About Jesuits

So, I know a bit of them and their works in latam (mostly in Paraguay), the jesuit missions and all that jazz.
I also read that they've been infiltrated by sabbatean frankists during the XIX century, iirc, much like freemasons were infiltrated by Weishaupt (or something like that, bear with me) a century before.

My question is, are all jesuits shitty and promoters of the whole globohomo ideal? Are there some remnants of the pre-infiltration jesuits? What's their endgame and what measures can be taken in ensuring that we don't end up as a "christian" brown mass.

t. SSPX leaning Christian yet unsure a bit about them

Attached: jesuits.jpg (1024x1013, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblelight.net/dagon.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know a lot of you might have bad stuff (and with good reason) to say about the jesuits, but I'd like to know why, more than anything.

bump for interest
jesuits seem like the gay commies of the church

they use super sonic nuclear semen bombs, and space-age tech to transportate their penises into anyone's colon.

that seems to be like the general idea regarding jesuits, but I dunno if they were always like this or just after the jew infiltration

who knows, any organization can start ideologically pure and be infiltrated and corrupted if rigorous standards are not kept

meant for

básicamente son los masones pero con una lavada de cara porque ya tenian mala reputaciòn en esa època.
>What's their endgame
yy es el culto de Lucifer, el endgame de ellos es convertir a la Tierra en el mismísimo infierno e invertir todo lo que sea de Dios (muerte es vida, amor es violencia, etc) ademàs de hundir en la màs absoluta degeneraciòn a la humanidad.
ya masomenos lo estàs viendo con el tema del aborto, chicos trans, poliamor, etc.

el papa francisco es solamente una marioneta

I've never met a based Jesuit. The only based orders I've encountered are Dominicans, and some Franciscans.

este es un anillo antiguo jesuita
fijate que tiene el sigilo de saturno (satan, cronos, lucifer) y nada que ver con jesus

Attached: Jesuit-rings.jpg (555x194, 29K)

I know, it's kinda bothersome that it seems there isn't any Catholic institution for you to rally with them against the horrors of modernity. Sure, there's SSPX and FSSP but I'm a bit wary of them, like from what I've read they're likely plants from the vatican.

Regarding freemasons I want nothing to do with them, even if they were to grant me unlimited wealth or anything, it isn't worth it. Sure, the stuff they study are interesting on their own but I don't need to join a kid diddler club to read the hermetica, or other ancient works.

I only know of Salesianos because of their work in many schools here and in my native Paraguay.

Unrelated but glad to see an argie here.

First Jesuit Pope, what more do you need to know?

Attached: pope feet.jpg (1900x1267, 475K)

they are all the same shit
jesuits, illuminati, freemasons, mormons, scientology
death cults

Attached: sephirot-map-blk-9-30-11.jpg (603x781, 94K)

jews, cult of saturn, muslims, etc

Attached: ht-simbolos.jpg (377x353, 44K)

There's quite a lot of fishy parallelism regarding catholicism and other religions and pre-flood religions which are unaccounted for, though I'm sure some of them a proper reason, like the whole Dagon thing: biblelight.net/dagon.htm

Nice pic, check mine.

Attached: infographic (5).jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

They like aliens

brb don't let the thread die, might post from phone if needed-

There are good jesuits, they are scientists who wanted to be priests. The rest mostly suck

However I disagree with putting hermeticism there, if you read the Corpus Hermeticum you'll see it's anything but something related to a death cult.

look up liberation theology

its some pro communist shit that was being shilled by freemasons who infiltrated the jesuits

I know of it, it's the current church dogma in this part of the world.

OCEILE (aka THOT, Hermes, etc) was a pleiadian soul (good guy)
but keep in mind ((they)) distorted all history even the bible so you have to be very cautious to separate the truth from lies
hermetism is neutral tho
you can use it for good or evil

I understand, my point was that its a bit unfair that hermetism appears on that chart and is instantly associated with something evil.

Never read the name oceile though.

well shit

any based priests around anymore or is everything cucked
TRIPS AGAIN WTF

The jesuits are very naughty religious bois. Don't be them.
Watch Salboth Trekelax

Feeling blessed.

By whom?

Too bad even SMOM is into this bs.