New TIME cover

Ah fuck, here comes the guilt, boys.

Attached: Suid_Afrika.jpg (800x1067, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/the_racist_subtext_of_phillys_ban_on_convenience_store_protective_glass_barriers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DRZjpWdQrzw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=TAto2VfIWl0&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white people caused this

TIME getting us ready for expropriation without compensation?

The left needs to learn that all economic inequality between human subspecies is caused by biological inequality.

Attached: tsykstyk.png (655x481, 118K)

It's not about Trump? Is this the international edition?

we can thank this pinko filth for that

Attached: 1513893323922.jpg (450x389, 32K)

this is south africa

These days, everywhere is South Africa.

Good thing guns are banned. Wouldn’t want a civil war.

>biological inequality
Literally a white-supremacist lie. Every animal on the planet is exactly the same.

They could take that same picture of LA.

Strange seeing trees on the right side, when nogs usually nogalize an area, they cut down everything living and erect those metal shacks in the thousands.

"The science of human biology is hate speech."
"Evolution is a white supremacist conspiracy theory."
As research into genetics and intelligence advances you know we're only a few years away from the left making this argument.

Attached: kdktkdtykdtykdtyk.png (1058x1334, 139K)

Every single one of those houses on the left has a bond attached to it. There will be a lot of butthurt (((bankers))) when EWC happens.

>white people not happy to live in filth
>fix things
>black people don't care
>dont fix things

WHY is this hard to understand. You could give niggers penthouses and they would still fuck them up

Yes, which is why there won't be an issue when it happens, ANC is pro Palestine, and VERY anti Israel/US. No problem.

why do they let things get so fucked up? i don't get it. i am far from a clean freak and actually kind of lazy, but my living space doesn't look anywhere close to how bad they let it get.

they keep voting ANC tho, so no sympathy at all.

Oh boy, you're in for a rude surprise if you think the ANC is being blamed for this.

They just don't care. Its not like they destroy everything on purpose. Its kind of like if you're a lazy fuck who just never cleans his bathroom. Eventually the toilet will end up crusted with piss and shit, its just a matter of time.

the world's most unequal country is India

Win-Win LMAO

guns aren't banned. not diffcult to get a licenced firearm.

During the late 1980s and early 1990s leftists from around the world treated apartheid like the most important fight in world history, and when Mandela rose to power in 1994 they cheered and cried in the streets and patted themselves on the back and constantly talked about how they had saved a country of oppressed people
Fast forward 25 years and here we are. Here's what they have created. A country with the highest homicide rates we have ever seen in a country not currently involved in a civil war. What a fucking mess and if you bring up the modern problems in SA the only answer they have is "the vestiges of apartheid are still at play"

I suppose they mention whites in this country are poorer than black, and don't just mention land ownership.

But in the end the goal of (((Time))) here is not to improve the lives of black people. That's not their goal, they want to sow jealousy and cause a violent uprising and genocide. They don't care about bringing blacks up, they want to bring whites down(6 feet under preferably)

Christ, can you imagine the shitshow if they were banned. No not even the ANC is that retarded, their own people living it up in the suburbs would get fucking slaughtered.

I bet for the Emirate. They both have the richest and poorest people.

I hope there's a fence and armed guards patroling, otherwise I wouldn't feel safe there.

Attached: ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785--lord-of-the-rings-fellowship-of-the-ring.jpg (236x291, 14K)

Of course everything falling apart will still be someone else's fault.

>white people caused this
Why does massive wealth inequality seem to follow white people wherever they go?

All major cities are running out of water and electricity. It's only a matter of time before food become scarce.

>"the vestiges of apartheid are still at play"
That line alone is used to justify some really terrible things, I'm not sure people realize how dangerous leftist ideologies are until they start studying this place in detail.

>Imagine living one street across a poor crime ridden slums

I would hire a squad of armed guards 24/24

WTF? I hate White people now

i've been to both countries and India is way worse. the number of poor people everywhere is insane.

Why do niggers live in squalor and shit. Oh, I know. It's because they can't maintain even simple infrastructure.

Exactly, all lefties need to hang.

Yep, everyone has private security patrolling 24/7, wired/electric fences, panic buttons etc, that's normal.

Banks will still own the houses and lease/rent them to blacks subsidized by taxes

It's ok, food comes from Spar.

Yes, but the same people go to the Emirate where they become even poorer (slaves) and India lack the uber wealthy.

Attached: agsdg.png (500x666, 808K)

slaves in OAE are there temporary because it's mostly workers from southeast asia. in India slavery is ubiquitous, hell, my landlord would send his "servant" (who are never allowed to leave) to clean my house every day

What are the chances that the monkey government will declare that protecting your home with anti-nigger security is illegal? They did that in Philadelphia a couple years ago.

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/the_racist_subtext_of_phillys_ban_on_convenience_store_protective_glass_barriers.html

The codified inequality in a place like India is essentially inoffensive to liberals, as brown people can do no wrong without white influence, being to them essentially children and not moral actors. In the same sense, a report of North Korea “executing by flamethrower” citizens is not actually a big deal, or really morally offensive, as these people are statistics and not morally present, in and of themselves. Only by the presence of whites can morality become a full-fledged factor in their attitude, and true zealous moral outrage occur. Without whites, it’s simply “unfortunate”, “sad” or any other response indistinguishable from what a conservative would say.

