises-to-41-idUKKCN1SB0IQ
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Иди_и_смотри
youtu.be/bxIjpFy2rBM
youtu.be/qFv7bMonqS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based russian tech
Out of 78 passengers very few casualties

One job to do and fuckin failed

notice something strange. all footage is in 240p as if all those folks who frequent airports are coming from the past carrying with them bags of potato cams.

Notice something strange in the video. How emergency vehicle is "hurrying" to the scene of the accident by going swiftly at 5 miles/hour.
It resembles the footage of 9/11 pentagon attack.

Vlad is busy

CIA: Whats the next step of your master plan?
Bane: I'm crashing this plane...
(with lots of survivors !?)

youtube.com/watch?v=qFv7bMonqS8

Attached: cia.gif (500x313, 931K)

F for the flight attendant that died.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6995039/Passenger-jet-lands-flames-Moscow-airport-terrified-passengers-flee-miracle-escape.html
Holy shit that video

twitter.com/AirportWebcams/status/1125072354395213824

Attached: Passenger jet lands in flames in Moscow airport as terrified passengers flee after 'miracle (1024x576, 2.95M)

Attached: Passenger jet lands in flames in Moscow airport as terrified passengers flee after 'miracle (1024x576, 2.85M)

>see logo
>commies in charge of airlines

Attached: aeroflot__logo_free_download.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

Attached: Passenger jet lands in flames in Moscow airport as terrified passengers flee after 'miracle (1024x576, 2.94M)

is on rt too, only one is confirmed dead so far

Attached: Passenger jet lands in flames in Moscow airport as terrified passengers flee after 'miracle (1024x576, 2.87M)

I for once, blame the jews

Attached: penis.png (598x480, 79K)

Russian Fyre Festival

Attached: Passenger jet lands in flames in Moscow airport as terrified passengers flee after 'miracle (1024x576, 2.93M)

Attached: 1437156766978.jpg (240x266, 20K)

It's good they are starving, quick, rat like off the shoot

13 dead now (TASS)

Grainy because people are filming from terminal and have to zoom to see anything.

Fuugggg
One job to do

Noice
13x F!

Burned alive on a fucking plane that most likely did not even really want to be on to begin with.

fake. planes don't exist
fire doesn't exist
and u are REALLY dumb if u think russia exist. its a jewish lie to make us scared and its working

Imagine the people in the rear of the plane, they could see nothing but fire out their side windows.

Based AF

>Russian
>People

i support israel because i am progressive, dislike muslims, dislike the palestinians even more, support the expansion of any first world nation, and are tired of watching muslims start all the fights in the world because of their fucking religion and their fuking cave age mentalities.

i support israel so that they can kill my enemy, the muslim. and when they win, the world will have peace for eternity. but for now, i am ready for the end of muslims in that region, and any amount of force i see is a good amount if it means crying muslim parents, and dead muslims in general.

israel is free to use any amount of force they choose so long as the uncivilized muslims scummery continues to use the force theyve decided to use.

fuck the palestinians, throw them in the ocean, put them somewhere else, take their weapons away from them, tell them to fuck off and act civilized.

i support israel because i support the use of overpowering weapons against your enemy. israel is the superior nation in this situation and may israel live long, peacefully and happily.

continue using the force required to send these fucking muslim refugees back to their desert homeland and away from other civilized nations.

if you do not support israel, you are an emotionally controlled moron who is more woman than man.

I never knew ruskya existed, it's ruski pyderation, with all of the moslem scum in one

I respect Russians more than your shit people.

Take your license and shove it up you ass your emasculated defeated sack of trash.

Go to bed and die in your sleep shlomo

>only 13 dead

Shame

Slavshit much?

Another thread

those pilots deserve a medal

you have just 6 minutes, on average, from first detecting a cabin fire before a complete hull loss and the death of everyone on board. They reacted quickly and did the best possible in a really bad circumstance. The 65 who survived are incredibly lucky to have had these pilots at the controls.

