Ben Z males: was this game banned when you were a kid?

90’s kid here, I grew up to see cigarettes taken out of vending machines, the execution of joe camel, and a debate over dodgeball. But I got to thinking, was wallball banned by your school? Anyone ever play this and have to face the punishment phase of the game? Let’s have some stories. Identify your generation and tell your story about wallball or any other violent boys game.

Attached: 5CFD3BD9-5E0D-40FE-AEBA-4A6DF44217B5.jpg (1164x655, 59K)

90s kid here, I have no fucking clue what wall ball is. We just basically ran around and fucked off during PE.

>Data mining
Pls fuck off

wallball was fun. you'd all be throwing a tennis ball or something at a patch of wall and if someone was too far away to make it to the wall or had his ball caught he would have to stand in front of the wall and have the ball chucked at him to punish him for his weakness.

>90's kid
>never heard of wall ball

Sorry bucko, you're not a 90's kid if you were born AFTER 1990

Based sand wallballpilled.

I remember getting hit in my large noggin with a tennis ball while in the punishment phase to the delight of the 15 or so kids playing it. Good times.

Attached: 0C1FAD20-2553-4EEB-9298-820E2241D709.jpg (962x642, 86K)

I played it in middle school, but we used tennis balls (we tried using the rubber balls, but they bounced too far and made the game pointless). We initially had the punishment for dropping a ball, but we stopped because tennis balls don't actually hurt and it took too much time.

played it against a school wall and a church wall. Boys and girls played together and all feared getting pegged by the one kid who could throw

I moved around a lot as a kid. Northern schools didn't do wall ball, no one knew what it was. Western and southern schools played it.
I preferred playing Smear the Queer, that stopped being kosher to say when I was in middle school

We used a rubber ball instead of a tennis ball. Left many welts on kids. The rules we played were if you threw the ball at the wall and it bounced you had to run and touch the wall before someone else threw the ball and hit the wall. If you had the ball and dropped it, you had to touch the wall before someone threw it. Or if someone fossed the ball at you on purpose and it touched you, you and the tosser had to touch the wall.
There was this one faggot named Jessie who was always out to get me. He would constantly toss the ball at me forcing me to run to the wall, but his butt buddy always was there to pick it up and throw the ball before I could, causing me to have to get pelted.

Graduated in 99.

I'm from the south, never heard of this shit. We randomly throw balls around at each other. In elementary we played on the playground all day, and after you got to jr high school, if you played sports, you just hung out in the weight room.

Im 36. We used to play a game like LARP, but with weapons made of PVC and camping foam and duck tape. We had rules against light hits, we grappled full force, kicked shields, had no magic or RP element, it was just like a sport. Then these fucking faggots from some internet community showed up and brought these gay fucking light weapons and had gay rules and tapped each other with fairy wands and ruined everything. They also dressed in costume and talked with fake accents. Shit was gay af so me and my friends just quit.

It’s called speedball you larping zoomer

Zoomer here, North NJ
Our elementary school went up to 6th grade and 6th grade boys were not allowed to go on the playground, dodgeball was banned as well as wallball and playing with sticks.

Tell me about it, people always come and bring rules with them , and ruin any physical hobby they touch

90s kid here. "Smear the Queer" was the real casualty. They gave it some fag name like "monkey in the middle" and you couldn't tackle the guy any more. Everybody was still playing wallball into the 2000s.

We did this all the time, back here we called it "redass"

Everytime u got hit with the ball before getting to the wall you got a letter. R, E, D, etc. Once you got all 'redass' (ie. Hit 6 times) you were out

We called it smear the queer

it was fun and even my teacher let us play but would get after us if we tried do runup on the guy getting whipped

GAAAAYYYYY

Confirm smear the queer and monkey in the middle. Built character

Yup, our elementary school banned wall ball when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. It was okay in middle school though, which makes no sense because by then a couple kids had learned to really throw, getting pegged fucking sucked in 6th grade.

Wall ball was a thing in some 90s schools. Think they shut it down after some kid got clobbered in the back of the head with a basketball while the front of his head was touching the brick wall.