Fouind it on google earth

Attached: jfsd.png (1037x601, 1.57M)

Brown people are leftists' pets, who prefer that they live far away from them, and use them as a biological weapon against their political opponents.

map coordinates?

And to remove any doubt of my claim, picture the response to any run-of-the-mill cultural shock story that comes out of Africa, India, Middle East, and replace the local population with a perpetrator as white, and victim as local non-white. It’s not hard to clearly see the ever-loving cosmopolitan crusade that would be called for in any every-day situation. I’m not saying “liberals are the real racists”, but it is a supreme narcissism. We view them as more real in our aversion to them, than liberals do in their parental concern and doting.

Watch, it's the wealthy corrupt black elites living there.

Anyone have the ghoul pasta?

just search primrose south Africa.

Getting the world's minds ready to take the blacks side when the time comes. Best part is those big houses are most likely owned by blacks

This fucking country.

Attached: IMG_20180327_221813_869.jpg (500x800, 70K)

Fucking who cares about the truth, you're 100% right, this is prepping for justifying EWC.

Check out that font, that's an 80s style font, you already know whose getting blamed here, we're fucked.

I am looking on google earth. It seems like these sort of shack settlements are quite rare. The norm is decent houses. So its quite misleading.

fuck niggers kill them all
also that looks like the boarder between the best country that has ever existed and me*ico

Attached: rhodesia3.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

If it came up they'd find a way to blame colonialism

They've been at this a while

Attached: IMG_20190505_205024.jpg (717x1248, 242K)

Colonialism was the best thing that ever happened to the savages on that continent. European settlement brought civilization and raised living standards.

Because the shacks are smaller and in segregated areas. Many more blacks in there than it looks, there's also the RDP housing that looks normal from the air but is basically exactly the same as a shack but made with brick instead of tin

I don't get it, what the fuck have we ever done to Jews?

Be born white

Exactly. I think Moldbug or so explained just this in his “open letter” to Progressives, more eloquently than me.

Pretty much.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-18-38-06-098_com.android.chrome.jpg (630x813, 135K)

hehe the 58kg guy

Jeffrey Zetler is Jewish, huge farmer from Stellenbosch, stabbed to death at the front door, do they not give a fuck about their own? Clown world.

Attached: This.jpg (494x531, 156K)

You must see the shacks in Limpopo and Mpumalanga. It's literal green hills and loads of plants with decent looking shacks. Much different to what I am used to in the Cape

The pekkies can't tell who's who.

Didn't you hear? Whites are still going to pay the leases, while the blacks get to live in the houses. True story, that's what was said

Growing food is appropriating white culture.

Literally, whitey must give up his land and house for free but still pay the bank for that land and house

That's not going to work WHO THE FUCK THINKS THIS EXPROPRIATION SHIT IS GOING TO WORK HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU WILL TORCH OUR COUNTRY

Slums can slowly upgrade into housing then?

If I lived in SA I would burn it all down and move to Eastern Europe.

>TIMES
Who cares? The TIMES is just Buzzfeed of the analog age.
Most of the pages are full scale ads anyway

with what money?

Its because those places are where half the blacks come from, they work and live in shit areas in the cities and over the years slowly spend money on building a nicer house in the village

Here are two really good videos by from alternativehypothesis writer and Ph.D. Sean Last
youtube.com/watch?v=DRZjpWdQrzw&t=1s
and
youtube.com/watch?v=TAto2VfIWl0&t=1s

Attached: Sean Last.png (837x427, 115K)

Well, yeah, but the nogs in charge are literally illiterate kleptomaniacs, when it comes time for DINDU NUFFIN, they point the finger at the white man.

Guy on the right has been skipping leg day.

I'm surprised you still have internet. How long do you think that will last?

My Internet hasn't worked for the past 5 days

Winter is just around the corner and the election will be done and dusted in a week so that means probable return to rolling blackouts.

it's all so tiresome. this.

sure thing buddy every town/city/country with over 80% black population is a paradise

undoubtably. they'll make excuses for the jew controlled anc over fair and accurate reporting any day of the week at time

RATHER THAN BEING SARCASTIC, MAYBE REALIZE THIS IS DISGRACEFULLY SUBVERSIVE PROPAGANDA DESIGNED TO MANIPULATE WEAK WHITE PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS FOR THE PURPOSE OF UNDERMINING THEM AND DESTROYING THEM COMPLETELY.

Inst this Just. A case of calcularinf The std of People wealth

WHEN WILL RHODESIA RISE AGAIN !!!!

Could the advent of CRISPR cause the ability for those genes to be put in africans?

Attached: my face my soul.jpg (480x411, 29K)

You see what happens when you stand up to these people? You get fucked out of existence, for good.

You'll tell your grand kids about talking to white South Africans on message boards too one day.

We had a good run lads. Hoping for some reason the shit kicks off on Thursday because of the elections or something

sooooo are you trying to tell me that the only thing left of the whites in SA will be stories

Why does it feel like we are slowly turning into ghosts, after this EWC business comes, we're literally going to vanish.

Like these few years will be the last time you'll see the SA flag on Jow Forums, it's fucking creepy.

Oh no no no
Time btfo

Attached: 6A649AD4-E5DC-4800-B2CC-8DB0D6A3DEF9.jpg (1985x1463, 932K)

why where will you be fren ?