It was meant to burn all of them alive for the XP Kudos points, oi vey we is good (((people)))
Sloppy opp KGB

>‘It attempted an emergency landing but did not succeed the first time, and on the second time the landing gear hit (the ground), then the nose did, and it caught fire,’

NPCs:
>Say what you like about Russian aviation, the crew did a great job getting it on the ground.
833 likes 16 dislikes

IDIOT:^)

Not sure why, I find it very upsetting

>dead russians
zZZZZzzZzz

Why 13?

Kek, 13 as in mythical Jesus Christ last dinner

Awesome digits
thesun.co.uk/news/9008902/russia-plane-emergency-landing-airport/amp/

You expect a Russian, who averages $200 a month, to own an iPhone X?

And there have been issues in the past where emergency vehicles have run over crash survivors, global protocols have now trained them to be cautious.

They have jews, with phones and slaves to carry those for them

Bump
People are so cruel

Attached: 1557164835202.gif (250x240, 519K)

Seething

Aeroflot is a great airline (if not one of the best in Europe desu). Its just that the superset is a piece of shit plane. I hope they get rid of that shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 21.57.36.png (887x606, 903K)

SLOPPY JOB KGB

SLOPPY JOB VLAD
SLOPPY JOB

If it weren’t for the jews, Russia would be a beatiful country

Sloppy job KGB

You have to be from such shithole, rusky pyderation looks good to you.
Stay put slavshit untermensch

Fuck russia

oh look its this retard again

Calm down, nigger.

Ooof saying only 37 out of 78 survived now

Go home untermensch

Yeah nah
Only 13 confirmed
Low energy happening

Rt posted only 37 survived 20-30minutes ago

Botched kangaroo landing, the plane is intact on the approach, bounces off and collapses into a fireball on the second bounce.
Probable braking off of the gear and piercing the fuel tanks in the wings.

Nah poo, rt says, 0 fucks given, just like poo says
rt.com/news/458449-superjet-crash-landing-survived/

I don't care about the deaths of non-humans. How much livestock was slaughtered today?

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

13 deep fried mongoloids

Must've been polak pilot

41 dead
Yehrs!
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-russia-airplane/russian-investigators-say-plane-crash-death-toll-rises-to-41-idUKKCN1SB0IQ

Bump for more dead

41 DAED

was just there a couple days ago

Thanks for taking in all the worst inbred mongoloids that lived here. Hopefully they'll contribute to further degeneration of the famous bong genepool.

The stewardesses in the ads also wear red uniforms and have the hammer and sickle emblem. Not the ones on the actual planes though...

Aren't you happy for dead ruskies?

go ogle
come and see

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Иди_и_смотри

for some reason i don't remember this movie...

Attached: 471d2275b65af.jpg (712x888, 84K)

These fuckers carrying their bag caused the others to die.

Hold on mama, I have to get my bag.

Look at the body language, not even going back to help. He's ashamed he knows he murdered them. The screams of the burning are still in his mind.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 2.35.02 PM.png (307x285, 96K)

why is russian on fire

Great day.

Attached: 1328710063589.jpg (700x525, 142K)

They were Ruskis not niggers, behave.

on boy 74 post and not onepost that the jews did it...why is that russian why no jews did it posting

>Russians
>Having a conscience
Pick one

Ivan, get out of Polska, now.

What's the difference between polak, jew, ruski?

"Oh no but what about all my duty free vodka comrade"

Literally nothing

You can get ruski in the air, can't take shmuck out of ruski

No human loses then

I don't often agree with a leaf, but when I do, I agree.

Attached: when Idoaprove.gif (500x278, 1.47M)

Sloppy job mossad

Kill (((traitors))) before the enemy.

Video inside the plane
youtu.be/bxIjpFy2rBM

Noice!

damn, 41 dead now

>plane exploded
it all caught fire not exploded

>Out of 78 passengers very few casualties

At least 41 dead now

Loving it!

Yes
Yes
Yes

youtu.be/qFv7bMonqS8

Attached: CIA: You are a Big Guy.jpg (1051x720, 66K)

Keked

>thanks for flying korn air