>wall ball
It was smear the queer, faggot

it was a great way to find out who played baseball

Also this. tfw all discussion everywhere is fucking datamined for dollars

We would play with one of those big ass rubber balls and aim for the head hoping to smack them against the wall. Good times. Also 4 square was goat.

>>wall ball
>It was smear the queer, faggot
wall ball and smear the queer were two entirely different games, faggot

they're different games
wallball you throw a ball at the wall
smear the queer you had a football and everyone targeted the guy carrying it, no throwing

We called it redass as well, northern BC

I wonder if banning games like this has lead to more and more young men abandoning football and wanting to cut their own dick off?

Smear the queer was with a football running away from everyone until you got rekt.

I played wall ball in 5th grade and I accidentally nailed this Puero Rican kid during the game. We got into a fight, I won, and this girl who I liked was smiling at me and I felt like a fucking champion for that one moment.

Anyone had dodgeball banned in school? We had to play a cucked version where you roll/underhand throw the ball at the other people. If you did it right with some spin the ball would bounce up and hit the person lol.

>i miss that sadistic game that simulated homo sex

This too. Baseball took a real hit in 1994 when they had their strike.

I never really got into four square, it was a girl’s game.

>which makes no sense because by then a couple kids had learned to really throw, getting pegged fucking sucked in 6th grade.
hahaha you got pwned

I'm guessing you are a millennial

Checked and based

Nope, you are incorrect, millennial
In the 90's it "wallball" was smear the queer

Lol. There was no homo, the spread eagle was so that you got nailed in the balls. Boys love violence, until it becomes too much. Then they cry.

Southern Ont. Here

>I'm guessing you are a millennial
doesn't matter what I am, wall ball & smear the queer were two entirely different games

Fuck wall ball, my friends were cunts and aimed for the part that would hurt most and that shit is still going on a fuckton in hs

Racquetballs are the patrician choice for wall ball. They move faster, bounce harder, are harder to catch and hurt more.

>Nope, you are incorrect, millennial
>In the 90's it "wallball" was smear the queer
wrong again fuckface

smear the queer became "monkey in the middle." wall ball was always an entirely different game.

Nope, you changed the name, did you even watch Greece?

>girls game
You get 4 dudes playing 4square and someone is breaking an ankle if youre good. We were always super competitive.

Funny how they call "wallball" in grease, smear the queer

2 completely different games. Wallball has rules and stuff. Stq I’m not even sure that there was a reason to possess the ball or win in any way.

Wallball was the perfect game for the casual to just stand there and not participate. When one of the Chad kids realized what was going on he’d toss the ball to one of those faggots and yell “no relay” and take off running towards the wall. Good times.

Checked kek is here

>was wallball banned by your school

no.

except we're not talking about what happened in some jew movie, we're talking about the lived experiences of literally hundreds of millions of kids.

Back in elementary school we played a game called "who is afraid of the black man". One kid would stand at one end of the gym, and all the other kids at the other end. Everyone would run to the center of the gym, and the "black man" would have to try and catch another kid. If successful, the kid that got caught would now be the "black man".

Fun times, impossible a teacher these days would allow kids to play that.

Yes I remember these games. Good times. Also good old fashioned wrestling was a thing we used to do. Got hurt plenty of times. It was fun. No one got seriously injured. The serious injuries happened when trees and bikes were involved and never because someone did something voluntary to cause it.

We played this game with wooden sticks found on the ground and wore bicycle helmets. The first one to break their stick wins.

I dont get it you are shit at explaining stuff

This is also true. I remember kids loved the occasional change of ball. The racquetballs were prized due to rarity.

Lol, when I was growing up, we hade a game called "who's afraid of the black man". One kid or the teacher is picked as the black man and then he tries to catch everyone else.
These days they changed the name, but don't know what it is.

>When one of the Chad kids realized what was going on he’d toss the ball to one of those faggots and yell “no relay” and take off running towards the wall. Good times.
THIS lmao

Ah, it just didn’t happen where I was. Wallball was whee the boys were.

That game was always called "tag" my dude.

>what wall ball is
70's kid here. in our time the game was called butt's up.

And like a jew, you take documented information, that predates your faggot game, as hearsay

HAI GUISE
ZOOMER HERE
NOW WE PLAY "SUCK YOUR BUDDY'S COCK AND TRY TO GUESS WHO'S THE BIGGEST FAG'
HEAR MILLENIALS ARE REALLY GOOD AT THIS ONE TOO
KEK

Perhaps he has no experience and is just trying to relate. I wonder if he is wheelchair bound? If so, I stop what I’m doing to watch sled hockey. I honestly wish we had a pro league for it. It’s slow enough for tv, and looks fucking cool.

Attached: 3FC3043A-FE8D-4C4E-A066-D0E49AAFCC2E.jpg (906x600, 133K)

it was called smear the queer

Lol. What an interesting rule set for tag/hide-n-go-seek

Attached: CC654150-DC32-45F9-B172-6C6209362C20.jpg (222x272, 61K)

ummm okay dude
anyway wallball and smear the queer were two entirely separate games
sorry you never played either

Neat

The wallball I played involved running back and forth in front of the wall avoiding being pegged, not standing there waiting to be pegged.

>tfw never will get to wake up early during summer break to ride my bike to local private neighborhood pool to meet up with friends and all the other kids from the neighborhood to have swim team practice then play wallball the rest of the day then ride back home as it gets dark

Really early in elementary school my friends would LARP whatever video game was popular, but later we’d play wall ball followed by card games like “bullshit” in the lunch room.

Interesting, that’s what makes kids games fun is rule variations.

btw fuck parklawn

let’s see what kek is saying.

School in started school in 2000 we used softer foam balls. They were heavy enough to have a impact but Everyone was safe unless the kid had a rocket arm

Christ the Jews take everything away don’t they?

Jackass here, spelled jackass unstead.

>antisemitism in 2019
i support israel because i am progressive, dislike muslims, dislike the palestinians even more, support the expansion of any first world nation, and are tired of watching muslims start all the fights in the world because of their fucking religion and their fuking cave age mentalities.

i support israel so that they can kill my enemy, the muslim. and when they win, the world will have peace for eternity. but for now, i am ready for the end of muslims in that region, and any amount of force i see is a good amount if it means crying muslim parents, and dead muslims in general.

israel is free to use any amount of force they choose so long as the uncivilized muslims scummery continues to use the force theyve decided to use.

fuck the palestinians, throw them in the ocean, put them somewhere else, take their weapons away from them, tell them to fuck off and act civilized.

i support israel because i support the use of overpowering weapons against your enemy. israel is the superior nation in this situation and may israel live long, peacefully and happily.

continue using the force required to send these fucking muslim refugees back to their desert homeland and away from other civilized nations.

if you do not support israel, you are an emotionally controlled moron who is more woman than man.

we did this alot in my old neighborhood. we called it "Sting" because tennis balls sting like a bitch when they hit bare skin.

They said we couldn’t play it during school. So we showed up before school started and played.

Lol a fucking leaf

The ice cream man is driving around in my neighborhood right now!

We had a similar game where you'd all take turns kicking the football at someone up against the wall as a forfeit for losing a game.

"British bulldogs" got banned because it was basically rugby on the tarmac playground. (Two teams, one makes a line and tries to stop the other team from passing said line with little in the way of rules) "Knuckles" got banned after some faggot's mum called the school after a boy who was shit at it went home with a black and blue hand.

I was considered the fat kid in class. (90s version of fat) when we played dodgeball I was light as a feather and nobody could tag me. And we played in a giant circle so awareness was key

I was around for wallball, tech decks, the scene phase of inactivity, pen spinning, and ended on hackey-sack.

My middle school banned dodgeball after some kid got his skull cracked. Who stands against a concrete wall during dodgeball?

Tech decks?

Anyone else have the idiotic game of pencil break?

i remember playing something like this, except we called it butt ball.

Interesting, thanks for your contribution.

Attached: A866DD61-19C8-420D-8D71-AED2476192A8.jpg (500x311, 44K)

Finger skateboards

Retards who don’t think in terms of athletics

Sweet.

Attached: E1790459-510B-48E6-8F6A-82D74854FC3D.jpg (800x800, 154K)

I used to buy cigs for my mom at the corner 7/11...
Saturday morning cartoons
Rough housing in schools
Sandlot football